Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55

What games are you hoping to hear about or see officially revealed?

Well once again it's E3 time. Tons of announcements, crazy trailers, stage presentation fail's, and a whole lot of not much from Nintendo. Beloved franchises such as Halo and Uncharted are seemingly a lock to be shown at this years E3, but there's a plethora of games from existing franchises that we all know are coming, but nobody is really talking about. So, what games are you hoping to hear from the most?

Personally heres my list

The next Mass Effect
    Fallout 4
    Uncharted

Short and sweet. im easy to please

Tacos Rule!

Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Warhawk <-- Not gonna happen but I'll wish it anyway
    Media Molecules next game <-- Can't wait to see what cutesy stuff they have instore
    Guerrilla Games RPG <-- Finally a Sony owned RPG, will be exciting to see if they can raise the bar on the genre
    Buzz <-- Not sure if this will happen but I want a PS4 buzz game
    Quantic Dream <-- Graphics like you won't believe
    God of War <-- Ascension wasn't that great (IMO) but seeing Kratos in 1080p glory will be a sight to behold

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Uncharted 4 -> I'm expecting that we'd see a little sneakpeak or something alike this.
    Mirror's Edge 2 -> Definitely hoping to see something pop up from this. I loved the first one, I'm dying to see something pop up about this one!
    GTA 5 -> Possible port to PC and next gen?
    GTA Vita -> With a PSVita announcement maybe, seeing they recently trademarked and had a tweet with LCS/VCS coming to PSV.
    RCT 4 ???? -> I don't think we'll see anything like this but it would be nice to see SOMETHING.. At least then we'd know it would be either a possible 'save' on the previous games or it would bring the series deeper into **** as the 3rd one and mobile versions did.
    Star Citizen -> More info on the actual gameplay, a bit more info about the game in general, and maybe an actual date when beta can actually start PLAYING it?
    Crash Bandicoot -> Seeing that they were looking into reviving the series, I feel like they'd feel that the PS4 would be a good chance on a revival. If they do, I'm hoping to see something about it around the E3. Hopefully if they do, it won't be a horrible flop with DLC **** and everything though...
    Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby-> I definitely think they'll show something of this game since loads of Nintendo fans will get this when it's out. Would be a shame if they don't.
    Super Smash Bros. -> I also think that Nintendo'll show something of this game since it's out earlier than the new announced Pokémon games. Would be nice to see something actually appear of this having an idea of what graphics the 3DS would have.
    The Crew -> Ubisoft'll definitely show something of this. Has to be. It seems like a nice game too though, hopefully they'll show some interesting footage.
    Project Cars-> A game of which I think it'll definitely be worth the buy. I hope to see something more appear of this game.
    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel!-> Would be surprised tbh if they don't show anything of this game.
    Far Cry 4 -> Need I to say more...?
    Plants Vs. Zombies - Garden Warfare -> Pretty gay they took ages to release it for PC but I guess this is why. They'll release it after E3, so I'm pretty sure they'll say SOMETHING about it.
    Sportgames-> To shorten up the list, knowing the E3's of the past, they'll show a few sport games like FIFA 15, NBA 15 etc... Not that I'm THAT much interested to be honest, but oh well.

A bit loose of a hope but I think more people will understand; more interesting releases for Vita. I feel like the Vita's being pushed into a corner by Sony, as they seem to feel like it has failed while it hasn't FULLY failed, they can still save it if they simply get a couple of good games going on the device... The Playstation Now feels like a ripoff to me, not going to lie, it feels like a cheaper solution to have people buy more Vita's. Remote play on the PS4, I don't know. Haven't got one yet, haven't tested it either but I don't feel like that's such an amazing feature.

Not really a game, but I'd love to see that there'd FINALLY be support for the new PS4 to interact with the Logitech G27 etc. I have no PS4 YET, planning on getting one, but I feel like it's a waste that they don't support it yet. If they would, I'm définitely getting one soon. If not, I'm still having a little doubts until I see some games that I really would love to play appear on the list of games.

Driveclub Team A Head
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Anything with racing in it for me, hoping Codemasters will show something to do with F1 2014 but somehow I doubt it will be at E3!

Would love some more info on Project Cars though, plus a Gran Turismo in the making for PS4 would be awesome but I think I may be clutching at straws there lol
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    I hope to see more new medium tier games than old (ie, than hd remasters)..

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Gravity Rush 2
    Uncharted Vita
    The Last Guardian
    Agent
    Half Life 3 (I don't play FPS, but man those games are beautiful)

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Uncharted 4
    Gravity Rush 2
    Kingdom Hearts 3

I know there's more. Honestly I just want to see some new IP's.

PSN ID
    Komatsu
    Mirror's Edge 2, because the first game was great

Ultimate Veteran
    Dragon Quest XI
    Final Fantasy XVI by director Hiroyuki Ito
    Guerrilla Games' new IP
    Naughty Dog's new IP
    Skies of Arcadia sequel or spiritual successor from Sega
    Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars
    Sonic Team's unannounced Sonic game
    Uncharted 4
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-27-2014 at 02:15.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Fallout 4 ultimate hope here all else would be bonus.
    Mass Effect
    KOTOR 3 I can dream
    GT 6

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Second Fallout 4. I'd take that over ANY other game right now. From Sony I'm eagerly anticipating their newest, yet unannounced AAA game. Pretty hyped for the next game that comes with support of g25/27 as well!

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Well, I just realised I forgot 1 game in my previous post;

Star Wars Battlefront III. Really curious, I played 1 Battlefront on PSP I think... Either way, I played one and I loved it! Hopefully to see something more about this game

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    welshboymick
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what Project Beast actually is, along with what Media Molecule is cooking up.

And I want something new that will completely catch me off guard and make me go out and buy a new console... like The Last Guardian to come out a day after E3.

El Presidente
    Mass Effect
    Kingdom Hearts 3
    Star Wars Battlefront 3
    Red Dead game
    Half life 3(always hopeful probably won't happen)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Thread Information