Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy comes to PS Vita this July

http://www.psu.com/a023432/Ratchet-+...Vita-this-July

Probably one of the worst kept secrets in recent gaming history has now been confirmed, with the Ratchet & Clank Trilogy finally getting a release date for the PlayStation Vita.

The news was announced on the PlayStation Blog by Insomniac's James Stevenson, who commented, "Since the HD trilogy was released, one of the biggest requests from many of you was for a version of the Trilogy to come to PlayStation Vita. We’ve heard you loud and clear, and thanks to Sony and Mass Media, the Ratchet & Clank HD Trilogy will be something you can play on the go from 2nd July (and from 9th July in Australia). You can download the whole trilogy for €29.99 via PlayStation Store or pick up a copy at your favourite retailer."

No U.K. price was announced, and as of yet no U.S. release date or price has been confirmed either, but it should be out around the same time.

The history of these PS Vita ports has been chequered to say the least, and the less said about the last time a Ratchet & Clank game was brought over to Sony's handheld, the better.
    That said, check out some screenshots of the PS Vita version below.

Stay tuned to PSU.com for our verdict on the Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for the PS Vita when it launches this July.

My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    I've never played these... I only played 1 game which was on PSP.. I didn't like it though, so I'm not getting it. I do feel really betrayed now that the Vita, with the capacities it has, only seems to be getting indie games and HD remakes...

Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Twitch: MrUltraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

This is great, I love Ratchet and Clank. Haven't played the PS2 games in ages. I hope the port comes out good. The Jak And Daxter collection got bad press due to the controls.
    Watch my PS4 Lets Plays! www.youtube.com/skilledjerk

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by SkilledJerk View Post
    This is great, I love Ratchet and Clank. Haven't played the PS2 games in ages. I hope the port comes out good. The Jak And Daxter collection got bad press due to the controls.
    And frame rate, was choppy as hell. R&C trilogy is being ported by the same team, let's hope they've learned from the poor J&D issues to make this a success on the Vita.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    If there are no issues with the port I'll gladly get this if it has trophy support, this was my **** back in the day haha.

Thread Information