PSU Live Streamer

John Oliver Discusses Net Neutrality

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

2. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh so that is what Net Neutrality is about.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    CGPGrey has a much better vid explaining what Net Neutrality is and why ISP's can get out!!!

If ISP's pull this crap, i'll practically sell my privacy to Google so they can start up their broadband service and curb this rubbish >_<
    Last edited by Fijiandoce; 06-03-2014 at 02:15. Reason: cleaning my potty mouth :p
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Friendship is Carrots
    It'll be a corporate lockdown on one of the greatest inventions made by mankind. The internet is an exchange of nearly all human creativity, knowledge, and entertainment. It is the avenue to a better future because it allows an exchange of ideas and solutions to worldly problems.

By killing net neutrality we are giving companies the right to control every aspect of that data. It's disgusting.

Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Forum Elder
    Before I clicked I knew it was all about making money.

Human greed is beyond disgusting. I see it everywhere, on the news, in my family, it's sick.

The already rich become consumed with wealth and even though they are set for 2 lifetimes they become ate up with making more. Their votes are aimed at protecting their money, everything they do is about more and more money. That includes s hitting on the common person.

They, teamed with more greedy bastards called lawyers and politicians, have the power to change and influence law.

Someone needs to start sniping these **** wads when they leave their house in the am to make more money.

Sorry for the rant, I hate greed.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    It'll be a corporate lockdown on one of the greatest inventions made by mankind. The internet is an exchange of nearly all human creativity, knowledge, and entertainment. It is the avenue to a better future because it allows an exchange of ideas and solutions to worldly problems.

By killing net neutrality we are giving companies the right to control every aspect of that data. It's disgusting.

I don't see the point in being polite. Okay, maybe with the tone of voice used but that's about it. These people need to know in no uncertain terms, that what they're contemplating is treason. It's as simple as that.

Friendship is Carrots
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I don't see the point in being polite. Okay, maybe with the tone of voice used but that's about it. These people need to know in no uncertain terms, that what they're contemplating is treason. It's as simple as that.
    Because when you call someone at an organization or company it's not the people who made the decision that you're angry with. There's no point in being angry or rude with that person. Otherwise you can say whatever you want. That image was made to be as standard and wide-spread as possible.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Because when you call someone at an organization or company it's not the people who made the decision that you're angry with. There's no point in being angry or rude with that person. Otherwise you can say whatever you want. That image was made to be as standard and wide-spread as possible.
    Exactly! If you shout and scream and swear they will just hang up the phone.

Forum Sage

Yeah. Which is why I kinda partially retracted my statement and added the bit about having a polite tone of voice. I do think that you should speak your mind though and whitewashing the issue won't earn you any brownie points. Theses people need to know that what they're contemplating is in fact treason. More than one right will be violated as a result and if you wussyfoot your way through the conversation by being vague and non-challenging, that's exactly how you will be treated.

Forum Overseer
    it's sickening how much power some corporations have.

Thread Information