Latest PSU headlines:

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect

Loadout coming to PS4 (Exclusive)

Greetings, PlayStation folks! My name is Mark Nau, and I’m the Creative Director at Edge of Reality. We’re the folks who made Loadout, a game about resolving your differences by blasting, burning, and/or exploding anybody who disagrees with you. I know you PS4 fans are a pretty tight-knit community, but let’s face it – once in a while, you’re going to feel the need to shoot somebody’s legs off, and I’m proud to announce that we’re giving you billions of ways to do that. In case you haven’t already guessed from the blog title or that introduction, we’re bringing Loadout as a console exclusive to PlayStation 4!

Loadout is a game that lets you concoct the weapon of your dreams and/or nightmares from hundreds of component parts, and share their payloads with your friends in fast-paced matches, with violently comedic results. Giant death beam? We’ve got it covered. Bouncy Tesla balls? Sure. Laser-guided cluster-bomb rockets? Hey, we’re not here to judge. Loadout has literally billions of different weapon combinations, and you can wield every last one of them once we launch on PS4. We’re going to be adjusting all the scopes and balancing the barrels so your weapons of choice feel right at home on DualShock 4.

Putting a visually unique game like Loadout on PS4 is a treat for us. The sprawling levels and bombastic characters look as glorious and murderable as ever! When you shoot someone in Loadout, you know it and they know it: limbs and heads sever, gaping holes display the delightfully shiny organs within, and flesh burns to a well-done crisp. The lavish animation and art will be right at home on PS4.

All this, and the game is free-to-play. All the shooting, all the running away from the people who are shooting, all the shooting the people before they can shoot you, you get it all – along with all of the mangled corpses, burnt landscapes, and slightly damaged friendships that come with it.

Since we launched on PC earlier this year, we’ve already had 3 million players join the carnage. We can’t wait to have all of you jumping into the arena with them and covering the walls in more vital fluids than we know what to do with. We’ll keep you posted on the launch date, but until then, watch the trailer above to see what you’re in for.
    Source

Last edited by SkarEffect; 06-05-2014 at 21:18.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Nice! F2P. Been watching the streams

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    PhillyPhreak
    The trailer is hilarious. I'll keep my eyes on this one.

"PS1994"- #4ThePlayers

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    It's really fun to play, and it'll get extremely frustrating at the same time; in a humorous way of course. lol Nice to get it on a console.

Ultimate Veteran
    Hmm, I sort of get a Team Fortress vibe from this.. So, it will probably be fantastic!

El Presidente
    I've played it some on PC its alright.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Thread Information