Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55

Mass Effect Trilogy next gen port?

Im in love with the Mass Effect series, So are millions of people all over the planet. How likely do you guys think it is that this gets announced? Its gotta be so hard for EA and Bioware not to do this with the next Mass Effect game probably coming out fall 2015. I personally love this series and have poured a few hundred hours into it. ME3's ending didnt suck btw, sometimes theres just no such thing as a happy ending. Its one of those series for me that ill replay the entire series start to finish every other year or so.

Im really hoping this gets slightly re-tooled for next gen consoles. I just want to see more Mass Effect. Not like i need another reason to go back to it i just restarted playing it, but if i can get all new trophies and better loading times and slightly better GFX for ME2 and a complete overhaul on the FORD equivilent of loading times in Mass Effect 1 (slow as crap is what i mean, Fords suck) then by golly i think i might just crap my pants.

Tacos Rule!

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No thanks, been there done that, do not need a next gen port. I love Mass Effect, but I would rather have ME 4, than "remasters".

El Presidente
    I would much rather see them fully commit to something new in the series than a port.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    I don't want to sound too against console remasters, but if you got it for PC, you could "remaster" at any time you felt like.

In Mass Effect 2, i changed cooldown times for the Vanguard class and it was the first time in ME1 and ME2 that Shepard actually looked like someone worth Spectre status
    Using that class during the battle with the other spectre on illium (i think thats the name) i didn't want the fight to end....it ended though much to my disappointment

Currently re-playing ME3, and have changed a texture for an armour set to make it Spectre armor ^_^

You don't need a REALLY good PC to run older games. Plus, you can 'remaster' older games the way you want...assuming it is possible with the game you're looking at (which it usually will be if talking about remasters)

On that note, i'd agree with the others, don't look to the past but create something for the future

P.S, i also thought the end was ok, didn't see what warranted the uproar. Initially, being left in the dark was a bit lackluster, but they addressed it with the extended ending. So i liked knowing the story ended.
    Didn't like the little blue boy though, that was BS, new characters do not get added at the end of anything, general rule of storytelling.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    I want more trophies $#@!es step off or ill cut you!

Tacos Rule!

6. Likes Fijiandoce, darky89 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    There was talk about it, and a thread made on here. I'll see if I can find it.

[Edit] Here it is:

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ed-by-Retailer

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Thread Information