PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X

I'm seeing Destiny and Call of Duty: AW at E3 on Tuesday. Ask me anything!

I'm one of the four PSU editors on the show floor of E3 2014 this week. One of my first appointments of the week is with Activision, seeing Destiny and Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

You'll hear all about my impressions on the homepage of PSU.com--we're doing TONS of video impressions to show you what the madness of E3 is all about! But the whole reason I'm going is for you, the PSU faithful and PlayStation fanatics.

So what do you wanna know about these games? If I have a chance to talk to the developers, what should I ask them? What burning questions about Call of Duty and Destiny do you want answered?

Hit me up! I'll keep this thread open during my appointment to make sure I'm getting the most important details from my time with these games.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    welshboymick
    Destiny and microtransactions, they exist?

How fluid is the class system in Destiny? Can one character change its build and loadout on the fly, or can I create numerous characters with different traits (I think they're traits on Destiny anyway)?

Can I customise my characters looks, to distinguish it from others? Will there be prestige items my character can wear for completing certain challenges or events?

How heavy is the game in RPG elements (that's more of a judgement call for you I guess if you get a chance to play)?

And the obligatory: 1080p/60fps on PS4 and 720p/30fps on Xbox One, right?

3. Likes KyleOnTheRun likes this post
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Quote Originally Posted by welshboymick View Post
    How heavy is the game in RPG elements (that's more of a judgement call for you I guess if you get a chance to play)?
    Man, I hope so.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Are you expecting a tarted up call of duty in as far as...looks nice, but $#@! all new we aint seen in other games?

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Congrats on going to E3.let us know how cod aw looks and plays

Thread Information