Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    I gave up caring about this game a long time ago lol! Maybe when we actually have some new footage or solid proof then my interest will raise again but not until then!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

Formally known as:

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    I gave up caring about this game a long time ago lol! Maybe when we actually have some new footage or solid proof then my interest will raise again but not until then!
    No kidding. All we have seen is some doggish looking dragon.....thing......and a little boy in the same video over and over. How about something new?
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Sony came out and officially announced that Sony Santa Monica's game was cancelled, so based on that, i think if TLG was cancelled, they wouldve said something about it by now. Im sure theyre getting really tired of hearing questions about the game every day.

Personally i dont care if the game ever comes out, looked kinda boring. didnt care for ICO or SoTC, so probably gonna have the same feelings about this game.

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

4. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakace View Post
    Sony came out and officially announced that Sony Santa Monica's game was cancelled, so based on that, i think if TLG was cancelled, they wouldve said something about it by now. Im sure theyre getting really tired of hearing questions about the game every day.

Personally i dont care if the game ever comes out, looked kinda boring. didnt care for ICO or SoTC, so probably gonna have the same feelings about this game.
    Yeah....if the game was dead, Sony wouldn't even waste time saying anything to Keighley about it. They would just come out and say "yep.....it is dead". And would anyone be shocked if they had done that? Nope.

I have no doubt that the game is going to come out. At this point, I have tons of doubt about how good the game is going to be. I don't think for a second that Sony intended for it to take this long so that tells me there must have been issues during development. So did Team ICO overcome those issues? Frankly, I'm like you. There is nothing exciting about this game based on what we have seen. It is not even on my radar until they wow me with some gameplay.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Thread Information