- Frontline has been designed to ease people into PvP, so it’ll be easy to approach even if you never played the Wolves’ Den.
- While it’s not final, Frontline should involve 24 vs 24 vs 24 players.
- Battles will last 30 minutes.
- You can change your job whenever you like as long as you’re within an outpost.
- Rewards will be the same as Wolves’ Den.
- Frontline will also have monsters, not just players.
- Rogue is basically like the Thief class in the series
- Rogue's combat pace won't be faster than other classes
- Yoshida tended to describe Ninja as a unique class instead of a difficult class
- The introduction of Rogue and Ninja is to coordinate with the implement of new PVP content in 2.3 and 2.4
- They did consider to bring in the Musketeer class
- Yoshida wanted players to image how the Ramuh and Shiva battles would look like
- Yoshida felt players' temporal departure was a natural thing
A Realm In Peril trailer
*Credit to original authors.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- New Zealand
- PSN ID
- Rep Power
E3 2014 Final Fantasy Info + Live Letter
SO does that mean we getting musketeer or not - Gah!!! but hey, would rather have a new tank class
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)