Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,041
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style

    Rainbow six: Seige offscreen gameplay

    Surprisingly resembles the reveal gameplay

    http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/v...play--round-2-

    Defense gameplay

    http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/j...nders-gameplay

    Assault gameplay

    http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/e...sault-gameplay

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Forum Elder
    Abdou23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Egypt
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,638
    Rep Power
    59
    Reminds me a lot of a game called SWAT4 on PC, 10 years ago or something. i invested 100s of hours in that game. Can't wait.

    PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

  3. #3
    El Presidente
    podsaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a box
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,199
    Rep Power
    81
    This is a game I want to play. I like being a part of a coordinated team like that.

    Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

  4. #4
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,429
    Rep Power
    120
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Is this multiplayer only?


  5. #5
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,876
    Rep Power
    133
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Well those gameplay clips did nothing to help me want to buy this game when it releases, looked so dull and boring.

  6. #6
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,041
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Well those gameplay clips did nothing to help me want to buy this game when it releases, looked so dull and boring.
    Guess you're not into tactical gaming because anything tactical will be dull and boring because of the slow pacing
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Is this multiplayer only?
    They confirmed single player and Co op

    I am loving everything about the game, the repelling and breaching is now in first person view unlike Vegas that took you out of First to 3rd person. Also no maps, no regeneration of health and round based

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Elite Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    PSN ID
    Lymphatik
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,967
    Rep Power
    103
    Sweet. I loved RB6V as it gave me my fondest PS3 moments. This game just jumped right to the top of my must have games.


    BBK.. Tapa. Talked.
    PC: i7-3930K | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3
    EVGA GTX 980Ti SC+ | Corsair AX1200i | RoG Swift | Corsair Obsidian 800D

    Watercooling: EK-Bay Spin Reservoir | EKWB Supremacy | EKWB Titan X Acetal+Nickel
    360mm + 120mm Radiators | Liang D5 pump | Primochill tubing | Barrow Fittings


    500GB Black PS4

  8. #8
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    PSN ID
    psycatrize
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    16
    This game announcement was the one that surprised me the most, for the good of course.

  9. #9
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,876
    Rep Power
    133
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Guess you're not into tactical gaming because anything tactical will be dull and boring because of the slow pacing

    They confirmed single player and Co op

    I am loving everything about the game, the repelling and breaching is now in first person view unlike Vegas that took you out of First to 3rd person. Also no maps, no regeneration of health and round based

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Why does tactical have to mean slow paced?

  10. #10
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14,952
    Rep Power
    140
    I don't usually talk on a mic but this game looks too good to pass up.

    Why does tactical have to mean slow paced?


    It's all in the definition.

    "
    relating to or constituting actions carefully planned to gain a specific military end."
    Last edited by Bitbydeath; 06-13-2014 at 22:37.

  11. #11
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,041
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Why does tactical have to mean slow paced?
    It does not but for me I associate the both.

    Why is it dull and boring to you?

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    17,876
    Rep Power
    133
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    It does not but for me I associate the both.

    Why is it dull and boring to you?

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    The first few minutes literally nothing happened. And what did happen was basically campy crap.
    The "phases" remids me of a source mod called "source forts" which has a "build phase" to create defenses to protect the flag.

  13. #13
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,234
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Well those gameplay clips did nothing to help me want to buy this game when it releases, looked so dull and boring.
    You realize this is pre alpha footage that is created in a way to show off the game and its features. Not as a "fun" demo.

  14. #14
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,041
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    The first few minutes literally nothing happened. And what did happen was basically campy crap.
    The "phases" remids me of a source mod called "source forts" which has a "build phase" to create defenses to protect the flag.
    Lol yup definitely not for you. You will not see people running around this game Like it's cod or bf.

    1. It takes less than 3 shots (4 Max) to down a player

    2. No Respawn

    3. You have to be slow and tactical (traps are laid out)

    4. You have to plan your assault before executing

    you will not see any rambos in seige. And the fact any wall can be breached makes it even more intense.

    LOL @ the camping. This game encourages it...and no matter what they'll still engage at the choke point.



    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 06-14-2014 at 03:44.

  15. #15
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    8,234
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Lol yup definitely not for you. You will not see people running around this game Like it's cod or bf.

    1. It takes less than 3 shots (4 Max) to down a player

    2. No Respawn

    3. You have to be slow and tactical (traps are laid out)

    4. You have to plan your assault before executing

    you will not see any rambos in seige. And the fact any wall can be breached makes it even more intense.

    LOL @ the camping. This game encourages it...and no matter what they'll still engage at the choke point.



    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Not just breached but shot through.

  16. #16
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,041
    Rep Power
    122
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Not just breached but shot through.
    Exactly, so many gameplay opportunity

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    22
    Posts
    13,083
    Rep Power
    108
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Reminded me of deadliest warrior for some reason lol

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  18. #18
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The state of Natural
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    21
    looks pretty cool. Is this supposed to be the Rainbow six patriots? whatever happened to that game? loved Rb6vegas had a lot of good memories playing with a buddy. I wonder how many people are required to do the multiplayer?

  19. #19
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    14,952
    Rep Power
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    looks pretty cool. Is this supposed to be the Rainbow six patriots? whatever happened to that game? loved Rb6vegas had a lot of good memories playing with a buddy. I wonder how many people are required to do the multiplayer?
    Patriots was cancelled and replaced with this one.

    http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/9/5792...nbow-six-siege

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.