Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Battlefield HARDLINE Beta

Decided to see if for myself and enter the beta via Origin played a match tonight with a controller and got a few kills about 7 anyway early stages for graphics not good but I supposed it's aimed at a fast paced arcade shooter felt like it to me played the mode Blood Money controls for the 360 controller are just the same as BF3 but couldn't find the options to tweak a few settings as run is click left stick and hold.

Did take a while getting into a match I couldn't seem to join other country servers like France and only managed to get into 1 Uk server game tried another but it started to LAG a little, at the moment couldn't say it worth it or not will play a few more matches as the days go by between games.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ii guess thats why the mouse support sucks balls.
    Same problems with all BF games.
    Cluttered HUD
    Bad hit reg
    Text chat box in an even worse position than BF£/4
    Screen shake to the max
    Last edited by keefy; 06-15-2014 at 02:01.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Ii guess thats why the mouse support sucks balls.
    Same problems with all BF games.
    Cluttered HUD
    Bad hit reg
    Text chat box in an even worse position than BF£/4
    Screen shake to the max
    I can concur for that the old they kill me with one bullet yet I unload a full clip debate again

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, WD 1TB Blue 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Elite Sage
    It's been relatively smooth for me. I've only played a few games though might have some more tonight.

I hate the amount of vibration I get when the crane collapses though.

Funnily enough, not had a single bit of Rubberbanding with this game yet $#@! loads with BF4

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Elite Sage
    Ok. Now I can't even get into it.

Bollocks!

Supreme Veteran
    There is always some Luddite that complains about a game being 64bits only. 64bit CPUs have only been available for over 10 years and all CPUs made since 2006 are 64bit compatible.
    There is no excuse.
    Last edited by keefy; 06-15-2014 at 21:39.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    I laughed at this.
    I got the Beta myself as well.
    It's funny because they still haven't gotten BF4 decently unbugged but yet they're making a new game already... What was their lie again? Oh yeah.. 'All our studios are working on patches for BF4'. My ass they did... If they actually did, it'd be way less buggy now and more playable.

Instead, they lied to make people feel better about it and get their hopes up for less bugs, and at the same time they made Hardline. A game which' beta has the same friggin bugs now...

NO idea why, but I'm 100% sure it's a bug; BF3/BF4 and BF Hardline beta have ALL got 2 big issues for me;
    1. They automatically randomly disconnect for no $#@!ing reason, acting as if I turned the game of via the menu (which isn't the case);
    2. When joining a server through the $#@!ty browser-system, I gotta join 3/4 times before actually being able to join.. Before that I'll get bull$#@! tears about connectivity errors which is a simple lie as I haven't got the slightest problem with non-BF games.

I booted up BF Hardline twice and got both of the abovely written problems and I laughed in my fist and didn't even try anymore. I can't be bothered playing a beta of a game that has the same goddamn bugs over and over and over again...

Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Twitch: MrUltraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

Supreme Veteran
    I always got disconnected from every Battlefield game since Bad company 2. I have had different computers and even different internet providers and routers yet still suffered it, but the disconnects never happened during the beta of the games.

I think because they start each game mid way through the previous games life cycle all the fixes they made do not get added to the next game, so they have to keep fixing the same bugs over and over again. Its waste of their time and resources and it pisses off their consumers.

If you somehow manage to join a match that just finished you will see a blank screen for the entire duration the lobby countdown lasts.
    Last edited by keefy; 06-15-2014 at 23:21.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Just removed it I played about 4 games and seriously got bored of it only downside to Origin is it keeps the bloody game in your list even for BETA/DEMO'S bloody thing thank god for hide lol as for the game I found it just plain boring I prefer BF3 and Bad Company games I never intended getting BF4 and after all the complaints since launch I am glad I didn't.

EA/DICE did the biggest mistake trying to get it out for the launch of consoles they panicked about GHOSTS and in the end that turned out to be HYPE and $#@! so they didn't have to panic yet they did and released a DEMO/BETA of BF4 which they wanted to patch as it went a long and wanted reports from the paying customer and it's biting them in the ass because BF5 I don't think will sell as BF3 thanks to BF4/Hardline

Supreme Veteran
    This keeps happening to me for some reason on the Hard line website

Forum Overseer

it's $#@!, i urge everyone to not buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Funnily enough, not had a single bit of Rubberbanding with this game yet $#@! loads with BF4

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.
    that's cause it's 32 players. PS4 never had issues with 32 players.

Supreme Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

They severely underestimated the performance needs for the console version and got cheaper less powerful hardware along with cramming them with too many instances of BF4server.exe per machine which overloaded the CPUs and caused packet loss and thus rubber banding.
    Probably.
    Last edited by keefy; 06-16-2014 at 19:49.

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post

Rubberbanding has little difference if I play with 32 or 64 players. Just pure shoddy networking.

BBK.. Tapa. Talked.

Forum Overseer

what i hate about EA is that they have some really good developers under their belt. so i find myself in a constant struggle of love and hate.

Thread Information