Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style

I swear to God it's the little things...

So I started up MGS for the first time in a while.

And 2 things happened that make me just shake my head. It's either Hideo Kojimama trying to be "different" and "cool" or it's just the way Japanese devs have lost touched with standards.

First, a guys comes around the corner of a building and I pull out my traq gun and if I point too close to the corner of the building.....theres this $#@!ing double reticle thing that happens. Jesus $#@!ing christ....this is where I think he's just trying to be different.

It's $#@!ing stupid as if a veteran in military operations can't aim b/c of a corner.

Then I accomplished everything....blew up the AA guns....no kills....no alerts....I was speed running through it....gonna get that medal S rank.

Then I'm running along the cliff about 30 ft from the heli pick up....and $#@!ing Big Boss goes and hangs off the side of the cliff. Ok...whatever my fault....I shouldn't have been running so close.

The thing is....they made the X button the "let go of cliff" button. It's a minor pick but game after game after game...uses the O button or some other button....not the button that is a button for all sorts of pro active things....to kill yourself.

WTF...why can't I push up on the stick to climb up....why the $#@! is there a button to climb anyway??

Something else that I just remember that annoys the $#@! out of me from time to time....is how the O button is a button for picking up a body....and also to pick up a gun and replace the one you have. So when I knock out someone....and go to pick up their body to hide...I'll pick up their gun instead.

How the $#@! does that slip by play testing??

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    Jesus, this game is a $#@!ing mess.

Enemies spotting me from 30 yds away....yet a guy walking towards me looking straight in my direction whos only 10 ft in front of me not seeing me.

I can hit a target's head from 39 meters away with one shot in first person mode....but a guy 6 ft away from me....the traq shot has dip or some $#@!.

So annoying.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    OregonViking
    Instead of complaining on here, you would be much better off sending a complaint ticket to Konami. Posting on here and complaining after this many months after the game came out which we can pretty much call a beta? Come on man. Players $#@! up. Hopefully with some constructive criticism from you they can fix this issue for the full game due out next year.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    CrazyShady
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
    Jesus, this game is a $#@!ing mess.

Enemies spotting me from 30 yds away....yet a guy walking towards me looking straight in my direction whos only 10 ft in front of me not seeing me.

I can hit a target's head from 39 meters away with one shot in first person mode....but a guy 6 ft away from me....the traq shot has dip or some $#@!.

So annoying.
    Maybe the guy 6 feet away needed glasses and didn't have them on. In which case Kojima is actually incredible.

This was tongue-in-cheek if you didn't notice in your sheer rage

PSN: CrazyShady GAMERTAG: CrazyShady44
    PS4 | PS Vita| Xbox 360 | PS3

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I hate t when games use 1 button fro multiple actions. BF3/4 does it "Press R to pick up gun" OK damn now my 1st weapon starts reloading before I pick it up.
    Or Q to spot and Commo rose so if you keep Q pressed tiny fraction too long it brings up the rose and resets any zoom or ADS you had active. Brilliant. I have over 100keys on my keyboard I don't need this crap.
    Last edited by keefy; 06-16-2014 at 03:23.

Thread Information