Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Do you want to game on the move?
    Do you want to game on the move with experiences a bit more fulfilling than a smartphone game?
    Not keen on the 3DS?

Then yes. Get a vita.
    Love my 3DS, but releases are starting to dry up, plus I feel looked down upon when I whip it out in public, So to those ends, a vita is a viable option. I'm planning on picking one up over the weekend.

Veteran
    I sold my Vita yestersay. Only time I ever used it anymore was for the occasional remote play session while I'm at work.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    I sold my Vita yestersay. Only time I ever used it anymore was for the occasional remote play session while I'm at work.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    I use mine everyday. Combined with everything PSN/PS+ has to offer, the selection of games is pretty extensive. Of course, it helps that the selection favors the kind of games I like to play so....
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I use mine everyday. Combined with everything PSN/PS+ has to offer, the selection of games is pretty extensive. Of course, it helps that the selection favors the kind of games I like to play so....
    +1. me too

Either me or my daughter use it a couple times daily. Having fun with sly cooper right now. Between LBP, tearaway, mod nation or remote play it gets used a lot.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrisw26308; 06-21-2014 at 16:37.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID
    second-monkey
    I just purchased my vita last month. I had planned on getting one sooner or later. When I read that they had changed the screen, I had to purchase the old model with the OLED. I may purchase another. The OLED means that much to me. Love that screen.

I am surprisingly getting deep into vita gaming and it has fast become my portable of choice. The online multiplayer gaming has gotten me hooked. I am finding personally a lot to like in the games that are out there. I love portable gaming more than the home console. And I would recommend the vita to anyone that has the same love. Mine is used daily. I really don't understand why developers won't back this thing. But that does not stop me from having my fun.

6. Likes Christopher likes this post
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by robotboy View Post
    I just purchased my vita last month. I had planned on getting one sooner or later. When I read that they had changed the screen, I had to purchase the old model with the OLED. I may purchase another. The OLED means that much to me. Love that screen.

I am surprisingly getting deep into vita gaming and it has fast become my portable of choice. The online multiplayer gaming has gotten me hooked. I am finding personally a lot to like in the games that are out there. I love portable gaming more than the home console. And I would recommend the vita to anyone that has the same love. Mine is used daily. I really don't understand why developers won't back this thing. But that does not stop me from having my fun.
    Nice. Yeah, I don't even use my Vita "on the go". I usually play my Vita in bed before I go to sleep or just chilling out in the recliner. Of course, it is great on trips and such. I have logged over a hundred hours playing the various Personas. Add another 40 playing Danganronpa (best game on Vita, imo). Yeah, Vita sucks up a lot of my gaming time. So not really feeling the lack of support either. It is just a fun little device and best portable gaming system I have ever used.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Thread Information