Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    nittis93

Is there any way to buy ps plus from a country that is not listed in PSN?

Hello guys i am new to this awesome forum so i am sorry if i am posting in wrong section.
    Alright this is my problem:
    I've just bought a PS4, when i tried to sign up i noticed that my Country (Albania) is not listed, didnt take this serious and set my country to US, but now i cant subscribe to PS+ becouse it did not accept my credit card.
    Now i want to know if there is any way to get PS+ code, i found one at Amazon but there i read that it works only with US billing info, i dont really now what to do, can someone help me on this pease? BTW sorry for my english.

Dedicated Member
    you can google sites that will help you buy ps code from amazon and mail it to you (they'll charge a fees for this), at least this is what I did when I needed to add funds to my us psn a/c and the cc on amazon was not going through because of the postal/zip code not being a u.s one.

Thread Information