Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Infamous SS, Ubi's pirate game that has no relation with AC series aside leap of faith, and watch_dogs, those three are amazing.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

2. Likes John Willaford likes this post
    Is assassins creed blackflag worth getting ?
    "Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. Everyone fucking except for you! So don't tell me I would be safer with somebody else, because the truth is I would just be more scared." Ellie , The Last Of Us

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by platinumseeker View Post
    oh......hell yeah.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

I will certanly look into it !
    "Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. Everyone fucking except for you! So don't tell me I would be safer with somebody else, because the truth is I would just be more scared." Ellie , The Last Of Us

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    Infamous SS, Ubi's pirate game that has no relation with AC series aside leap of faith, and watch_dogs, those three are amazing.
    What he said!

Also, I finally pulled that Samsung 2TB external super thin laptop based drive and put it in the PS4 again.
    Looks like 1.71 evens the playing field. My system which would not use that drive acted like they were best friends all the sudden. Load times are even with the 500gig drive it seems, which is great for 4x space .
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Probably my most favorite one of the AC titles, of which I've played all but AC: Liberty (not a handheld gamer.) While many will complain it went away from the AC story line of assassinating Templars, it was still a great game to play. Very fun stealth killing. Best exploration in the entire series IMHO. While it has a lot of awesome/fun pirate adventures, it still has plenty of great Assassin adventure as well IMHO.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Assassins Creed Black Flag
    Infamous
    Tomb Raider
    Resogun

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i'd rather recommend a bubble butt, a ring, and some silppery liquid. until the good games come out.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    In no order:

Infamous: Second Son

Assassin Creed Black Flag

Watchdogs

To be honest....I really enjoy all my games...those are my top 3 by very little...excpet Second Son...I LOVE that game.

Killzone is great fun. Wolfenstein is great fun. Resogun, Dead Nation, and Trials Fusion are great fun. MGS V is pretty good, but has some querks.

Ps4 finally here and im playing watch dogs , online hacking really gets me
    Attached Images

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ps4 finally here and im playing watch dogs , online hacking really gets me
    gets you, as in, in a bad way?

No i mean addictive , havent progressed much in the story because i like hacking other online people so much haha

Apprentice

No i mean addictive , havent progressed much in the story because i like hacking other online people so much haha
    I'm STILL working on the game because of this and many other factors (single player has LOTS to do and I can lose hours just spying into people's communications). WD would have been one of my recommendations. Then maybe Infamous SS and Killzone SF. haven't played anything I didn't like on this rig yet, haven't played many games at all on it for that matter.

The game i awesome so far !

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Skullomainia
    My top 3: assassins creed 4, Battlefield 4, War Thunder. In no particular order.

Cool keep the posts coming !

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    1. Infamous SS
    2. Tomb Raider
    3. BF4
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

Apprentice

The game i awesome so far !
    Glad to hear you like it. I'm liking it too, very much. You nailed it perfectly when you said it was addictive.

Yea it truly is , couldnt get online yesterday so tge story progressed a little haha

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    LOL, I almost always leave the online play until after I've completed 100% of the story. To a degree it was unavoidable on WDs. I was getting annoyed when I was being infiltrated. Initially was pretty bad and finding people. But also quickly figured out that if I wasn't hacking every NPC under the sun, it didn't become a problem, also going after the people reporting hacking stopped most of it as well. After the story, and all the side missions, I started going online, and I have to admit had a pretty good time hacking and observing people. Too bad a several of the trophy's broke on me, I think I earned them one day when Sony was updating the servers. I was connected to Ubi servers, but not Sony, and I know I did things that afternoon to earn several trophies, but they never popped. Not sure why that would change anything, as they weren't online trophies, but somehow it glitched and never recorded them.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Receiving sniper elite 3 in the morning so will let you know if that is worth playing....

You do that jj03 was looking at that game yesterday and am curious, but taz i get what you mean i always complete story first then get to multiplayer but that ofc didnt happen lol, also i was going to try to get a platinum on watch dogs but then saw you need to pay for being in for example racing and open sessions there is a trophy that says you have to complete 10 online races but then you cant acces them unless you are a ps+ member... Really hate the fact it was allowed to have trophies such as these (the ones you really have to spend money on getting)

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Didn't realize that was limited to PS+ members. That said, it's most definitely worth getting PS+ IMHO. AFAIC it's more than paid for itself year on year with free games that I've had. But I've got PS3, PS4, PSP and PS Vita (PSP and Vita are my son's and now so is the PS3) if I was only PS4 alone, I'd say it hasn't paid for itself yet for games that I'd pay for. But I expect that to be rectified late in the year/early next year when full games I never bought come up for free on PS+ and not all the Indie's. Not to mention I picked up 2 1yr PS+ cards at Game Stop for $29 ea. during our Black Friday sales last year. I'm good through June 2016 right now.

Yea im really thinking about getting a year membership bit note that i only own a ps4 , and there hasnt really any games that i particulary wanted except for outlast which i plan on getting , i still have my 2 days free membership but i really cant be spending it on some trophies, rather il wait for a good game that is free to ps+ members THEN i will go to watch dogs and get those trophies

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Yea im really thinking about getting a year membership bit note that i only own a ps4 , and there hasnt really any games that i particulary wanted except for outlast which i plan on getting , i still have my 2 days free membership but i really cant be spending it on some trophies, rather il wait for a good game that is free to ps+ members THEN i will go to watch dogs and get those trophies
    Yeah, if I were PS4 only at this point, I'd wait as well.

Thread Information