Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Metfanant
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    lol can't recommend anything at this point.
    nope and it might be a good game but umm nothing for me on the PS4 yet.
    meh, still don't see planet side 2 on my PS4.
    don't buy anything, sell your PS4 and pick up on collecting various kinds of ecstacy pills.
    Meth is one hell of a drug.

also i heard on the internet that it's good for you. it will change your life.
    boy, you must be really scared of glocal warming huh
    i'd rather recommend a bubble butt, a ring, and some silppery liquid. until the good games come out.
    gets you, as in, in a bad way?
    they all thought i was joking.
    these are some of the things you missed.

i'm thinking he got the message?
    ^yup, it's pointless to recommend something when there aren't many games out and everyone (like it has already happened here) ends up recommending everything lol. so there was no point of recommending.

right now i'd love to recommend tons of PS3 games.
    ive got to pose the question to staff...how is this not straight up ban worthy?...making a quick trollish post is one thing, and should be tolerated all the time...post your opinion, fine...but to continually post in the thread with that tone?..

laughable that its not addressed...
    Last edited by Metfanant; 1 Week Ago at 01:48.
    PSN: Metfanant
    XBL: Metfanant
    Twitter: @Metfanant

2. Likes Omar likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Don't want to be a nancy here but…. PS3 is still where it's at right now.

My PS4 has become the Wii U while good games are being made, there's a few good games out for PS4 but most of them were supposed to be launch titles so that's hardly worth talking about… delaying them didn't bring anything great.., just the same visuals and story we expected at launch… heck drive club is coming out in october and seems to be good… but no one seems to care about that anymore.

My Wii U is getting more fun games this year than PS4… Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, Bayonetta 2 etc… 2015 is when I will pick my PS4 controller back up when Uncharted 4 hits, Mortal Kombat 10, Tekken 7 and hopefully a Crash Bandicoot or decent platform game for PS4.. Knack fell way short of my expectations (probably why mark cerny wasn't all that flash hot about talking about it).

If you want something new PS4 will give you that but not right now… you're better off waiting until mid 2015 when hopefully we have a collection of cheap launch games, hopefully have some FULL PS4 Games on PS PLUS (probably won't see this for 2 years) and hopefully MORPHEOUS gets a launch date and price with a few titles, that is when next gen truly takes off.

PS4 right now is a dust collector…. a few of my mates who just got a PS4 about 3 months ago have stopped playing their consoles… and they got rid of their PS3's and games and they $#@! and moan about there's nothing good out… yet now they don't have anything worth playing.. they don't like GHOSTS or KILLZONE.. they don't have a Wii U (and wouldn't dream of buying the overpriced toy from nintendo as it's almost the price of a PS4 but extremely underpowered).

It's all a taste and choice thing some people on here will see RED when I say PS4 is nothing right now because they don't like it when someone hurts their ego by saying the money they paid on a new console is not justified because it has no support.. but other open minded people will agree to some extent… it all depends on taste and how you look at it… I am fortunate to not abandon good last gen games as soon as something new hits… I really wanted to play KillZone and Knack that's why I ended up buying a PS4 at launch I was gonna buy Watch Dogs, Drive Club and THE ORDER but instead cashed those pre-orders in and got a Wii U mid last year.. because I knew PS4 and PS3 would not be enough…. I can't play split screen multi-player games on PS3 and PS4 only nintendo provides that experience… it sucks but it's good to have a main system and a supplementary system from a different brand otherwise you will never be happy completely as a gamer. why be stuck to one thing! you marry your wife not your gaming console. not sure why i wrote that had a few beers… whoops.

But yeah people complain about there being nothing good out… and it's all because these dimwits traded in all their consoles for a shiny new PS4 which is NEW and they make that their world and everything they know and don't want to go back because that was last gen man!. I'm still playing GTA 5 and a stack of PS3 games because PS4 is not fun at the moment… MARIO KART 8 on Wii U is damn fun but that and Super Mario 3D world is the only fun thing on there right now… Wii U only has good first party games.
    Last edited by chriharr; 1 Week Ago at 03:17.
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Metfanant
    Quote Originally Posted by chriharr View Post
    snip
    and i would say that it really depends on the type of game you like...for instance

- ive played FIFA 14 almost daily since the day it was released...if you like sports games...or partocularly soccer...then you might be interested in that...or the fact that FIFA 15 will be out in a couple months

- MLB The Show is arguably the best sports game on the market...if youre into baseball the depth provided is second to none...

- Resogun is an absolute BLAST to play and will give hours of entertainment

- just because you or your mates dont like Ghosts, or Killzone doesnt mean there are not people out there that do...i also got hours and hours of enjoyment from those games as well...

- Infamous is a well liked game (i honestly have not played it)...but someone just getting a PS4 would do well to check it out (heck you can even get it on sale from Amazon right now)...

there are certainly not a ton of games for the console right now...but we're not even a year from launch yet...all new consoles go through this..its inevitable...

however i would say there are def enough titles to hold someone over till fall window when you have

Driveclub, Project Cars, Destiny, CoD: AW, BF: Hardline, FIFA 15, Madden 15,Far Cry 4, LBP3, Assasins Creed, etc...
    Last edited by Metfanant; 1 Week Ago at 03:24.
    PSN: Metfanant
    XBL: Metfanant
    Twitter: @Metfanant

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    RESOGUN is good and thats a weird reason to buy PS4.. but PS PLUS alone is worth having a PS4 I guess.. some people would never need to buy FULL RETAIL games or PS STORE DOWNLOADS
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by platinumseeker View Post
    FINALLY PLATINUM in watch dogs, drinking game in pawnee level 5 was hardest in my opinion , you could cheat in the drinking game ? Did not know you could do that
    Pawnee was absolutely the toughest for me too. I read something about being able to pause at certain points or something and cheat yout way through it but I never pursued the info in any detail because that would go against my OCD nature. I just HAD to pass the challenge on my own. Darned OCD.

Congrats on your platinum! Righteous!

Kd2: thank you for the welcoming ! And yes i do ignore the naysayers i know there are a few games but they will be more and at least i will be ready with my ps4 while others have to buy it but il be ready !
    Chriharr: im having loads of fun with my ps4 but as i said things will get better and i will be ready and yes i did trade my ps3 with 50 games to get the money for my ps4 but i have no regrets doing so !
    Metfanant: im asking for your opinion and you brought loads and i thank you for that !
    "Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. Everyone — fucking except for you! So don't tell me I would be safer with somebody else, because the truth is I would just be more scared." Ellie , The Last Of Us

Shakeshead thank you and i get the ocd i would say i have it to i created a new psn account on games i would like to get 100% trophies , but what happened is i played warframe on that account and i will never even try to get 100% on that game really awful seeing warframe on the list with 0% haha ..
    "Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. Everyone — fucking except for you! So don't tell me I would be safer with somebody else, because the truth is I would just be more scared." Ellie , The Last Of Us

If i could create a new feature for the ps4 that would be deleting trophies from games i never play haha

Apprentice

but what happened is i played warframe on that account and i will never even try to get 100% on that game really awful seeing warframe on the list with 0% haha ..
    DOH! I can't tell you how many partials and 0%-ers I have listed on mine! It's such a glorious mess.

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metfanant View Post
    ive got to pose the question to staff...how is this not straight up ban worthy?...making a quick trollish post is one thing, and should be tolerated all the time...post your opinion, fine...but to continually post in the thread with that tone?..

thanks lol, i just rofled again.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    I'm very late to this party but I'd recommend MLB 14 The Show, Infamous SS and Tomb Raider.

So far most of you guys have infamous on top , might look into that

Extreme Poster
    So far most of you guys have infamous on top , might look into that
    that's also because of two reasons 1) it's one of the only exclusives out yet 2) it's new

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Metfanant View Post

Why am addressing it? I post the same thing whenever i see a thread like this pop up. I see no issue with this really. Others may, i dont. The ps4 has no worthy games IMO right now, thats gonna change soon. And i think the phrase, "pot kettle black" is very apt here Met!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    Why am addressing it? I post the same thing whenever i see a thread like this pop up. I see no issue with this really. Others may, i dont. The ps4 has no worthy games IMO right now, thats gonna change soon. And i think the phrase, "pot kettle black" is very apt here Met!
    I guess Met forgot that we can have opinions and a bit of humor every now and then XD

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Met. If you choose to reply please pm me. Don't wanna derail the thread with this. Peace.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information