Latest PSU headlines:

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92

This still happening or what..?

So I assume you guys have seen/heard this as well;

After Sony made a surprising and great move of allowing many PSP and PS1 Classics to be downloaded directly onto your PlayStation Vita, they have now removed the functionality completely for those titles.
    Read rest here; http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...psp-ps1-games/

I'm really wondering whether or not this will be redone sometime soon... I was hoping, with the E3, they'd announce it, but nothing happened.. The Vita was, once again, pretty much pushed in a corner and nothing decent got announced for it (imo).
    And as there's not much PSP/PS1 classics on PSN that work for the Vita...
    I've got a couple I'd love to see appear...
    Just a few of'm;

Crash Bash
    SEGA Genesis Collection
    SSX On Tour
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 3
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4
    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5

There's so much more but jesus Sony... Good job $#@!ing up the Vita...
    'Oh we gave them a nice feature that they actually really like on accident ? Let's remove the fun!'

Anybody got an idea whether or not this is coming back..? :/ Haven't seen any info of this afterwards anymore...

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It was a screw up by Sony, these games are intentionally blocked because of legal reasons, for Spyro and Crash it's down to Activision/Universal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Honestly, I don't care whether or not it's a screw up... Sony can get this done if they do something about it and I'm pretty sure they can. It feels like they don't give a $#@! about the people who own a Vita...

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    They'd get their ass sued over it though. I remember on the EU store they accidentally listed Vice City Stories as free before they all went home, by the next day hundreds had downloaded it (including me), and no doubt Rockstar had words with them.

I do agree though, any legal issues Sony should sort out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Contacting them via twitter (AskPlaystation) all I got as a reply was 'put it in the feedback/ideas section' which is probably not even close to being useful for such things... I assume there's no chance on requesting games to be on PSN for the Vita or such..

Thread Information