Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    funkybudda
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Sony has the best frist party gmes
    Bingo, and those are the real exclusives too. Most Xbox Exclusives eventually made their ways to PC as well, which I have an Alienware that can run the game better and buy them for cheaper too (btw, Steam's summer sale is on, I got so many good games for cheap).

In the end, when you have a decent gaming PC rig, Xbox is just meaningless in its existence.
    You need a users permission to quote them in your sig.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    Bingo, and those are the real exclusives too. Most Xbox Exclusives eventually made their ways to PC as well, which I have an Alienware that can run the game better and buy them for cheaper too (btw, Steam's summer sale is on, I got so many good games for cheap).

In the end, when you have a decent gaming PC rig, Xbox is just meaningless in its existence.
    Yes a decent cpu is 100 200 and can out-perform consoles any day of the week.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I also have a alienware pc, but honestly, couldn't give less of a $#@! about pc gaming. I dig playstation because it gives me instant gaming...no $#@!ing about...put disc in and fire that mofo up. .

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Simple answer: Because I grew up with it.

Forum Sage
    Before PlayStation, I mostly had Sega systems. I did have a famicom once but that didn't last very long, same with Atari. When we moved to the U.S., I ended up with a SNES. But, for some reason, PlayStation (after my cousin had recommended it) stayed in my mind. It was the only one I had not tried.

So I saved up money and was able to get one (me and brother were kinda competing to see who can save up to get one first; the reason my brother ended up getting an N64 instead.) I still feel kinda bad about this since he showed interest in a PlayStation before I did, at least, expressed it before I did.

Anyway, once I got one and I was showed the following games: Resident Evil 3, Dino Crisis and Tenchu. I was pretty much hooked.

Now, I have both the PS4 and XONE. I did go with the PS4 first.
    Last edited by sainraja; 06-29-2014 at 07:12.

Selected Members Council
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just wanted to say that, I enjoyed reading your replies, even if the question seemed awfully easy to answer. PlayStation is definitely home to a greater variety of games.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 06-30-2014 at 00:06.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Apprentice

For me it's sort of a love/hate relationship. Or maybe it isn't that I love Playstation but more that I just highly prefer it over ms line of game consoles. I;ve been with PS since the 90's when the original playstation came out. I was blown away plain and simple. when I saw what it looked like (back then) there was nothing like it and I even tried marvel vs Capcom on the dreamcast but at that time I thought it was slow and I didn't like the way the controller worked. I never payed much attention to other consoles. Ive owned every ps system to date. The games are what attracted me to it and I believe hands down that the best exclusives are on the playstation. I was never interested in gears or halo. It had nothing to do with it being on a different console it just simply had to do with the fact that they just did not seem fun to me. As stale and repetitive as some games can be it seems more variety and a little more diversity can be found on the playstation system than any other. Ironically my first experience with video games was in arcades but my first home console was the Nintendo and my first game was Mario. I still like some old school nes and snes sega t to this day.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I've always enjoyed their exclusives plus I grew up with it. I admit that the lack of games and the high price point of the PS3 pissed me off but it got better over time.

Indies, exclusives, and better hardware.

Master Guru
    Is it okay if i give reasons why i not only love the PS brand but gaming in general? I'm not trying to turn this into a console war or anything. Ah what the hell, i don't even post here much anymore and couldn't care less.

I love PlayStation for the same reason why i love Wii and Xbox. I was born a Nintendo fan, grew up a PlayStation fan and recently i've been more of an Xbox fan. It's all about the games at the end of the day. Right now, Microsoft is satisfying my appetite for games on the Xbox One.

As far as PlayStation itself goes. It was right place, right time for me. I got my PS1 when i was 13 years old if i remember correctly. Just like i had my N64 at 11 and original Xbox at 16. Those 5 years were an amazing time to be a kid. Sony was knocking it out of the park with games like Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy. Then the PS2 had Grand Theft Auto among other great games.

The PS3 continued the tradition of great games via Sony's first party studios but most of the franchises i knew and loved had all gone multiplat and i felt like the PS brand was starting to lose its luster a bit. It's not just about games anymore either. It's about what my friends are playing. The best online service. What gives me more satisfaction, like achievements or trophies. The better controller. Right now i have to say that's Xbox.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    B/c their first party games are top notch.

And they know how to make a quality piece of entertainment equipment.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Been loyal to Sony for years, haven't been disappointed yet when it comes to playstation. My escape from the day to day BS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thread Information