View Poll Results: I bet Clinton

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • is NOT going to run for president in 2016!

0 0%
  • IS going to run for president in 2016!

8 80.00%
  • It doesn't matter because the Republicans are gonna win!

2 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    well i guess it goes back to my first post here lol.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    well i guess it goes back to my first post here lol.
    keep dreaming, pal! lol
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Forum Overseer

as long as it takes

Forum Overseer

just saw this, figured it was relevant.

5. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I don't see why not. I didn't think I would see a black President for a couple more decades at the earliest. I wish we could elect a leader, going forward, with the understanding that race and gender are not qualifications/disqualifications. but there will always be people who will vote for or against a candidate for these reasons alone. Oh....and let's not forget how good they look on TV. cuz that is also important. sigh

an ex-president gets around $200k per year for life. their spouse gets approx. $20k per year for life. Think Lethal's number was based on the two combining those amounts
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    If she wins, her and her husband get $450,000 each, per year for life!
    I kinda feel bad for Americans and they way they are treated by their own government that was supposed to be "for the people".

Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by SlackParrot View Post
    Nope.

I kinda feel bad for Americans and they way they are treated by their own government that was supposed to be "for the people".
    Yeah....just saying where I think the number itself was coming from.

Nothing to feel sorry for. Every country has their own issues.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Yeah she will definitely run. For the love of God I hope she doesn't win. Her being president is a scary thought. I would say no reason we wouldn't be ready for a woman president just not her. I think she would fold like a lawn chair under serious pressure and scrutiny. But hey maybe Bill cam come in and pull a few strings and give us more stories about interns and bjs.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

9. Likes Captncoke49 likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Yeah she will definitely run. For the love of God I hope she doesn't win. Her being president is a scary thought. I would say no reason we wouldn't be ready for a woman president just not her. I think she would fold like a lawn chair under serious pressure and scrutiny. But hey maybe Bill cam come in and pull a few strings and give us more stories about interns and bjs.
    Well, she will be a shoe-in if the Republicans put up another bunch of losers like the last two elections.

Elite Sage
    Every current president is worse than one before. It is known.
    Also I doubt republicans have a change winning it in 2016. Also Hilary Clinton is very well known by all already.
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Super Elite
    Why when I hear the name Hilary Clinton does it remind me of the Eminem song Role Model
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mael Duin View Post
    Every current president is worse than one before. It is known.
    Also I doubt republicans have a change winning it in 2016. Also Hilary Clinton is very well known by all already.
    Just depends on the candidates. Nothing is certain. Hillary was much more well-known than Obama when he won the nomination.

Here's is how I rank the Presidents since Reagan:

1) Clinton
    2) George H.W. Bush
    3) George W. Bush
    4) Obama

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    He's chock full of empty promises ... he contradicts himself every time he gives a speech ... and the fleeting joy I got from the fact that he can actually speak an entire English sentence without stuttering compared to Bush has now passed. He's a charismatic speaker that gets absolutely nothing done. I can't stand Obama ... and yes ... I initially voted for him.

Well every president has made promises that they didn't and couldn't keep. I really don't care who you can't stand but I will say this..... Google the past presidents and lets see how many of them were republicans and how long they stayed in office. I could put all the facts good from Clinton to Obama and they all did good things. Whats really funny is that a lot of people will say Obama hasn't did anything but his sheet of accomplishments is longer than Bush. Also he took less vacation days so far.....

Do you have some deep-seated, illogical issue with people that don't like Obama? What are your reasons for supporting him? Who are "they?" Some kind of cult? Is "they" everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion? I'm not part of "they" ... I voted for the man, but he has proven himself rather useless. And his flip-flopping and contradictions with ObamaCare has been a magical experience.

No I don't have a deep rooted issue with you nor people who think like you. I have a problem when people sit back and know nothing about the president lol. But when you hear and see people on here say certain things you have to sit back and understand not everybody understand things all too well. 1 he can say anything that makes sense and put it into motion and the Tea party *Republicans* have a hissy fit and it gets vetoed.

I have a better example. He tried to make Minimum wage 10 dollars 2 months ago and they vetoed it but Georgia * A state that consist of a bunch of republican primaries* said no but passed a bill where you can carry a gun into church and private property. Meanwhile Guns are still killing everyone, everywhere over stupid stuff. THAT'S WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH lol.

Bill Clinton was a fantastic president, except he was a man-$#@!. Hopefully Hillary possesses some of his better qualities if she chooses to run [and wins].
    Last edited by dondidit; 06-30-2014 at 01:23.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Super Elite
    Just depends on the candidates. Nothing is certain. Hillary was much more well-known than Obama when he won the nomination.

Here's is how I rank the Presidents since Reagan:

1) Clinton
    2) George H.W. Bush
    3) George W. Bush
    4) Obama
    LOL when I seen this I clearly understand why people say blame it on the black man and here it goes. Bush Jr drained the surplus and Obama comes behind and yeah... Lets point the finger at him lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49
    It's not about pointing the finger. It's not about white or black. I'm black and Dominican. The way things are going is from what the previous pres has set before the current. They continue the trend because these 2 parties are more alike then what they put on. Don't believe me? Look it up. All the information is there if you want to know. Both are compromised with very few people that are the real deal from both parties. The real deal are the ones that we need to step up. Hilary and who ever the republicans put up would be a continuation of what was set forth long ago. That my friend is not good.
    Last edited by Captncoke49; 06-30-2014 at 01:33.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    LOL when I seen this I clearly understand why people say blame it on the black man and here it goes. Bush Jr drained the surplus and Obama comes behind and yeah... Lets point the finger at him lol.
    Why is it any time someone claims Obama is one of the worst presidents, the race card is always pulled. Even when people bring up points as to why. People will talk $#@! about Bush and then talk $#@! about Obama. Both are pretty damn terrible. Also that excuse of previously inherited problems only works for so long.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

18. Likes Valefor , Christopher , Captncoke49 likes this post
    lol.....you didn't even ask why I put him last. boom.....race card!

Administrator
    His blackness has nothing to do with why he's a $#@!ty president. The race card is getting quite old. The one thing that bothers me more than racism is people that assume everyone else is. Racism in any form seriously needs to die a painful death. Time to get over that. Welcome to the human race. We're all the same beings. In the end, no matter who we are, we're all buried in the same dirt.

21. Likes Valefor , Captncoke49, PS4freak likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Is the term "Race card" racist?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Is the term "Race card" racist?
    No, it isn't.

"Playing the race card is an idiomatic phrase that refers to exploitation of either racist or anti-racist attitudes by accusing others of racism."

He was basically assuming Chris was racist because he put Obama last on his list of presidents. He's automatically assuming that, because Obama is black, his blackness is the reason for him being last on the list without Chris having given his reasons as to why. Playing the race card only serves to perpetuate racism, not get rid of it. I find people calling others racist without any logical reason is a form of racism in itself. It's like we're all still stuck in the vast world of ignorance and still can't get past skin color in 2014. When will planet earth grow up?
    Last edited by Brandon; 06-30-2014 at 03:21.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Why is it any time someone claims Obama is one of the worst presidents, the race card is always pulled. Even when people bring up points as to why. People will talk $#@! about Bush and then talk $#@! about Obama. Both are pretty damn terrible. Also that excuse of previously inherited problems only works for so long.
    funny you say this in the official political thread this topic was brought up that if you hate Obama you racist and know what dondidit has posted in past I knew they would bring it up again.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Overseer

the funny thing is that this is exactly what they want us to do. divide. if we didn't divide then how will we "ignorantly" support extreme ideologies?

he's catering to the minorities including the blacks to show that he's a true black leader, he's come in to save them from all the unfairness. from the outside it looks like that because he wants the black vote. from the inside, he's just one of the puppets and the people who control all this $#@!, figured this would be a nice twist and they will be able to continue their "silent" tyranny.

the democrat side of people will ignore all the rest of the population controlling laws because he's doing good for the unprivileged. that's the trick. they want you to just think of all the good thing he's supposedly doing. you know, he brought a revolution for the LGBT community, they LOVE him. but that's all they're concerned with...nothing else. it's a tactic.

when a republic will rise, the republicans will stop caring for all the $#@! the repub president will do because he's cleaning up the mess left by the hippies. all the horrifying policies they will put in place will be seen as a necessary evil and still being better than the $#@! democrats do.

obama gives the perception that he's helping the poor, helping the underdogs but really he's just helping the man suck more juice out of all of us, in the form of ACA.
    Last edited by Omar; 06-30-2014 at 05:04.

26. Likes Captncoke49 likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    that really happens? i thought it was just for campaign? isn't that bribery?
    Nope, he's right! Also, lobbying should be made illegal as f#%*!!!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Nope, he's right! Also, lobbying should be made illegal as f#%*!!!
    i totally agree, lobbying is the root of all evil in this nation.

29. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Elite Member

Well, she will be a shoe-in if the Republicans put up another bunch of losers like the last two elections.
    I think after Obama the Republicans could put a Basset Hound on the ballot and beat Hilary.

Liberals really are out of touch if they think the majority of Americans want another Democrat after the dozens of Obama scandals, lack of economic improvement, lowered educational standards, illegal immigration issues, and foreign policy disasters.

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I think after Obama the Republicans could put a Basset Hound on the ballot and beat Hilary.

Liberals really are out of touch if they think the majority of Americans want another Democrat after the dozens of Obama scandals, lack of economic improvement, lowered educational standards, illegal immigration issues, and foreign policy disasters.
    yes, it's all going perfectly according to plan. this is the school of thought they want you to have.

Thread Information