View Poll Results: I bet Clinton

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • is NOT going to run for president in 2016!

    0 0%
  • IS going to run for president in 2016!

    8 80.00%
  • It doesn't matter because the Republicans are gonna win!

    2 20.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 122
  1. #76
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,751
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    111,378 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I think what he meant was there are people who voted for him on race alone and know nothing of his promises or what he has done/Not done and still don't, not,Obama himself
    that applies to all voters who voted for anyone since Lincoln. starting from Lincoln. maybe before too but from what i've gathered. [edit: i don't mean that white people have been voting for white presidents because of race alone, not that it can't ever happen, it's just that white peeps aren't in a situation where they'd need to or be exploited into doing so]

    how obama received votes was an exploitation of minorities. a promise to give them something on account of others...oh hey, that sounds like a perfect plan to bring about more divide that is deeply rooted...and a great way to keep both sides follow their leaders blindly.

    the problem started with the federal govt. and the people/corporations becoming too large for anyone's overall good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    I never said HE doesn't know what he is doing. I was referring to the people who voted for him. Not saying ALL the people who voted for him, but a good percentage of low information voters.


    He does know exactly what he is doing. Refer to my post regarding the health insurance premiums increasing at my place of employment. That's EXACTLY what he is doing and has caused.

    Or do we just want to forget about that like we forgot about drone strikes in the middle east killing children and women, drones in America, BENGHAZI, fast and furious activity, immigration issues, increasing taxes, constitution destruction, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.


    But I'm a racist so what does facts have to do with anything?

    oh i think it's a much larger percentage but we're still not on the same page yet
    Last edited by Omar; 07-02-2014 at 19:44.

  2. #77
    Newbie
    Koloss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    10
    Points
    756 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    that applies to all voters who voted for anyone since Lincoln. starting from Lincoln. maybe before too but from what i've gathered. [edit: i don't mean that white people have been voting for white presidents because of race alone, not that it can't ever happen, it's just that white peeps aren't in a situation where they'd need to or be exploited into doing so]

    how obama received votes was an exploitation of minorities. a promise to give them something on account of others...oh hey, that sounds like a perfect plan to bring about more divide that is deeply rooted...and a great way to keep both sides follow their leaders blindly.

    the problem started with the federal govt. and the people/corporations becoming too large for anyone's overall good.



    oh i think it's a much larger percentage but we're still not on the same page yet

    Good response. Hard to find decent educated people on the interwebzzz that are civil.


    While I am 10000% for capitalism, the government on both sides are more interested in pleasing corporations and their own agenda than really doing anything productive for the citizens.

    Examples are Obama $#@!ing out on unemployment extensions when the Republicans were slashing them and Bush/Cheny private military corporations such as Halliburton to profit on war.

    If you ever get a chance, read the book called "BlackWater" its about the private military group created by Ed Prince that went from security firm to billionaires overnight due to Bush/Cheney and some Dems giving money which was then redistributed back to hundreds of politicians during the Iraq war.

  3. #78
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    26,586 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Am I wrong for laughing at people who choose one party over the other? Neither side has your issues at heart. It's all about that [/b]#money[/b]

    WAKE UP 'MERICA! WAKE THE HELL UP!

    I should run for President. I think I'm the only one who would keep it real. "What are you going to do today, Mr. Greatness? $#@! $#@!es and get money! Oh, and tax the fraudulent and make you earn that EBT card. No more free money for you. You ain't gonna pay $2 in rent, ballin' out while this hardworking gentlemen struggles because his taxes go to your cable bill. $#@! outta here"

    See? THE REAL!


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  4. Likes Christopher , Omar, PS4freak likes this post
  5. #79
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,792
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    86,083 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Change the thread title to Is Greatness going to run for president in 2016? Screw off Hillary!




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  6. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  7. #80
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Am I wrong for laughing at people who choose one party over the other? Neither side has your issues at heart. It's all about that [/b]#money[/b]
    No, I find the idea of separate parties incredibly stupid as well.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  8. #81
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,792
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    86,083 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I look at politics like wrestling. You have what people perceive as the good guys and bad guys. They put on a good show and make your think they hate each other but all in all they are sitting backstage having a good laugh because they are all for the betterment of wrestling but they put on a show to make you think they hate each other.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  9. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  10. #82
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    And it's all fake...
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  11. #83
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    8,362
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    68,346 (1,010 Banked)
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Am I wrong for laughing at people who choose one party over the other? Neither side has your issues at heart. It's all about that [/b]#money[/b]

    WAKE UP 'MERICA! WAKE THE HELL UP!

    I should run for President. I think I'm the only one who would keep it real. "What are you going to do today, Mr. Greatness? $#@! $#@!es and get money! Oh, and tax the fraudulent and make you earn that EBT card. No more free money for you. You ain't gonna pay $2 in rent, ballin' out while this hardworking gentlemen struggles because his taxes go to your cable bill. $#@! outta here"

    See? THE REAL!
    lol.....nice. So who is running for president in 2016? Answer: it doesn't really matter. Another 4 years of Democrats vs Republicans.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

    Server Error Status Thread







  12. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
  13. #84
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,751
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    111,378 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    I look at politics like wrestling. You have what people perceive as the good guys and bad guys. They put on a good show and make your think they hate each other but all in all they are sitting backstage having a good laugh because they are all for the betterment of wrestling but they put on a show to make you think they hate each other.
    funny cause that's exactly what it is, drama but in the end, the more extreme policies of both sides end up going through after the dust settles.

  14. #85
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I wasn't calling you racist.
    So why did you say, "that's like me saying people are racist so I might as well be racist"? No, those are not your exact words, but if you are not calling me a racist then what was the point in that statement?

    I'm saying it serves no purpose to point fingers at anyone and make baseless assumptions that THEY are racist.
    Who did I accuse of being racist in this thread? Who? No one. I clarified to Christopher and anyone else that I believed they were Republican or shared ideas with the Republican party if they hated Obama or believed Obama failed as a president.

    When I said "because of his minority blood", yes I was talking about the racist people in this nation or even the prejudice people in this nation.

    No, I don't just jump to conclusions and say "you're a racist", I say this about these people because they make racist comments and have racist beliefs. That is not a baseless assumption, it's the truth and a lot of them even say they're racist including the recent case of a police officer in either Connecticut or Massachusetts who said Obama is a monkey president. He's a racist.

    I feel that assuming other people are racist is also a harmful habit that only perpetuates negativity amongst ourselves.
    It's one thing to assume something, it's another thing to come to a conclusion when there is evidence or proof before you.

    When someone is racist, there will be negativity in this day and age.

    I wish people would stop seeing "color" and start seeing people. Cuz that's all everyone is. We're all just people... the same flesh and blood.
    Yes, we are all humans on this planet, BUT we are all different. That's what makes us people and unique. The problem is accepting there are differences and understanding that differences determine our perceptions and our beliefs.

    And your opinion of what you think prejudice means doesn't change the definition of prejudice.
    That's actually just ONE definition of prejudice. According to dictionary.com,

    2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.


    Number 2 says ANY preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable. So my belief about what prejudice is is actually a FACT.

    It doesn't matter if all you grew up around was this belief about certain racial groups because of your narrow, inexperienced view of the world. That still doesn't make your preconceived notions based on inexperience and ignorance from lack of worldliness the truth.
    But what if science and a study says, "The majority of gangs in the U.S. are composed of minorities, especially black and hispanic men"? But I guess science and statistics are "ignorant" right?

    You just don't know any better. Like when we're kids and we're told the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause exist. And we believe it due to our ignorance and gullibility, but as we get older, we learn the truth. Fortunately, believing in those two things as children is innocent and not harmful, but if you grow up with family teaching you racist bigotry, there comes a time in your life where you have to look outside the box and question everything... to decide for yourself what's right or wrong.
    True, and education and learning shows us what's right and what's wrong, what's truth and what's false. However, what is right and what is wrong? What is "appropriate behavior"?

    Everyone has the capacity to do that, some just take the easier road and are spiteful, hateful creatures. If I took after some of the beliefs of my immediate family, I'd be a racist d-bag. But I chose to be a free-thinking human being that doesn't separate myself from people based on the trivial nothingness that is outward appearances and generalizations. Everyone is unique.
    If everyone is unique, then why are you not separate from them? Yes, we have similarities but we also have differences. Those differences make us unique.

    Another thing is, regardless of what you say, different races have different behaviors. Different genders have different behaviors and different socioeconomic groups different behaviors. It is NOT simply appearances.

    And again... the bible isn't that old... but yes... racism has existed long before the bible... and so has slavery.
    Okay.

    And yes... racist people dislike Obama for no other reason than he's black. I've never seen more racist people come out of the woodwork than when Obama became president. All the excrement of civilization openly showed themselves.
    Yup, people in the South probably have grandparents turning flips in the graves right now.

    And the truth? The truth is we all need to spread love and understanding in as many places as we can. Love conquers all things. It's powerful. Even though "evil" may always exist, that doesn't mean we can't play our role in keeping the peace.
    Love does conquer all, but if we do not have the "truth" then we cannot change to make a better world.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  15. #86
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    The problem with the healthcare act is that someone has to pay for it, and the middle class/higher-middle are the ones paying for it.

    You think these $130-$200 (or more) a month tax credits are just written off?

    At the hospital I work at, effective July 1st of this year, our premiums doubled. Family of four was paying $550 a month for Geisinger insurance and now it has raised to $1150 a month. It even affected the single people with no children like myself.

    These "affordable" health insurance prices are fine and dandy for Joe Blow making minimum wage, but at the cost of others increasing premiums. You're pretty much taking from one class to support another. Which is basically... I won't even get started on that.

    Insurance companies have to get their money somehow, now that the AHA is in place.

    The only thing great about this whole premium increase is the Nurses (who are union AND supported Obama AND the AHA) are now getting a dose of reality,

    Oh well.
    I just want to respond to the bolded part.

    There is a movie called "Sicko" and it is a documentary examining universal health care.

    And in it, not once, but at least twice someone said,

    "Why not? Why shouldn't the richer and better off pay for or support the less better off? Why not?"

    That's not the exact words, but it's the same idea.

    If "Joe Blow" is making minimum wage and can't afford the normal rate, what's wrong with others who make more money helping Joe out? They make MORE and can afford it, so what's the problem?

    Yes, I understand there are people who don't work and cheat the system, but what about the mother of 2 working minimum wage and isn't cheating the system? You're going to let her suffer because you are afraid someone will get something they haven't earned?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  16. #87
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Oh, and to all the race baiters.

    There are people who voted for your savior because he is a "minority" and had no clue AND still have no clue what is going on, what he stands for, OR what he is doing.
    And there are people who do know what he has done and what he stands. Some of those people voted for him again too.

    I could say the same about Mitt Romney and John McCain, that people voted for those two because they were not black or not minority.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  17. #88
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Am I wrong for laughing at people who choose one party over the other? Neither side has your issues at heart. It's all about that [/b]#money[/b]

    WAKE UP 'MERICA! WAKE THE HELL UP!

    I should run for President. I think I'm the only one who would keep it real. "What are you going to do today, Mr. Greatness? $#@! $#@!es and get money! Oh, and tax the fraudulent and make you earn that EBT card. No more free money for you. You ain't gonna pay $2 in rent, ballin' out while this hardworking gentlemen struggles because his taxes go to your cable bill. $#@! outta here"

    See? THE REAL!
    We'd have a LOT more homeless people under President Greatness! But I would look forward to a better NFL in which defenders could actually hit low or high on ball carriers, not this "perfect form" hitting crap!

    You know why the democrat party in the U.S. has a higher approval rate than the Republicans? Because most of the people in the U.S. are not better off and the democrats at least PROMISE bills and etc. to help the less better off. That's not all the reasons but one reason.

    Most people do not abuse EBT or social security benefits. There are actually who are sick, disabled, and do not have enough income to feed families or themselves.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  18. #89
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,792
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    86,083 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    We'd have a LOT more homeless people under President Greatness! But I would look forward to a better NFL in which defenders could actually hit low or high on ball carriers, not this "perfect form" hitting crap!

    You know why the democrat party in the U.S. has a higher approval rate than the Republicans? Because most of the people in the U.S. are not better off and the democrats at least PROMISE bills and etc. to help the less better off. That's not all the reasons but one reason.

    Most people do not abuse EBT or social security benefits. There are actually who are sick, disabled, and do not have enough income to feed families or themselves.
    Most people that I see use ebt abuse the $#@! out of it. One buggy for the ebt stuff one buggy for alcohol and whatever else isn't covered. I see it all the time. More times than not. It is a good program with good intentions but sadly it isn't used much for getting by. Most of the people I see using it are eating much better than I am working a full time job. The system basically pays you to have more kids. Which is just downright sad.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  19. #90
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    So why did you say, "that's like me saying people are racist so I might as well be racist"? No, those are not your exact words, but if you are not calling me a racist then what was the point in that statement?
    My point is there is no point in doing that and all it does is perpetuate the problem.


    Who did I accuse of being racist in this thread? Who? No one. I clarified to Christopher and anyone else that I believed they were Republican or shared ideas with the Republican party if they hated Obama or believed Obama failed as a president.

    When I said "because of his minority blood", yes I was talking about the racist people in this nation or even the prejudice people in this nation.

    No, I don't just jump to conclusions and say "you're a racist", I say this about these people because they make racist comments and have racist beliefs. That is not a baseless assumption, it's the truth and a lot of them even say they're racist including the recent case of a police officer in either Connecticut or Massachusetts who said Obama is a monkey president. He's a racist.
    What?


    It's one thing to assume something, it's another thing to come to a conclusion when there is evidence or proof before you.

    When someone is racist, there will be negativity in this day and age.
    Again, what?


    Yes, we are all humans on this planet, BUT we are all different. That's what makes us people and unique. The problem is accepting there are differences and understanding that differences determine our perceptions and our beliefs.
    I agree with this 100%, yes. That is definitely the problem. Not being able to accept the differences of other people, cultures, beliefs, etc.


    So my belief about what prejudice is is actually a FACT.
    No, it isn't. You said prejudice is "basically a racial stereotype". That's not what defines prejudice, but that's a form of prejudice.


    But what if science and a study says, "The majority of gangs in the U.S. are composed of minorities, especially black and hispanic men"? But I guess science and statistics are "ignorant" right?
    WTF? What are you talking about? That wouldn't be ignorance, that would be statistics. My point was that it would still be inappropriate to generalize blacks and Hispanics as being more prone to crime or that they are inherently more prone to being "bad" and having an unfounded fear of blacks or Hispanics based on this information. One group of people does not define another group of people, regardless if they are the same race, gender, etc.. That was my point. I don't know where you got this "science and statistics are ignorant" crap because I never made that claim. In fact, you just agreed with what I said previously.


    True, and education and learning shows us what's right and what's wrong, what's truth and what's false. However, what is right and what is wrong? What is "appropriate behavior"?
    I'll tell you what my definition of "inappropriate behavior" is. Inappropriate behavior, regardless of your beliefs, background, education, upbringing, etc., is anything that causes physical or emotional harm to another human being. I don't care what your beliefs are as long as you aren't causing harm to another human being. Outside of that, whatever you do is your business. It's when the things you do start harming others that it becomes a problem.


    If everyone is unique, then why are you not separate from them? Yes, we have similarities but we also have differences. Those differences make us unique.
    Again ... what?


    Another thing is, regardless of what you say, different races have different behaviors. Different genders have different behaviors and different socioeconomic groups different behaviors. It is NOT simply appearances.
    Regardless of what I say? What I said is we're all flesh and blood and regardless of any differences we may have, it doesn't change that simple fact. Nobody is superior to another just because they were born a different race. Nobody is better than another if they were born into a higher social class. Someone who is rich is not better than someone who is poor. I really am at a loss at what point you're trying to get at or what you think I meant, but I think you misunderstood.


    Love does conquer all, but if we do not have the "truth" then we cannot change to make a better world.
    And what truth is that?
    Last edited by Brandon; 07-05-2014 at 22:08.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  20. #91
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    My point is there is no point in doing that and all it does is perpetuate the problem.



    What?



    Again, what?



    I agree with this 100%, yes. That is definitely the problem. Not being able to accept the differences of other people, cultures, beliefs, etc.



    No, it isn't. You said prejudice is "basically a racial stereotype". That's not what defines prejudice, but that's a form of prejudice.



    WTF? What are you talking about? That wouldn't be ignorance, that would be statistics. My point was that it would still be inappropriate to generalize blacks and Hispanics as being more prone to crime or that they are inherently more prone to being "bad" and having an unfounded fear of blacks or Hispanics based on this information. One group of people does not define another group of people, regardless if they are the same race, gender, etc.. That was my point. I don't know where you got this "science and statistics are ignorant" crap because I never made that claim. In fact, you just agreed with what I said previously.



    I'll tell you what my definition of "inappropriate behavior" is. Inappropriate behavior, regardless of your beliefs, background, education, upbringing, etc., is anything that causes physical or emotional harm to another human being. I don't care what your beliefs are as long as you aren't causing harm to another human being. Outside of that, whatever you do is your business. It's when the things you do start harming others that it becomes a problem.



    Again ... what?



    Regardless of what I say? What I said is we're all flesh and blood and regardless of any differences we may have, it doesn't change that simple fact. Nobody is superior to another just because they were born a different race. Nobody is better than another if they were born into a higher social class. Someone who is rich is not better than someone who is poor. I really am at a loss at what point you're trying to get at or what you think I meant, but I think you misunderstood.



    And what truth is that?
    What does "what" mean? I hope you mean "what" as in you are surprised because what I posted is extremely easy to understand filled with examples and simple logic.

    Most of this post is you putting "words in my mouth", I did NOT say or mean any of those things.

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  21. #92
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,234
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    120,866 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    No, most of my post isn't putting words in your mouth. You're just not making any sense at times. Regardless, and for the most part, I think we're on the same page, we're just coming to the same conclusions from different angles and aren't, at times, communicating our ideas properly to each other.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.”

  22. #93
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    470 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    No, I find the idea of separate parties incredibly stupid as well.
    As opposed to a singularity? I think there's a word for that, but it escapes my mind at the moment. Well whatever it's called, it doesn't, hasn't or ever will work; an absolute power corrupts absolutely, and all that jazz.

    re: Hillary can run all day long, right into a brick wall for all I care. She's won't win, she won't even accidentally come close to winning. The Hope and Change crowd should be nice and disillusioned right about now, prime pickings for the GOP. I lean right obviously, but it doesn't matter where good ideas come from as long as they actually work. imo

  23. #94
    Veteran
    The Black Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    MS, USA
    Posts
    4,719
    Rep Power
    49
    Points
    6,079 (12,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    No, most of my post isn't putting words in your mouth. You're just not making any sense at times.
    Lol, really? I made my points as simple as possible and yes you are putting words in my mouth. Do you want me to show you where you are putting words in my mouth?

    Do you mind showing me the posts in this thread where I am not making sense?

    Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

  24. #95
    Ultimate Veteran
    coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,895
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    29,222 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hilary needs to go away,she will destroy America even more then Obama did.

  25. #96
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,442
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,988 (0 Banked)
    Anyone with an "R" or "D" in their title should not be picked for the next elections. Any American who votes as such is a traitor as far as I'm concerned. The next president really should not be a Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, Green Party affiliate or other official or unofficial party. The next president should be an Unaffiliated. He/She should not have any party ties whatsoever.

  26. #97
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,250
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    480,359 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hilary is too connected to Obama, whether people still like him or not, they just won't want another term of it.

    She is actually trying to distance herself from Obama as much as possible for that exact reason.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.




  27. #98
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,442
    Rep Power
    102
    Points
    1,988 (0 Banked)
    I do not think I could take a woman in the white house seriously. Especially Hillary. There are too many issues that would work out against the interests of normal people. The feminists will of course, push for it tooth and claw but I despise their flavor of statism enough to fight it actively. Until women push for equal rights as individuals and not as a group, thus playing into the divisive nature of politics, then I have no choice but to fight them... physically if need be. The same will go for another black president, a Hispanic president, a white president, an Asian president or a middle eastern president.

    If a candidate wants my vote, they had better run on the platform of individualism and liberty throughout all aspects of politics and not play the rigged game. I will not abide another traitor in the white house regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation or other labeling factor.

  28. #99
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,751
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    111,378 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    If a candidate wants my vote, they had better run on the platform of individualism and liberty throughout all aspects of politics and not play the rigged game.
    lol good luck

  29. #100
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,749
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    81,641 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Anyone with an "R" or "D" in their title should not be picked for the next elections. Any American who votes as such is a traitor as far as I'm concerned. The next president really should not be a Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, Green Party affiliate or other official or unofficial party. The next president should be an Unaffiliated. He/She should not have any party ties whatsoever.
    We, the people, should crowd fund our next line of politicians and keep them monitored to some capacity for secret trade deals and third party influence. We should stick with moderates who are intelligent and sincere towards their fellow Americans but also have a distaste for the status quo within DC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    I do not think I could take a woman in the white house seriously. Especially Hillary. There are too many issues that would work out against the interests of normal people. The feminists will of course, push for it tooth and claw but I despise their flavor of statism enough to fight it actively. Until women push for equal rights as individuals and not as a group, thus playing into the divisive nature of politics, then I have no choice but to fight them.
    You talk about individual equality yet judge Hilary simply for being a woman. How is that not hypocrisy?
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.