View Poll Results: I bet Clinton

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • is NOT going to run for president in 2016!

0 0%
  • IS going to run for president in 2016!

8 80.00%
  • It doesn't matter because the Republicans are gonna win!

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

Is Hilary Clinton going to run for president in 2016?

If you had to bet on it, would you say yes or no to Hilary Clinton running for president in 2016?

Hilary won't commit to yes or no when people ask her if she's running.
    Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    she'll run. I have no doubt.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i hope she doesn't win if she runs. actually i hope no one wins. we need a screening machine that shows if a person has any ties to any corporate organization or wealthy in any way possible. and then we should elect that person. hey i can dream right?

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    IS USA ready for a female president?

Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    IS USA ready for a female president?
    I don't see why not. I didn't think I would see a black President for a couple more decades at the earliest. I wish we could elect a leader, going forward, with the understanding that race and gender are not qualifications/disqualifications. but there will always be people who will vote for or against a candidate for these reasons alone. Oh....and let's not forget how good they look on TV. cuz that is also important. sigh

Quote Originally Posted by SlackParrot View Post
    A US President doesn't get $450,000 per year, for life.
    an ex-president gets around $200k per year for life. their spouse gets approx. $20k per year for life. Think Lethal's number was based on the two combining those amounts
    Last edited by Christopher; 06-29-2014 at 15:37.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I don't see why not. I didn't think I would see a black President for a couple more decades at the earliest. I wish we could elect a leader, going forward, with the understanding that race and gender are not qualifications/disqualifications. but there will always be people who will vote for or against a candidate for these reasons alone. Oh....and let's not forget how good they look on TV. cuz that is also important. sigh

an ex-president gets around $200k per year for life. their spouse gets approx. $20k per year for life. Think Lethal's number was based on the two combining those amounts
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    If she wins, her and her husband get $450,000 each, per year for life!
    I kinda feel bad for Americans and they way they are treated by their own government that was supposed to be "for the people".

Quote Originally Posted by SlackParrot View Post
    Nope.

I kinda feel bad for Americans and they way they are treated by their own government that was supposed to be "for the people".
    Yeah....just saying where I think the number itself was coming from.

Nothing to feel sorry for. Every country has their own issues.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Neil deGrasse Tyson/Bill Nye 2016!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Administrator
    Can't be worse than Obama.

I think she'll run.

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

I think she'll run.
    oh well lol that's what i thought when bush was out.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    oh well lol that's what i thought when bush was out.

I want him to answer the question about worse! Every time they say that they cannot find what he did or didn't do without reason lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Super Elite

I think she'll run.
    What do you mean worse?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dondidit View Post
    What do you mean worse?
    He's chock full of empty promises ... he contradicts himself every time he gives a speech ... and the fleeting joy I got from the fact that he can actually speak an entire English sentence without stuttering compared to Bush has now passed. He's a charismatic speaker that gets absolutely nothing done. I can't stand Obama ... and yes ... I initially voted for him.

I want him to answer the question about worse! Every time they say that they cannot find what he did or didn't do without reason lol.
    Do you have some deep-seated, illogical issue with people that don't like Obama? What are your reasons for supporting him? Who are "they?" Some kind of cult? Is "they" everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion? I'm not part of "they" ... I voted for the man, but he has proven himself rather useless. And his flip-flopping and contradictions with ObamaCare has been a magical experience.

Bill Clinton was a fantastic president, except he was a man-$#@!. Hopefully Hillary possesses some of his better qualities if she chooses to run [and wins].
    Last edited by Brandon; 06-29-2014 at 00:57.

Super Elite
    He's chock full of empty promises ... he contradicts himself every time he gives a speech ... and the fleeting joy I got from the fact that he can actually speak an entire English sentence without stuttering compared to Bush has now passed. He's a charismatic speaker that gets absolutely nothing done. I can't stand Obama ... and yes ... I initially voted for him.

Well every president has made promises that they didn't and couldn't keep. I really don't care who you can't stand but I will say this..... Google the past presidents and lets see how many of them were republicans and how long they stayed in office. I could put all the facts good from Clinton to Obama and they all did good things. Whats really funny is that a lot of people will say Obama hasn't did anything but his sheet of accomplishments is longer than Bush. Also he took less vacation days so far.....

Do you have some deep-seated, illogical issue with people that don't like Obama? What are your reasons for supporting him? Who are "they?" Some kind of cult? Is "they" everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion? I'm not part of "they" ... I voted for the man, but he has proven himself rather useless. And his flip-flopping and contradictions with ObamaCare has been a magical experience.

No I don't have a deep rooted issue with you nor people who think like you. I have a problem when people sit back and know nothing about the president lol. But when you hear and see people on here say certain things you have to sit back and understand not everybody understand things all too well. 1 he can say anything that makes sense and put it into motion and the Tea party *Republicans* have a hissy fit and it gets vetoed.

I have a better example. He tried to make Minimum wage 10 dollars 2 months ago and they vetoed it but Georgia * A state that consist of a bunch of republican primaries* said no but passed a bill where you can carry a gun into church and private property. Meanwhile Guns are still killing everyone, everywhere over stupid stuff. THAT'S WHAT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH lol.

Bill Clinton was a fantastic president, except he was a man-$#@!. Hopefully Hillary possesses some of his better qualities if she chooses to run [and wins].
    Last edited by dondidit; 06-30-2014 at 01:23.

El Presidente
    Probably. Don't see why she wouldn't.

Edit. Its sad because I don't think we will have any truly great presidents anymore. They don't make'em like they used to. Maybe Clinton would get stuff done but maybe not. Every president always goes in with big promises.
    Last edited by podsaurus; 06-28-2014 at 14:25.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Super Elite
    I would say Obama is popular with foreigners.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder

Forum Overseer

reasons don't matter. they are all puppets for the man.
    that's as stupid as having royalty these days. no wait, nvm, royalty is still more stupid.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    At the end of the day does it really matter? We'll continue to pay high taxes, promises will never be fulfilled and the rich will still be rich and I'll still be chillin'.

SPOILER ALERT

Your vote doesn't count. They put whoever they want in office whether you like it or not.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    At the end of the day does it really matter? We'll continue to pay high taxes, promises will never be fulfilled and the rich will still be rich and I'll still be chillin'.

SPOILER ALERT

Your vote doesn't count. They put whoever they want in office whether you like it or not.
    once we admit these problems, only then we can start thinking about a solution.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

SPOILER ALERT

I don't doubt that idea. Was just making a point that I didn't originally hate the guy. I don't hate people or things for the sake of hating people or things.

Some serious changes need to happen in this country, but the American people are not even capable of revolution or any other combined effort for change for the people anymore. We just do what we're told.

This country isn't completely awful... I'm grateful for the opportunities I have as a citizen here that other counties only dream of, but we're definitely spiraling in a downward fashion, IMO.

A US President doesn't get $450,000 per year, for life.

Forum Overseer

I don't doubt that idea. Was just making a point that I didn't originally hate the guy. I don't hate people or things for the sake of hating people or things.

Some serious changes need to happen in this country, but the American people are not even capable of revolution or any other combined effort for change for the people anymore. We just do what we're told.

This country isn't completely awful... I'm grateful for the opportunities I have as a citizen here that other counties only dream of, but we're definitely spiraling in a downward fashion, IMO.
    exactly my thoughts.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49

With extreme gun laws and dumbing us down, our people will continue to be incapable of any type of revolution. The government controlled news continues to demonize those that are trying to open everyone's eyes by calling them domestic terrorist. I hope we can change this downward trajectory before it's too late.
    Last edited by Captncoke49; 06-29-2014 at 15:35.

Forum Overseer

200k isn't bad i guess...i can understand that once you are an ex-president, you pretty much lose all rights (arbitrary?) to work anywhere normal unless it was being an ambassador or a philanthropist or some sort of thing like that. maybe even possibly due to security reasons...as presidents would have knowledge of a lot of national secrets.

450k sounded a bit $#@!ed up.

Thread Information