Administrator
    PSN ID
    BrandonJBX

Live-Action 'Fatal Frame' Movie Coming To Japan *yikes*

To the non-Japanese reader/speaker, the teaser trailer for this fall's live-action Fatal Frame film is almost indistinguishable from any other Japanese horror film, until you get to the Camera Obscura bit.

It's not a Fatal Frame game until we start capturing spirits with a special camera, a rule that works for the movies as well. This particular film, not to be confused with the Hollywood version that's been kicked around for ages, is an adaptation of a novelization of Tecmo's beloved horror franchise. Teen models Nakajo Ayami and Morikawa Aoi play a pair of girls in a Japanese boarding school where creepy things happen. I'm expecting jump cuts and dead-looking things, possibly with all-black irises.

What I am not expecting is a Western release — as Bloody Disgusting points out, this Fatal Frame movie is a Japan-only joint. Hmph.

Source

For Tapatalkers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uxM8GebsS0

I'm excited. These games have always scared the piss out of me ... and I've always found Japanese horror cinema to be creepy in general. :] This is a Japan-only release, which I'm okay with. The American remakes of Japanese horror films usually suck on a tremendous level.
    Last edited by Brandon; 06-29-2014 at 08:20.

"Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Master Sage
    Items User name style

Will see

Administrator
    PSN ID
    BrandonJBX

"Love the life you live, and live the life you love." ~ Bob Marley

Thread Information