Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    I Do Admin Thingies

PSN ID
    That's how much it costs other manufacturers to make their phones as well. You're not making legitimate points ... you're just displaying a personal bias. The parts in Apple's phones also come from Samsung and several other manufacturers, not just Apple.

Since we're on the "how much does it actually cost to build?" thing, here's the Galaxy S5:

It's really no different than any other company. They're businesses first and foremost ... and they're in it for profit, plain and simple.

Again... the phone is the same cost as other phones in its competing range. Whether you find value in their phone or not is irrelevant. iPhones aren't for morons, Android phones aren't for morons... they're just phones and they cater to different tastes. And usually when people buy phones it's when they have an upgrade and the phone is only 200-300 bucks anyway, at least here in the US.

Anyway, let's get back to headphones, please.
    “Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.”

Hi mate. Beats are pretty average the top headphones come from brands that produce audio products such as V-MODA, AKG and Audio Technica rather than Beats.. A pretty good guide can be found here Cheers

I ended up getting beats studio wireless for christmas and for me they look and feel really solid and with a great sound
    "Everyone I have cared for has either died or left me. Everyone — fucking except for you! So don't tell me I would be safer with somebody else, because the truth is I would just be more scared." Ellie , The Last Of Us

Thread Information