Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    Gh0ST_x100

Sony should make an update where we could play with are arcade sticks...

Sony would you please come out with an update, that would allow us to play with our arcade sticks. When i bought the injustice battle edition that came with an arcade stick; i was kicking so many people **bleep** online on ps3, Then after a few months later my ps3 had broke and i had to wait until the ps4 to come out. As soon as the ps4 came out, i bought it with some of the money that save up to get and I also bought injustice for it as well. Then when started to play injustice; i hooked up my arcade stick, but none of my commands wasn't working on it, so I went to the internet to see why my arcade stick wasn't working right and it seem that the ps4 doesn't support certain third-party accessories. So please Sony would you guys make a update where our arcade sticks work with the ps4 because right know i fill that i just wasted my money on injustice.

Chocolatier to the Stars
    PSN ID
    TidalPhoenix
    Items New User TitleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Right. You know that this isn't the Sony forums don't you?

​aka Sparc

PSN ID
    OLdMeSSiah
    You can use arcade sticks even keyboards on the ps4 using a 3rd party device that plugs into your ps4 USB port. I'm not sure if I can post the name of the device here but it works well.

Thread Information