Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    155,775 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal King Slime View Post
    A large pepperoni pizza, bacon double cheeseburger with fries and a liter of Mountain Dew. Sweet Jesus! P:

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  2. #27
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,528
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    2,976 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoodleGirl View Post
    I have been a Jolie lover since i can remember....! what? she had breast cancer lol!!!!

    She's still hot and i don't care what anyone else says - i love her.
    No no no. She was told by her physician that she had a chance of it because of her genes. She then had them removed on that chance and not because of any actual cancer. She ruined a perfectly good set of titties and has reinforced my opinion of her as coo-coo.

  3. #28
    Forum Elder
    $Greatness$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    27,355 (5,000 Banked)
    Items User name style
    My last meal? Let's see... could be so much. My favorite food are cheeseburgers (Hah, just like a fat person right?)
    But I think I'd keep it classy and gangsta.

    Strip Steak with garlic mashed potatoes and baked mac n cheese. Yeah, going out like a G!


    $Greatness$ Awaits™


  4. #29
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,976
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    155,775 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    No no no. She was told by her physician that she had a chance of it because of her genes. She then had them removed on that chance and not because of any actual cancer. She ruined a perfectly good set of titties and has reinforced my opinion of her as coo-coo.
    Not to mention the whole 'kissing her brother' thing she likes to do as well (it's not like a normal 'nice to meet you' kiss)...she is one strange girl!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  5. #30
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,796
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    24,331 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    For me I would have a starter of Chicken and Egg Ramen Soup, the main meal to be a Hot Chicken Tikka Masala followed by Salmon Sushi for dessert.

    And Fukada Kyoko for an extra dessert.

  6. #31
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,469
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,925 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    For me I would have a starter of Chicken and Egg Ramen Soup, the main meal to be a Hot Chicken Tikka Masala followed by Salmon Sushi for dessert.

    And Fukada Kyoko for an extra dessert.

    Never thought of having egg in a soup, sounds nice though!




  7. #32
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,796
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    24,331 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    It's sooooooooo good. Well with Ramen soup at least anyway.

    Oh it's boiled and sliced first of course!

  8. #33
    Forum Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,528
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    2,976 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Not to mention the whole 'kissing her brother' thing she likes to do as well (it's not like a normal 'nice to meet you' kiss)...she is one strange girl!
    Her incestuous innuendos aren't really that bad imo though I would most likely never engage in that behavior myself. Her persona as a whole is what's really disturbing. She just isn't right imo and that detracts greatly from her attractiveness. I'll stick with Zi-Zi Zang or another Asian actress.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Never thought of having egg in a soup, sounds nice though!
    If you do it right, egg in soup is delicious. Especially soups of the Laos and Thai varieties.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.