Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92

Monster Hunter Frontier G

So... I've been interested in this game, but I don't feel like it's worth it to buy a PSP version of this game to play on my Vita, but I knew there was a Vita version (or at least there's been spoken of..)

I googled a bit around but can't find much info? Only thing I could find was this;

Sadly, Ono didn't roll out any details on what the PS Vita version of the game would entail, but simply that they were exploring that route.
    Is there more info to this? Or is that all? I tried a demo on my 3DS and didn't like it, it felt more like it's a game that should be played with the Vita.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You can download a demo for one of the PSP ones I think, personally I can't get into these games.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Thread Information