Hey guys, what's up?

Some of you may remember me; I was PSU's East Coast Editor, host of Podcast Derailed, and all-around asshole until about a year or so ago.

I haven't dipped into the community as much as I should have in the last few months, but I will be making an appearance on the site very shortly (/tease).

I miss a lot of you, and according to some really beautiful tweets/PSN messages/emails that some of you have sent, some of y'all miss my content, too.

What am I doing now, you ask? (oh, you didn't ask? Oh. Awkward. Can I tell you anyway?)

I JUST launched a brand-new YouTube channel, called JumpFoxJump. Take a look if you can, and do whatever you need to do to help me improve it.

It's pretty bare bones right now (like, I seriously just launched it), but I'm promising content a few times a week, every week. It won't be just Let's Plays, either.

I've already launched a new podcast of the same name, so check that out, too. If you were a fan of Derailed, you'll love this.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. You can comment on the videos themselves if you'd like.