Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,497
    Rep Power
    136

    Last of Us sold 7 million WW

    More than the Uncharted games I believe

    The Last of Us sold 200k copies in Spain/Portugal, fastest selling exclusive Sony IP.
    7M worldwide.
    https://twitter.com/javi__andres/sta...08076907184130

  2. #2
    Selected Members Council

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,456
    Rep Power
    46
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    And with the remastered version coming out plus former Xbox fans moving over to Playstation I wouldn't be surprised if that figure rises fast!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  3. #3
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,508
    Rep Power
    93
    Items User name style
    Is that more than the Uncharted games combined or separately?

    Still though that's a great figure, or according to SquareEnix - a disaster.

  4. #4
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,212
    Rep Power
    117
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Is that more than the Uncharted games combined or separately?

    Still though that's a great figure, or according to SquareEnix - a disaster.
    The uncharted series as a whole has sold over 17million

    http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/24/unch...ion-confirmed/


    Uncharted remastered collection needs to come out summer 2015. Right before uncharted 4.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 07-16-2014 at 10:56.


  5. #5
    Selected Members Council

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,456
    Rep Power
    46
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    The uncharted series as a whole has sold over 17million

    http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/24/unch...ion-confirmed/


    Uncharted remastered collection needs to come out summer 2015. Right before uncharted 4.
    Hell ND said they would not remaster TLOU and they have so anything is possible!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  6. #6
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,212
    Rep Power
    117
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Hell ND said they would not remaster TLOU and they have so anything is possible!
    One of the Sony execs recently said that there's room for more remasters in the market. Uncharted and God of War series would be day one for me.

    But I just thought about disc space. I wonder how they would work that out, along with pricing, being that they likely won't be able to fit them all on one disc?


  7. #7
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,497
    Rep Power
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    The uncharted series as a whole has sold over 17million

    http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/24/unch...ion-confirmed/

    Yep, 17 million / 3 games = 5.7 million each. (Vita game will also need included but likely only to have sold 1-2 million max).

    Therefore I don't think any of the Uncharted games had sold over 6 million copies.
    Last edited by Bitbydeath; 07-16-2014 at 11:22.

  8. #8
    Selected Members Council

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,456
    Rep Power
    46
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    One of the Sony execs recently said that there's room for more remasters in the market. Uncharted and God of War series would be day one for me.

    But I just thought about disc space. I wonder how they would work that out, along with pricing, being that they likely won't be able to fit them all on one disc?
    No but they could do it as a special edition box set I suppose!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  9. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  10. #9
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,212
    Rep Power
    117
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    No but they could do it as a special edition box set I suppose!
    That would work. I can see people now complaining about the price

    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Yep, 17 million / 3 games = 5.7 million each. (Vita game will also need included but likely only to have sold 1-2 million max).

    Therefore I don't think any of the Uncharted games had sold over 6 million copies.
    Yeah, they're somewhere in that ballpark. Drakes fortune sold the least out of the ps3 versions.


  11. #10
    Selected Members Council

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,456
    Rep Power
    46
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    That would work. I can see people now complaining about the price
    when don't we, think if you want it that much though and it's not ridiculously overpriced then people will buy it!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  12. #11
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,880
    Rep Power
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Yep, 17 million / 3 games = 5.7 million each. (Vita game will also need included but likely only to have sold 1-2 million max).

    Therefore I don't think any of the Uncharted games had sold over 6 million copies.
    That figure was 2 years ago and I doubt U1 sold as much as U3. Still, they probably didn't sell as much as TLoU.

    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  13. #12
    Forum Sage
    darky89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the bushes.
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,629
    Rep Power
    102
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Considering the Master Chief collection is currently on Amazon at 44, (amazing value I think) an HD Uncharted collection should retail for a similar price, i.e. no more than what a new single game sells for.

    And I would pick it up if it did.

    Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

  14. #13
    Selected Members Council

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,456
    Rep Power
    46
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by darky89 View Post
    Considering the Master Chief collection is currently on Amazon at 44, (amazing value I think) an HD Uncharted collection should retail for a similar price, i.e. no more than what a new single game sells for.

    And I would pick it up if it did.
    I would be happy with that price as well, think that would seem fair!
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

    My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming


  15. #14
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,856
    Rep Power
    118
    Items User name style
    Lol in a span of a year? Wow! A sony exclusive? Can't wait for the remastered tho

  16. #15
    Super Elite
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,237
    Rep Power
    74
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    I think it had a pretty solid tail with all the positive feed-back, for sure.





  17. #16
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,744
    Rep Power
    197
    mynd = exclusives aren't as important at the end of the console cycle.

    ROFLCOPTER
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    Is that more than the Uncharted games combined or separately?
    that can't be more than UC series combined. though i think it has sold more than any UC game standalone.

    UC3 alone sold like 5-6m. UC2 sold about 5m and UC1 about 3-4m. those are rough figures, i might be off by a mil or so.

  18. #17
    Super Carlton
    33x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    SW London
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,853
    Rep Power
    107
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Blacksite, i wish you would just come back on staff ffs!!

    Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

  19. #18
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,744
    Rep Power
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    Blacksite, i wish you would just come back on staff ffs!!
    he's not in this thread and isn't blacksite black and now metal slug king?

  20. #19
    Super Moderator
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Slime Hill
    Age
    24
    Posts
    23,511
    Rep Power
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    he's not in this thread and isn't blacksite black and now metal slug king?
    Metal King Slime, not slug, FFS. :/
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

    [OT] Dragon Quest Heroes
    Dragon Quest General Discussion Thread

  21. #20
    Forum Overseer

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,744
    Rep Power
    197
    yeah i caught it after i wrote it but i was like, $#@! it. let him be pissed lol. i should know, i played DQ8.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.