Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,556
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    40,907 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    mays call the PS4 the system of re-mastered games because that's all it seems to be doing now an not bringing highly new IP's to the system, there were a few announced an incoming not to everyones taste but spending there time making re-mastered games is a bit 'meh' reactions. on a flip point its not a bad thing but running 60fps & full 1080p is all good to see but there is a tiny issue, how many would re-buy the re-mastered games for PS4 like COD, UC, TLoU soo many have angered the re-mastered versions when they've already bought the original, its like say u bought tlou then get angered cause they announced the PS4 re-mastered version when clearly could of waited.
    Alienation
    Bloodborne
    Driveclub
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    Helldivers
    Hohokum
    Knack
    The Order: 1886
    Resogun
    Rime
    The Tomorrow Children
    Until Dawn
    Wild

    All these are New IPs on the PS4 just from Sony developing or publishing. I didnt list any of the 3rd party new IPs. They are clearly doing both New IPs and remasters. Remasters are good idea because tons of people who own a PS4 now didnt have a PS3 last gen and only had a 360 so now these new members of the PlayStation family can enjoy The Last Of Us, Journey, and DeadNation,etc like we did last gen. We are getting Tearaway because Vita is selling like $#@! and dont be surprised to see Gravity Rush 2 on PS4 and Gravity Rush 1 being remastered and either releasing with it or a while before it.
    Last edited by HellsJester; 08-15-2014 at 12:35.

  2. #27
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    16,577 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    Alienation
    Bloodborne
    Driveclub
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    Helldivers
    Hohokum
    Knack
    The Order: 1886
    Resogun
    Rime
    The Tomorrow Children
    Until Dawn
    Wild

    All these are New IPs on the PS4 just from Sony developing or publishing. I didnt list any of the 3rd party new IPs. They are clearly doing both New IPs and remasters. Remasters are good idea because tons of people who own a PS4 now didnt have a PS3 last gen and only had a 360 so now these new members of the PlayStation family can enjoy The Last Of Us, Journey, and DeadNation,etc like we did last gen. We are getting Tearaway because Vita is selling like $#@! and dont be surprised to see Gravity Rush 2 on PS4 and Gravity Rush 1 being remastered and either releasing with it or a while before it.
    there is only 2 im looking forward to that is highlighted an tbh you miss read what I said in full 'not bringing highly new IP's to the system, there were a few announced an incoming not to everyones taste.

    was looking forward to Driveclub now that's put me off because its a social aspect driving game an not much of single player is to do with anything!!

    an im not in to indie games tbh look fun but will not buy.

  3. #28
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,556
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    40,907 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    there is only 2 im looking forward to that is highlighted an tbh you miss read what I said in full 'not bringing highly new IP's to the system, there were a few announced an incoming not to everyones taste.

    was looking forward to Driveclub now that's put me off because its a social aspect driving game an not much of single player is to do with anything!!

    an im not in to indie games tbh look fun but will not buy.

    Do you have a PS4? I ask because even with all the variety of types of games they are giving us you only seem to like a small amount so maybe you should not buy or sell your PS4 if you already own one.

  4. #29
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    16,577 (0 Banked)
    yes I do own a PS4 & also still PS3, but that is irrelevant tbh I like multiplatform games to an a lot coming this year i like to buy

  5. #30
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,556
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    40,907 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    yes I do own a PS4 & also still PS3, but that is irrelevant tbh I like multiplatform games to an a lot coming this year i like to buy
    So you bought a PS4 for multiplatform games very interesting. You and me are pretty much the complete opposite. I hate 90% of multiplatform games and love indies, remasters, and im interested in most of the New IPs they are offering. May i ask why you didnt get a PC or Xbone for multiplatform games?

  6. #31
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    16,577 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    So you bought a PS4 for multiplatform games very interesting. You and me are pretty much the complete opposite. I hate 90% of multiplatform games and love indies, remasters, and im interested in most of the New IPs they are offering. May i ask why you didnt get a PC or Xbone for multiplatform games?
    i own TLoU Re-mastered on PS4 lol only borrowed it off Family member of PS3 version so i could try the gameplay out an controls because i thought it would be like RE games with the inventory an it wasn't so it was pretty much simple to use. got hell of a lot exclusives on ps3 like KZ, LBP, SocomC, UC123, MLB, MNR, GT who says i don't love exclusives :P as well as MPF games

  7. #32
    Master Sage
    HellsJester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alone in the Cold
    Posts
    13,556
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    40,907 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    i own TLoU Re-mastered on PS4 lol only borrowed it off Family member of PS3 version so i could try the gameplay out an controls because i thought it would be like RE games with the inventory an it wasn't so it was pretty much simple to use. got hell of a lot exclusives on ps3 like KZ, LBP, SocomC, UC123, MLB, MNR, GT who says i don't love exclusives :P as well as MP games
    I never said that you didnt like exclusives i was just wondering since it looked like you didnt like what Sony is doing with the PS4 then why own one. If im offending you in any way i apologize im just trying to understand your point of view here.

  8. #33
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,897
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    16,577 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsJester View Post
    I never said that you didnt like exclusives i was just wondering since it looked like you didnt like what Sony is doing with the PS4 then why own one. If im offending you in any way i apologize im just trying to understand your point of view here.
    Sony's doing a great job but some games aint to my taste its not a big issue tbh a lot of people like what sony are offering, but seems like i just bought the PS4 a little bit to soon if im completely honest lol i know my fault, but its fine im happy with it so no biggy TLoU such an awesome game that just makes it up for me really with the likes of UC4, Until Dawn, The Order1886 coming im just hoping beyond Two Souls comes to PS4 im still waiting is itll happen.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 08-15-2014 at 13:44.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.