Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007

SCEE Summer (Winter for SH inhabitants) Sale 2014

Move away Gabe, it's SCEE's turn!

As usual, Sony Europe is hosting a new PlayStation Summer Sale. It commenced last wednesday and new PS4-titles will be added each wednesday for the coming four weeks. Part 1 of the PS3 and PS Vita titles is also available and will be swapped for part 2 in two weeks.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/...s-store-today/

Really excited for the PS4 sales. I haven't played a lot on my PS4 yet and now is a great time to catch up
    Unfortunately, the first week is all about EA. Because I already have Battlefield 4, I chose to give FIFA 14 a go. And god, it's so addicting! Now I just want to improve my skills and become the best FIFA player ever :3
    Last edited by Vaas; 08-05-2014 at 22:23.

Veteran
    I had been waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes to go in sale in the UK store and now it did so I was finally able to grab it

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I bought a few BF4 kits.

Some good deals on the Winter sale.
    Be Together - Not the same.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Fortunately, it's summer in Europa atm lol

I also misunderstood how these summer sales work. They added new ps4 titles today, and that were already the last of them. No new ps4 titles will be added to the sales.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/...e-summer-sale/

However, part 2 of the ps3 and ps vita sales will be added next week

I was hoping to get Wolfenstein The New Order cheap but it's still to expensive for me. Maybe I'm going to pick up Trials Fusion

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    I bought a few BF4 kits.

Some good deals on the Winter sale.
    Really? I always figured nobody ever paid for those, I guess I'm just the kind of guy who prefers to earn them by unlocking them by playing the game rather than pay for them.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Really? I always figured nobody ever paid for those, I guess I'm just the kind of guy who prefers to earn them by unlocking them by playing the game rather than pay for them.
    I sense a burn there.

selfRekt!

Nah, I know what you're saying.

But for me, I CBF to get a lot of the guns, and doesn't unlock everything anyway. Just gives you more guns to play with, which I like to do. I play online games pretty much exclusively with mates. I'm an adult with a job, and I vary the games I play pretty much hour to hour; so really, doing so just cuts the BS for me.

I like to roll around, have fun and talk $#@! with them, not really for any e-peen "I earned the stripes brotha!" reasons - not saying you or anyone is, but I don't tend to look down on how people choose to play their game - provided it's not online hacks. But say if you wanna use cheats offline (in any game), sure, you bought the game, it's your prerogative and right to do what you please - I'm an equal opportunity gamer .
    Last edited by Admartian; 08-07-2014 at 04:42.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I like to unlock them by getting the kits because I can have more fun and switch classes with out worrying about unlocking stuff xp.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

8. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Veteran
    Not meant in a disrespectful way at all Admartian, just what I truly thought but I get you I used to not have any time to play at all because of work, luckily I get a bit more time to play but I understand because although I thoroughly enjoy playing it that way I've been playing BF4 since day one and I'm yet to unlock lots of weapons and since I use Assault and Recon the most I haven't even unlocked all Engineer and Support items lol, and I most certainly don't look down on you for paying since it's something legal, I frown upon glitchers cause I hate watching guys being number 1 in the leaderboard but only because they're up on the floor on say Op Metro throwing C4 and killing people since there's no way to touch them, now that's someone I would look down on.

And yes Yuuichi that's good as a matter of fact I think I should request both of your PSN's you both seem like cool peeps to play with.

10. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Not meant in a disrespectful way at all Admartian, just what I truly thought but I get you I used to not have any time to play at all because of work, luckily I get a bit more time to play but I understand because although I thoroughly enjoy playing it that way I've been playing BF4 since day one and I'm yet to unlock lots of weapons and since I use Assault and Recon the most I haven't even unlocked all Engineer and Support items lol, and I most certainly don't look down on you for paying since it's something legal, I frown upon glitchers cause I hate watching guys being number 1 in the leaderboard but only because they're up on the floor on say Op Metro throwing C4 and killing people since there's no way to touch them, now that's someone I would look down on.

And yes Yuuichi that's good as a matter of fact I think I should request both of your PSN's you both seem like cool peeps to play with.
    Nah I didnt take it badly. All good mate. I took it more as an opportunity to explain myself.

There was a time when BF 1942, BF2, BFBC, BFBC2, and to some extent; BF3 - were all/most my gaming. Now there's heaps of $#@! I play it's kinda hard to fully give in 100% to the nooks and crannies to each game.

It was good times when I was a kid and REALLY get into only 1 or 2 games tops (due to not being able to get my own games). As much as I'd like that again, I like to experience too many things and play too many things at the same time right now!

Different kind of enjoyment I guess.

-----------------------------

ON TOPIC: Who's got Farming Simulator on Vita? Is it fun?

Also I've heard good things about Mind 0 - it's fairly cheap right now.

12. Likes daLa likes this post
    Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by Admartian View Post
    I sense a burn there.

selfRekt!

Nah, I know what you're saying.

But for me, I CBF to get a lot of the guns, and doesn't unlock everything anyway. Just gives you more guns to play with, which I like to do. I play online games pretty much exclusively with mates. I'm an adult with a job, and I vary the games I play pretty much hour to hour; so really, doing so just cuts the BS for me.

I like to roll around, have fun and talk $#@! with them, not really for any e-peen "I earned the stripes brotha!" reasons - not saying you or anyone is, but I don't tend to look down on how people choose to play their game - provided it's not online hacks. But say if you wanna use cheats offline (in any game), sure, you bought the game, it's your prerogative and right to do what you please - I'm an equal opportunity gamer .
    and on top of that, you gave that money to EA?

you should step down.

14. Likes Admartian likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    More PS3 and PS Vita discounts added to the Summer Sale
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/...er-sale-today/

I bought LIMBO for 4.50 EUR, great deal!

16. Likes Omar, Admartian likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    THinking of getting Ace Combat Joint Assault.

Thread Information