PS1 Light Gun SW JACK signal?

I have this light gun:

That has a 3.5mm "SW JACK" in the bottom for a pedal:

I also have this 3.5mm to 9-pin cable:

So, which signal must i send from my computer to the gun trough the 9-pin cable in order to mimick a pedal?

Thanks in advance.

Super Elite
    Items Atari
    I'm not sure that your PS1 will interface with your PC. A modern PC may not even be able to accept Serial cables. I would recommend searching online vendors which cater to specialty needs, like Play-Asia, to find a dedicated pedal.
    During E3 I check out the booth babes, and if that's wrong...then maybe I'm missing the point of E3

Quote Originally Posted by UCONN for life View Post
    I'm not sure that your PS1 will interface with your PC. A modern PC may not even be able to accept Serial cables. I would recommend searching online vendors which cater to specialty needs, like Play-Asia, to find a dedicated pedal.
    lol, forgot about this thread.

I figured it out, it's not a signal, the 3.5 jack is just a connection for a switch.

You can mount any switch to a 3.5 audio cable and use that instead for a pedal, a common light-switch for example.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The Gun con has a button on the side for "cover" in the time crisis games, but I quickly figured out you could plug in a second controller and use any button on it for "cover" so what I did was placed the controller on the floor and stepped on it leaving my hands free for perfect shooting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GunCon

Thread Information