Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation

Welcome to the new PSU

Okay, phew, we're live.

Thanks for your patience.

Please check out this article -- http://www.psu.com/news/24206/PSUcom...ation-Universe

Please also CLEAR YOUR CACHE to prevent login issues.

We expect they'll be some issues. We'll set a thread to report them in a couple of minutes.

Thanks so much to everyone for their hard work in making this happen. It's been a roller-coaster of a ride.
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Take off your shoes before you come in, guys. And tread carefully. This shiz is brand-spanking new!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    nice work fellas!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Love it!

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You got to create a favicon for the forum

Looks much better layout.

Veteran
    Great job, looks sweet!

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Holy Moly, it works again for Internet Explorer lol. Good Job to the PSU crew.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Ultimate Veteran
    I know you guys have yet to completely update the forums, but I'm already digging the new header (or I should say navigation bar) and font. I'm usually browsing the Activity Stream/What's New? page and it looks better.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:45.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Like what I see so far! I'll try to post any findings.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

I don't know wtf you people were thinking. The new layout is absolute garbage. It looked 1000x better previously. Thanks for ruining one of my favorite gaming sites. This ugly ass mobile inspired layout is significantly going to reduce my time spent on this site. Good luck with future endeavors, I probably won't be around to notice them.

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrlis View Post
    I don't know wtf you people were thinking. The new layout is absolute garbage. It looked 1000x better previously. Thanks for ruining one of my favorite gaming sites. This ugly ass mobile inspired layout is significantly going to reduce my time spent on this site. Good luck with future endeavors, I probably won't be around to notice them.
    Lol wut?
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    The majority seem to like it ... and the overwhelming positive comments on the main site seem to reinforce that. I'm sorry you don't like it, but it had to change sometime. It's also still a work in progress ... and things will be tweaked here and there.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Lol, he signed up just to say that? xD Too bad he wasn't a member prior, or maybe I would have I cared..
    Last edited by K2D; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:02.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Well done, guys!

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    I use tapatalk on my phone and its easy to browse! The layout changed slightly but I don't know if that was due to the update or if the app was updated, but I prefer it anyway!

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    ^same. Would like to see 'likes' added to tapatalk. I've seen it around, but it's not that much of a biggie.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Says the guy with only one post in 7 years

Top work guys, nice that the general layout has stayed the same so we still all know where things are!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

My New Youtube Gaming Channel: Duffman Gaming

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    Thanks a lot all. It seems feedback has been very positive, even with the support thread filling up. We've chuffed with the response.
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

19. Likes Duffman likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I like the change. Was certainly interesting when I got on earlier and nice to see it looking more modern. Only suggestion would be that the comment box area gets widened to fit in the wider white column.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Really really positive reaction to the site; everyone (almost) seems to love it...and rightly so; it looks amazing.

If you even bothered to look, you'd see I've been a member since 2007.

Just because I don't post regularly in the forums. Doesn't mean I don't frequent the site. I'm here like 5 times a day. I would have posted on the article on the front page, but they took forever to put it up.

Couldn't quote peoples properly because the screen is all jacked on chrome for android.

Look, I'm all for change. God knows something needed to be done about the ads. But these need for sites to make everything look super simplictic is NOT welcome. I'm not using a $#@!ing BlackBerry here. There is no reason to not keep your site designed more for the desktop look.

I wanna see a string of articles. Not a big ass photo that takes up my whole screen. I like the top menu bar. Not this lame ass slide out bar crap that everyone is doing.

No point in ranting though as I am clearly the minority. I will just take my business else where. It was a good 7 year run PSU. Have fun with...whatever this is.
    Last edited by Syrlis; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:17. Reason: right side of screen gets cut off on chrome for android

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    What matters isn't how long ones been a member but rather how often one frequents. I guess all I have to go on is your word, lol..

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    just download tapatalk and problem solved?

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Can't please everyone, but I'm content with the overwhelming excitement from everyone else.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Yeah....can't please everyone, but he gives me an idea. Add user settings on the home page like there are in the forums. Don't see why folks shouldn't be able to customize their view.

On it.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Thread Information