Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh... I came in expecting some good announcements. Wish Sony would push this device. So much potential.

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

WOW what awesome announcements for the Vita!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Oh... I came in expecting some good announcements. Wish Sony would push this device. So much potential.
    Sorry, yesterday I was pissed and my sarcasm meter was off the scale

Elite Sage
    You $#@!ing tease you

4. Likes GazzaGSi likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/...-announcements

I'm starting to wonder why there's no Patapon or Locoroco for the Vita.
    Those games'd be perfect imo.
    Last edited by WaxWeazle; 08-13-2014 at 15:13.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    They're probably not out til next year

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Yes but PSP had brilliant games released of all genres within that time period with frequent announcements.

Guys, I know RP is a great feature I've used it many times and wrote abit of a piece on the games I've tried with RP.

The only way I can describe how some vita owners feel is how PS4 owners $#@! and moan about not getting AAA's on PS+ for free! I'll gladly pay for AAA's on the Vita yet I see after every new month of PS+ games announced, people whining they're getting crap indie games and indieStation4 on ps+ or I'm not renewing if we don't get AAA's blah blah.

You wanting a AAA for free, we're just wanting a AAA (western) to actually buy.
    Completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/...-announcements

I'm starting to wonder why there's no Patapon or Locoroco for the Vita.
    Those games'd be perfect imo.
    Hopefully a few SCEJ projects at TGS along with GR2.

Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by GazzaGSi View Post
    Yes but PSP had brilliant games released of all genres within that time period with frequent announcements.

Guys, I know RP is a great feature I've used it many times and wrote abit of a piece on the games I've tried with RP.

The only way I can describe how some vita owners feel is how PS4 owners $#@! and moan about not getting AAA's on PS+ for free! I'll gladly pay for AAA's on the Vita yet I see after every new month of PS+ games announced, people whining they're getting crap indie games and indieStation4 on ps+ or I'm not renewing if we don't get AAA's blah blah.

You wanting a AAA for free, we're just wanting a AAA (western) to actually buy.
    If RP helps Vita, great. Personally, I don't have much use for it. I'm as frustrated as anyone with the lack of attention Sony is giving this device. The silly thing is....the games are coming to Vita but Sony just refuses to acknowledge them on stage.

Thank God for Japan. They are the only ones keeping the thing alive.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    If RP helps Vita, great. Personally, I don't have much use for it. I'm as frustrated as anyone with the lack of attention Sony is giving this device. The silly thing is....the games are coming to Vita but Sony just refuses to acknowledge them on stage.

Thank God for Japan. They are the only ones keeping the thing alive.
    Hopefully it'll get abit of stage time at TGS although after this interview with Yoshida even that sounds highly unlikely:

Gamescom is this week, and then the Tokyo Game Show will be next month; once a premier hotbed for the Japanese game development industry, it has become a shadow of its former self in recent years, with game developers jumping ship from consoles, and even the handhelds, to announce new projects for smartphones and tablets instead.
    However, in a new interview with Famitsu (translated by zeromcd73 on NeoGAF), Sony Worldwide Studios head Shuhei Yoshida heavily hinted that the PS4 would be featured heavily at TGS.
    The bullet points from the full interview, as summarized by zeromcd73, are as follows:
    Some new titles they planned to announce at Gamescom had to be cut out of the presentation; one of the reasons why was because they decided to put in new trailers for The Order and Bloodborne
    Sony will be working with other publishers in Japan to help increase the userbase of the PS4 in Japan
    PS4 will be be getting lots of new content at TGS
    Project Morpheus will have content that will be very appealing to the Japanese audience
    Studio thatís developing WiLD are the new studio by the people that made Rayman
    Not a single mention of PSV/PS3/PSP
    All of that sounds great and promising, although it sounds like even SCEJ is ditching the Vita for the PS4Ö
    Oh well. Hopefully they can compensate by having some kickass PS4 support.
    http://gamingbolt.com/yoshida-ps4-wi...heavily-at-tgs

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    From the sounds of it Sony is focusing only on the PS4.
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam),Persona 4 Golden,Ys Memories Of Celceta
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Yep, they're pushing Vita users more in the corner, yet again... I love my Vita, but I'm seriously disappointed with the support and lack of proper games (yes there's a lot of indies out there but not everybody likes those)

Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Yep, they're pushing Vita users more in the corner, yet again... I love my Vita, but I'm seriously disappointed with the support and lack of proper games (yes there's a lot of indies out there but not everybody likes those)
    I tried to like indies, but I just don't. Sony's attitude really sucks with Vita. I'm not expecting the kind of support they gave PSP. The sales don't justify it. But can't we get one or two AAA games a year? And I'm not talking about rehashed collections.

Really hoping PlayStation TV changes things for Vita.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    I tried to like indies, but I just don't. Sony's attitude really sucks with Vita. I'm not expecting the kind of support they gave PSP. The sales don't justify it. But can't we get one or two AAA games a year? And I'm not talking about rehashed collections.

This... There's only few indies that are actually interesting to me, but those aren't even PSVita indies, so...
    I don't care about PSTV to be honest... I think that's a waste of money.. Sony should realise that not everybody who bought a PSVita, is a PS4 owner with Remote Play and should thus give us more AAA games besides the indies.. If they actually gave it decent support and a few decent games, they'd sell better and more devs might go for a try then, giving us more chance on better games...

This... There's only few indies that are actually interesting to me, but those aren't even PSVita indies, so...
    I don't care about PSTV to be honest... I think that's a waste of money.. Sony should realise that not everybody who bought a PSVita, is a PS4 owner with Remote Play and should thus give us more AAA games besides the indies.. If they actually gave it decent support and a few decent games, they'd sell better and more devs might go for a try then, giving us more chance on better games...
    You should care about PSTV. It is a Vita. If it takes off then there will be a lot more games for Vita coming from Sony and others. That is a huge if, but it feels like Vita's last shot to me.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    I care about it in a way that I hope it sells good, giving the Vita a possible boost on new games. I don't care about it in a way that I like the device. I don't need it at all. I got a TV with my consoles in my room, I got a Vita in my hands, so for me I don't see a single useful thing about it, besides it being expensive and a waste of money.

Ofcourse I hope the device'll go over the shelves pretty good though, it'd be nice to see Sony actually think about the Vita users for once in their life...

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456

with the games available through PSTV do we still have to pay for them?

I care about it in a way that I hope it sells good, giving the Vita a possible boost on new games. I don't care about it in a way that I like the device. I don't need it at all. I got a TV with my consoles in my room, I got a Vita in my hands, so for me I don't see a single useful thing about it, besides it being expensive and a waste of money.

Ofcourse I hope the device'll go over the shelves pretty good though, it'd be nice to see Sony actually think about the Vita users for once in their life...
    Yeah....same here. No interest in buying it since I have a Vita already. It is a pretty good deal for those looking at devices of this type though. Heck of a lot better game content than the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    with the games available through PSTV do we still have to pay for them?
    Not sure I follow. PSTV works just like Vita. Gotta buy the games to play, physical or digital.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Not sure I follow. PSTV works just like Vita. Gotta buy the games to play, physical or digital.
    Oh wait when i read about it coming with access to loads of games i must of gotten confused haha, must mean available to purchase and not download and play for free.

im having a special day today.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    I'm pretty sure they announced Lego Movie on Vita would be bundled.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    There is way too many cry baby threads about this. The vita has plenty of games getting brought over I can't wait for. If you don't like it, please just sell it.

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Theres a Playstation conference next month so there may be some announcements.
    http://www.psu.com/news/24382/PlaySt...rms-Sony-Japan
    Playing - Legend of Heroes:Trails Of The Sky (Steam),Persona 4 Golden,Ys Memories Of Celceta
    Awaiting - Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Ys
    Next, Tales of Zestiria, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    It's their pre TGS show they had one last year and IIRC the year before that too. I know I said it already but if they ignore Vita at TGS I'll be very shocked.

Thread Information