Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 126

Thread: $#@! vs $#@!

  1. #26
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,231
    Rep Power
    191
    Points
    5,590 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    why don't people know the difference?

    on a side note, why are we so afraid of the word $#@!? other than being abused of course.

    why are non-blacks afraid to use the word "black" to describe a black person, when speaking to or around a black person?
    I'm not afraid to use black to describe said person.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  2. #27
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal King Slime View Post
    I'm not afraid to use black to describe said person.
    are you black?

  3. #28
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,447
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    15,281 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captncoke49 View Post
    Hit the nail on the head. I've been called the "er" version and that didn't go well with me. Dude was drunk and on some drugs. Got hauled away before anything bad would happen to him. Oh and he wasn't black. If you're some one I've known since superman pjs it's all good to use $#@! to me if thats how you speak, no matter where you're from. But other than that, no good. I don't use it much myself to be honest.
    I feel you.

    And it's hard to explain "the rules" around these words. People say "It's ok for blacks to say it but you better not do it." That's the rule around $#@!. You say that at your own risk. Something may or may not happen. Some blacks call other blacks $#@!, coons, porch monkeys and they mean that $#@! just as much as a racist person would. er and those other terms are off limits to everyone. Blacks included.

    Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

  4. #29
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,231
    Rep Power
    191
    Points
    5,590 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    are you black?
    Omar, you posed the question to non-blacks. What do you think? Lol.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  5. #30
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    yeah, i just think $#@! should be more accepted than it is...at least by the younger generation.\\
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal King Slime View Post
    Omar, you posed the question to non-blacks. What do you think? Lol.
    well dude i always thought you was black lol.

  6. #31
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,231
    Rep Power
    191
    Points
    5,590 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    yeah, i just think $#@! should be more accepted than it is...at least by the younger generation.\\ well dude i always thought you was black lol.
    I didn't want 33x to be jealous so I changed my username.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  7. Likes 33x likes this post
  8. #32
    Apprentice
    Captncoke49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Frederick,MD
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49
    Age
    34
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,340 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    i agree, i can understand someone saying the n word without knowing you and well, there's no reason to use the n word when you have $#@!. the n word is specifically a derogatory word, i wouldn't use it unless i was trying to hurt the other person but otherwise if i had to say it, i'd say $#@!.

    i'm thinking he didn't know the difference between the two.
    That wasn't the case. He used it as derogatory. He was upset because I told him that he had to leave because he called my wife a $#@!. The guy had been walking around the shopping center acting like he was on something. We were just hanging out at restaurant outdoor patio. He thought he could just bring his dog on the patio and my wife simply told him that he couldn't do that. His reply was "I can do whatever I want $#@!". I tell him that he can't talk to her like that and he should leave. His is reply "shut up $#@!!". He was then suddenly saved by security and the cops were called. He called security guard the same thing earlier, so the guy was off his rocker.

  9. #33
    Apprentice
    Captncoke49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Frederick,MD
    PSN ID
    Captncoke49
    Age
    34
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    63
    Points
    3,340 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    I feel you.

    And it's hard to explain "the rules" around these words. People say "It's ok for blacks to say it but you better not do it." That's the rule around $#@!. You say that at your own risk. Something may or may not happen. Some blacks call other blacks $#@!, coons, porch monkeys and they mean that $#@! just as much as a racist person would. er and those other terms are off limits to everyone. Blacks included.
    I totally agree.

  10. #34
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captncoke49 View Post
    That wasn't the case. He used it as derogatory. He was upset because I told him that he had to leave because he called my wife a $#@!. The guy had been walking around the shopping center acting like he was on something. We were just hanging out at restaurant outdoor patio. He thought he could just bring his dog on the patio and my wife simply told him that he couldn't do that. His reply was "I can do whatever I want $#@!". I tell him that he can't talk to her like that and he should leave. His is reply "shut up $#@!!". He was then suddenly saved by security and the cops were called. He called security guard the same thing earlier, so the guy was off his rocker.
    yeah that's definitely not ok. especially since there's a deeply rooted connotation with it.

  11. #35
    Elite Member
    K2D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,841
    Rep Power
    69
    Points
    11,543 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    http://youtu.be/hgExTrqH0n8

    I'll just see myself out now.. ^__^

    Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    ...
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

  12. #36
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,980
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,478 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sometimes I say it too, in my silent voice, in the back of my mind so no one can hear it but me. I'm racist, I'll admit it. I ain't proud of it. But I'm not ashamed of it either. And everyone is a little racist in one way or another, stop sugarcoating it with your white knight bull$#@! on the Internet.


  13. #37
    Veteran
    faaeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    .....pss..behind you
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,228
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    13,728 (0 Banked)
    The whole world is racist. Some people just take it to a whole nother level.

    I call my friends my $#@!s all the time. Don't matter who's around. People I don't know I don't call them that because I don't know them so they aint my $#@!s. Lol

    You call someone you don't know a $#@! $#@! or whatever expect the possibility of getting swung on. If you don't know them show some respect unless given a reason not to. If used in a non respectful way, again expect the possibility of being swung on.

    No offence to black people, but If you don't want non blacks to use the word because you feel it's derogatory when non blacks say it... Stop using it your damn selves.
    Last edited by faaeng; 4 Weeks Ago at 13:36.
    PCs are very much like Air Conditioners.
    They both become utterly useless once you start to open up Windows....
    ----------------------------------------------


  14. Likes Lebowski likes this post
  15. #38
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    Sometimes I say it too, in my silent voice, in the back of my mind so no one can hear it but me. I'm racist, I'll admit it. I ain't proud of it. But I'm not ashamed of it either. And everyone is a little racist in one way or another, stop sugarcoating it with your white knight bull$#@! on the Internet.
    no, that's another thing i want to teach people, you're not racist, you don't even know what that means. racism is a very specific thing. you are likely stereotypical or prejudice...both of which have nothing to do with racism and is 99% of the problem where people assume it's racism.

    if someone says all mexicans are lazy...that's a stereotype. if someone says, that mexican is probably not educated, that's him/her being prejudice.

    Quote Originally Posted by faaeng View Post
    The whole world is racist. Some people just take it to a whole nother level.

    I call my friends my $#@!s all the time. Don't matter who's around. People I don't know I don't call them that because I don't know them so they aint my $#@!s. Lol

    You call someone you don't know a $#@! $#@! or whatever expect the possibility of getting swung on. If you don't know them show some respect unless given a reason not to. If used in a non respectful way, again expect the possibility of being swung on.

    No offence to black people, but If you don't want non blacks to use the word because you feel it's derogatory when non blacks say it... Stop using it your damn selves.
    see i understand that the word "$#@!" should not be used unless you know the guy. yeah, people might still take offense to it because it is a derivative of the n word. but i think if black peeps hear it on the internet/tv (without bad intentions) then they should not be offended because so many people use it now as a positive word. it really depends on the context/intention.

  16. #39
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,267
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    151,179 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sometimes when i listen to rap in work or in the car and im going along with it i change the n word to my name lol or just miss it out altogether, so im like

    "And it must be cus a mikey got doh, extraordinary swag and a mouth full of gold. Hoes at my shows they be strippin off their clothes and the college girls write a mikey name on their toes"




  17. #40
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    Sometimes when i listen to rap in work or in the car and im going along with it i change the n word to my name lol or just miss it out altogether, so im like

    "And it must be cus a mikey got doh, extraordinary swag and a mouth full of gold. Hoes at my shows they be strippin off their clothes and the college girls write a mikey name on their toes"
    productive lol.

  18. #41
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Varsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    W-s-M
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,374
    Rep Power
    81
    Points
    18,794 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    My $#@!. I seen this white guy get the boots put to him for saying that $#@!. He didn't call the dope boys $#@! either. He was just like, "which one of yall $#@!s got the weed?" and they snapped.

  19. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  20. #42
    Master Sage
    Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bowling
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Posts
    12,980
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    20,478 (0 Banked)
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    no, that's another thing i want to teach people, you're not racist, you don't even know what that means. racism is a very specific thing. you are likely stereotypical or prejudice...both of which have nothing to do with racism and is 99% of the problem where people assume it's racism.

    if someone says all mexicans are lazy...that's a stereotype. if someone says, that mexican is probably not educated, that's him/her being prejudice.
    .
    lolwut? That has everything to do with race. If I say "oh he's probably gonna steal something cause he's black" then I'm being racist. And prejudice is still part of being racist.

    The problem I have, and this is so big on the Internet; is that people are always doing this white knight crap on forums trying to defend their high horse status-qou by denying that they're racist, in a smartass attempt to look good. This is very consistent on Reddit. There's always some wanna-be liberal who thinks he's saving the community by calling someone out because they point out a stereotype that isn't politically correct. And this happens on Facebook or anywhere else where opinions are stressed.

    It's a pathetic attempt at "being the hero" and ultimately does not do anything to make the situation any better whatsoever. Especially when other people agree and add nothing more productive to the conversation. It just becomes a circlejerk then to validate their pompous rhetoric. Everyone is racist. The exception is young children (1-4 years maybe?) that haven't yet developed a proper opinion on other races, depending on how they were raised. But every one with who has a culture or follows one is a little racist and they're afraid to admit it and white knight on other people, which really pisses me off because they're hypocrites.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 4 Weeks Ago at 23:27.


  21. #43
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    lolwut? That has everything to do with race. If I say "oh he's probably gonna steal something cause he's black" then I'm being racist. And prejudice is still part of being racist.

    The problem I have, and this is so big on the Internet; is that people are always doing this white knight crap on forums trying to defend their high horse status-qou by denying that they're racist, in a smartass attempt to look good. This is very consistent on Reddit. There's always some wanna-be liberal who thinks he's saving the community by calling someone out because they point out a stereotype that isn't politically correct. And this happens on Facebook or anywhere else where opinions are stressed.

    It's a pathetic attempt at "being the hero" and ultimately does not do anything to make the situation any better whatsoever. Especially when other people agree and add nothing more productive to the conversation. It just becomes a circlejerk then to validate their pompous rhetoric. Everyone is racist. The exception is young children (1-4 years maybe?) that haven't yet developed a proper opinion on other races, depending on how they were raised. But every one with who has a culture or follows one is a little racist and they're afraid to admit it and white knight on other people, which really pisses me off because they're hypocrites.
    no sir being prejudice is not related to racism in any way. that's what people need to start understanding. racism is a very specific thing and it has nothing to do with stereotype and prejudice.

    you can have prejudice of all kind, you can say that stereotype is tied to prejudice and they're similar things (put discrimination in there too) but none of them have anything to do with racism.

    racism specifically means that you think a race is superior to another...it doesn't even have to be your race. if you think the pacific islander race is superior to white, you are racist.

    being prejudice just means that you're judging a person without any knowledge. stereotype is where you judge a person based on things associated with their group (not necessarily race, could be sex, religion, etc).

    people need to understand that most people are prejudice or stereotypical but not necessarily racist.

    so going for your example, a black guy probably gonna steal something, that's not racism, that's just stereotyping. you are lead to believe that they steal more than others, could even be statistically true but without having any evidence, you would be participating in stereotyping and being prejudice.

    now if you said, white people can never be as strong as black people (because of their race), that's racism.

  22. #44
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    22
    Posts
    20,780
    Rep Power
    118
    Points
    68,279 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Former is a "gangsta" term, latter is what's been used for centuries and is the correct spelling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    why are non-blacks afraid to use the word "black" to describe a black person, when speaking to or around a black person?
    Because, bottom line, people are way too easily offended nowadays.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  23. #45
    Friendship is Carrots
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    21
    Posts
    15,694
    Rep Power
    134
    Points
    80,252 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Because, bottom line, people are way too easily offended nowadays.
    It feels like everyone wants to be a persecuted victim. whaa whaa whaa.
    Add me on Steam!


    [Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

  24. #46
    Superior Member
    GreatSpaceKoaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    921
    Rep Power
    17
    Points
    11,541 (0 Banked)
    I'm white and I haven't used the word $#@! since 3rd grade. I only used it in the context of jokes. They were told to me with the word $#@! in them, so I simply repeated them with the word. Someone had told me blacks don't like the term, but I didn't care. There was a black kid (we only had a few in my small town) named Kermit. He looked nerdy like Urkel from Family Matters. Whenever kids said the word $#@!, I noticed it made him look sad. I never used it again because of the sad look on his face. It touched me.

    As for the origin of $#@! and $#@!? Let's tackle the word "$#@!" first. Well....the Latin word for black is nigrum. So I'm guessing it's just a modification of the word. After all... the Spanish word for black is negro or negra.

    When blacks were slaves in America, the name's purpose wasn't to offend them. Blacks were seen as not fully human. They were seen as products/animals to be bought, sold and used for labor on farms. $#@! was simply a descriptive brand name for blacks in the marketplace at the time. It only became offensive later simply because of it's use in slavery times and it's association with being less than human.

    The origin of "$#@!"? Well that was born out of co-opting a bad word, changing it a little in spelling and making it a good word.....making it a term of endearment instead. As some once said "we just wanted to take some stank off of the word".

    I don't know why anybody would want to use a word that sounds even remotely like $#@!. It just basically keeps the word in usage longer than it would have.... had it just naturally died away on it's own.


    I'm a free speech guy, so I think all words should be okay. I'm not a politically correct person at all. I'm a free speech advocate. But if a word is going to be deemed bad, it should at least apply to everyone that says it.....blacks included. Nothing bothers me more than when a group says it's okay for them to say derogatory words, but no one else can. They're hypocrites!

    Anyways.... when it comes to changing words and political correctness, comedian George Carlin nails it in these videos. Watch the first video. If you like that, then you'll love the 2nd video. Well worth watching!



    Last edited by GreatSpaceKoaster; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:22.

  25. Likes MacP, PS4freak , Lebowski likes this post
  26. #47
    Forum Overseer
    Omar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Addison, TX.
    Age
    32
    Posts
    30,473
    Rep Power
    190
    Points
    107,223 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatSpaceKoaster View Post
    I'm white and I haven't used the word $#@! since 3rd grade. I only used it in the context of jokes. They were told to me with the word $#@! in them, so I simply repeated them with the word. Someone had told me blacks don't like the term, but I didn't care. There was a black kid (we only had a few in my small town) named Kermit. He looked nerdy like Urkel from Family Matters. Whenever kids said the word $#@!, I noticed it made him look sad. I never used it again because of the sad look on his face. It touched me.

    As for the origin of $#@! and $#@!? Let's tackle the word "$#@!" first. Well....the Latin word for black is nigrum. So I'm guessing it's just a modification of the word. After all... the Spanish word for black is negro or negra.

    When blacks were slaves in America, the name's purpose wasn't to offend them. Blacks were seen as not fully human. They were seen as products/animals to be bought, sold and used for labor on farms. $#@! was simply a descriptive brand name for blacks in the marketplace at the time. It only became offensive later simply because of it's use in slavery times and it's association with being less than human.

    The origin of "$#@!"? Well that was born out of co-opting a bad word, changing it a little in spelling and making it a good word.....making it a term of endearment instead. As some once said "we just wanted to take some stank off of the word".

    I don't know why anybody would want to use a word that sounds even remotely like $#@!. It just basically keeps the word in usage longer than it would have.... had it just naturally died away on it's own.


    I'm a free speech guy, so I think all words should be okay. I'm not a politically correct person at all. I'm a free speech advocate. But if a word is going to be deemed bad, it should at least apply to everyone that says it.....blacks included. Nothing bothers me more than when a group says it's okay for them to say derogatory words, but no one else can. They're hypocrites!

    Anyways.... when it comes to changing words and political correctness, comedian George Carlin nails it in these videos. Watch the first video. If you like that, then you'll love the 2nd video. Well worth watching!



    i love george carlin...errr loved...RIP carlin.

    but that video has nothing to do with your point, which shows that you don't know the difference either.

    firstly, $#@! is not the same as the n word, it's not a substitute, this is what annoys me about people. it's not the same word!

    black people don't say the n word either, they don't think they are the exception, they also find it offensive when other black people say it, in fact, i have not heard a black person say the word "$#@!" EVER...whereas I have heard hundreds of times from all other races.

    $#@! is not a derogatory word, it's just a bit tricky to use it because you have to know the person's intentions...i think it's still taboo because you don't know the context in which someone could be using it.

    but i've not seen one instance where a black person was offended because someone said the word $#@!...but to say it to a black person, would be different, especially if you don't know them. which i can understand but i think it needs to go away.

    but yes, black people don't use the n word either, $#@! is not the n word.

    it's not a complicated subject but i opened this thread because there seems to be a lot of confusion, even among other blacks.

    $#@! did not replace $#@!.

  27. #48
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,423
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    38,542 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    So it started out as a derogatory term white people used against black people. .. I say get your own word and let us keep it!



    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  28. #49
    Forum Sage
    BBK..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,768
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    39,342 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I was on holiday In Turkey a few weeks ago and came across this...

    Felt like smashing the shop up

    That'll be my only input on this thread.

  29. Likes -Shafty- , 33x , Omar likes this post
  30. #50
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,267
    Rep Power
    99
    Points
    151,179 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    what do you think about white people calling their white friends $#@!? I've seen and heard that multiple times.




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.