Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07

MGSV: TPP Predictions/Theories

With the possible release being next year and having two epic trailers that have left more questions than answers, I felt we can share our predictions and/or theories

POSSBLE SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW

There are two things that I think will happen

1. Kaz will betray Big Boss

As we know, in MGS1, he was killed but it wasn't known by who. It could've been Ocelot or Liquid. And as we know, both Ocelot and Liquid are in this game. The young kid who is believed to be a young Liquid is considered "a youth who curses his fate". Both Liquid and Solid are insurance policies against BB. I think BB reaches Liquid and reveals everything to him. Liquid makes his plans for the future to go against Cipher which is a no no since he is suppose to be a tool for Cipher. So he somehow gets info on things that happens at mother base after BB encounters him. I think that we wil NOT see a young Solid snake. BB will not get to him in time which leads to Solid being the one used to take down BB.

2. Big Boss isn't actually going crazy or is becoming a "demon", "evil", or going into "villainy"

Going off the prediction that Kaz betrays BB, I think that Kaz runs to Cipher reveals things that were done but not by BB to make him look like the villain. Remember, Cipher CONTROLS information. So I think BB is made out to look like a terrorist. In order to keep fighting Cipher, BB takes on the role of being the villain. All of those bad acts that we see BB supposedly doing in the trailers, I think that he isn't doing it or people are turning against him. BB being made to look like the bad guy causes him to join Skull Face and create Outer Heaven.

Apprentice
    Items Dragon Ball ZDr. DreBruce Lee
    Chico=Quiet
    Grey Fox=Big Boss
    Ishmael=Big Boss
    Volgin= Fire Dude
    Skullface= Big Boss
    Skullface and Big Boss team up
    Big Boss betrays Mother Base
    May I have your attention please?
    May I have your attention please?
    Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
    I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

We're gonna have a problem here...

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    MoneyM07
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalHugging View Post
    Chico=Quiet
    Grey Fox=Big Boss
    Ishmael=Big Boss
    Volgin= Fire Dude
    Skullface= Big Boss
    Skullface and Big Boss team up
    Big Boss betrays Mother Base
    That Chico is Quiet theory is crazy. I read it and then thought that the evidence backing the theory seem legit. But I wasn't believing it.

I've seen the theory on Gray Fox being Big Boss. Seems interesting which leads him to become BB's most trusted

The fire dude is most likely Volgin

We may finally see Decoy Octopus which is a theory that picked up steam

Thread Information