Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    you're right, they are overly hyped on the ps forums, publications, magazines, E3 award committee, editors, gamers everywhere, and other developers.
    it's all opinionated in the end, even with gaming publications giving out awards, i think they are pretty good games, i just don't seem to get comments like tlou is one of the best games ever and such.

Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2kx View Post
    it's all opinionated in the end, even with gaming publications giving out awards, i think they are pretty good games, i just don't seem to get comments like tlou is one of the best games ever and such.
    Same goes for movies like Citizen Kane being quoted as being one of the best movies ever made. Not everyone will agree but obviously a majority must support this statement in order for it to receive such praise.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    Same goes for movies like Citizen Kane being quoted as being one of the best movies ever made. Not everyone will agree but obviously a majority must support this statement in order for it to receive such praise.
    well yeah with movies too, i wouldn't always be in agreement with the so called majority opinion. personally never considered citizen kane to be among the best movies.

Selected Members Council
    Neil Druckmann is probably one of the best things to happen to Naughty Dog, not only for his work on The Last of Us but Uncharted 2 as well.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Forum Overseer

$#@! ND. am i doing it right?

well ok, then no game was ever the best or one of the best because they're all opinions.

my point is that the concensus is that it's one of the best and honestly looking at the videos, looking at the storyline that i know of so far, looking at the gameplay (animations especially), it seems like a very good game.

when such a large community from all ends states that this is the greatest or one of the greatest games ever made...it's going to hold some weight to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitbydeath View Post
    well yeah with movies too, i wouldn't always be in agreement with the so called majority opinion. personally never considered citizen kane to be among the best movies.
    honestly it's hard to use movies as an example because they have very different criterias and it's a completely different playing field.

one of the reasons TLOU is so popular is because of its technical achievement. with movies, the actors could do back in the 40s that they can do now. not much difference there so they have to rely more on acting and cinematography...related to art.

so while you guys might find citizen kane boring, it was great for its time because it revolutionized cinematography (not acting) or more specifically: camera angles. that's the major part of why it's popular but people today don't understand because we don't see that as anything new.

if all developers had the skill to make a game that was technically as good as TLOU, that's half the challenge gone. i wouldn't be surprised if someone else came up with a better approach to the game or made something entirely better. half the reason ND gets so much praise is the effort they put in their games.

PD is the same way, what would GT be today without its superior graphics and physics? nothing. it's a simple game, it lacks tons of features.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 1 Day Ago at 01:08. Reason: Merging.

Dedicated Member
    $#@! ND. am i doing it right?

well ok, then no game was ever the best or one of the best because they're all opinions.

my point is that the concensus is that it's one of the best and honestly looking at the videos, looking at the storyline that i know of so far, looking at the gameplay (animations especially), it seems like a very good game.

when such a large community from all ends states that this is the greatest or one of the greatest games ever made...it's going to hold some weight to it.
    where did i deny that there is a large enough consensus out there for tlou, nor did i state that my opinion in the matter holds more weight than theirs. but yes they are opinions, and tlou wouldn't be the first game on which my opinion would have differed from the majority. i just think it's a good game but that is all (played and beat the ps3 version). and like i said before, i wouldn't rate it as ND's best game, would put the third crash bandicoot game there. the crash franchise imo has been ND's best creation to date, more so than their current day cinematic adventures.

Forum Overseer

where did i deny that there is a large enough consensus out there for tlou, nor did i state that my opinion in the matter holds more weight than theirs. but yes they are opinions, and tlou wouldn't be the first game on which my opinion would have differed from the majority. i just think it's a good game but that is all (played and beat the ps3 version). and like i said before, i wouldn't rate it as ND's best game, would put the third crash bandicoot game there. the crash franchise imo has been ND's best creation to date, more so than their current day cinematic adventures.
    i have played Crash 3 and i thought it was amazing for its time. i'm not saying your opinion is any less, what i'm trying to help you understand is that your opinion is in the minority (so far it's just you)...not that TLOU is one of the best games ever but that Crash 3 is their best game ever.

Crash 3 to me was great but it wasn't anything special compared to other games in its genre. don't forget donkey kong, banjo tooie, Nintendo was king of platformers.

Dedicated Member
    i have played Crash 3 and i thought it was amazing for its time. i'm not saying your opinion is any less, what i'm trying to help you understand is that your opinion is in the minority (so far it's just you)...not that TLOU is one of the best games ever but that Crash 3 is their best game ever.

Crash 3 to me was great but it wasn't anything special compared to other games in its genre. don't forget donkey kong, banjo tooie, Nintendo was king of platformers.
    you may have wrongly assumed that i was not in the know that my opinion on tlou was in the minority when stating it. i was well aware of that, i've followed tlou opinions in various comment sections. there is a dedicated fanbase no doubt, and the same also goes with the crash games. they also have a dedicated fanbase (to date no less). i wouldn't directly compare crash 3 to nintendo's platformers, but will say that on playstation, it was one of the best.

Forum Overseer

you may have wrongly assumed that i was not in the know that my opinion on tlou was in the minority when stating it. i was well aware of that, i've followed tlou opinions in various comment sections. there is a dedicated fanbase no doubt, and the same also goes with the crash games. they also have a dedicated fanbase (to date no less). i wouldn't directly compare crash 3 to nintendo's platformers, but will say that on playstation, it was one of the best.
    right, and that's exactly my point. TLOU is not just touted as one of the best on Playstation, it is touted one of the best on any platform.

Crash 3 was amazing for PS but it didn't receive the critical acclaim like TLOU has.

i'm helping you understand why people are huge fans of TLOU since you seem to think it's overhyped.
    Last edited by Omar; 08-27-2014 at 17:47.

Dedicated Member
    right, and that's exactly my point. TLOU is not just touted as one of the best on Playstation, it is touted one of the best on any platform.

Crash 3 was amazing for PS but it didn't receive the critical acclaim like TLOU has.

i'm helping you understand why people are huge fans of TLOU since you seem to think it's overhyped
    you don't need to tell me anything on that, i've read a good bit of opinions from tlou fans on why they rate it as high as they do. i have played the game too and was just stating my own opinion. I don't think i said the game is 'overhyped' per se, i find it to be a pretty good game, with story and presentation being the standouts. what i did say though was that i specifically disagree with the opinion that it is one of the best games ever. that i cannot stand to agree with, having played and beaten the game.

crash 3 i remember received very good review scores across the board, the overall meta may have been few points less than tlou but it was above 90. also, the gaming press and media was not as 'comprehensive' and big back then in the 90s as it is now.

Forum Overseer

you don't need to tell me anything on that, i've read a good bit of opinions from tlou fans on why they rate it as high as they do. i have played the game too and was just stating my own opinion. I don't think i said the game is 'overhyped' per se, i find it to be a pretty good game, with story and presentation being the standouts. what i did say though was that i specifically disagree with the opinion that it is one of the best games ever. that i cannot stand to agree with, having played and beaten the game.

crash 3 i remember received very good review scores across the board, the overall meta may have been few points less than tlou but it was above 90. also, the gaming press and media was not as 'comprehensive' and big back then in the 90s as it is now.
    there are two issues with your statement there and what i'm trying to touch up on.

if you personally think of TLOU as anything, that's fine, that can't be argued with. your first comment implied that the game was in general overhyped...i stated by giving examples otherwise, there aren't many people who think the game is overhyped or ok or whatever you wanna call it, "not the best".

now had you mentioned it was overhyped for you personally, that's different and something i wouldn't be concerned with.

in addition, your comparison of crash 3 reception to tlou reception is weak. crash 3 was received well but not remotely as well as tlou was. crash 3 did not break any boundaries, tlou did. crash 3 could've been done by any other good developer (as I mentioned other great games out, in the same genre, around the same time that were clearly better and had a far more legendary status).

And, while there weren’t many editorials back then, it did not stop a game from reaching its deserved fame otherwise Zelda: OOT, Banjo, Mario 64, FF7, MGS (to name a few) would not have received the critical acclaim that they did. Crash 3 is nothing compared to any of those games that came out in the same time. whereas TLOU is consistently being called one of the best games of the generation/ever.

The longer you continue on this journey, the weaker your comparison seems to get.
    Last edited by Omar; 08-27-2014 at 18:42. Reason: corrected spacing.

Dedicated Member
    there are two issues with your statement there and what i'm trying to touch up on.

if you personally think of TLOU as anything, that's fine, that can't be argued with. your first comment implied that the game was in general overhyped...i stated by giving examples otherwise, there aren't many people who think the game is overhyped or ok or whatever you wanna call it, "not the best".

now had you mentioned it was overhyped for you personally, that's different and something i wouldn't be concerned with.

in addition, your comparison of crash 3 reception to tlou reception is weak. crash 3 was received well but not remotely as well as tlou was. crash 3 did not break any boundaries, tlou did. crash 3 could've been done by any other good developer (as I mentioned other great games out, in the same genre, around the same time that were clearly better and had a far more legendary status). And, while there weren’t many editorials back then, it did not stop a game from reaching its deserved fame otherwise Zelda: OOT, Banjo, Mario 64, FF7, MGS (to name a few) would not have received the critical acclaim that they did. Crash 3 is nothing compared to any of those games that came out in the same time. whereas TLOU is consistently being called one of the best games of the generation/ever.

The longer you continue on this journey, the weaker your comparison seems to get.
    I don't think i used the word overhyped, infact i acknowledged it as a good game from the outset, only that i disagreed specifically with any opinion that would label it as one of the best games over. that is all.

and i'm not the one comparing crash 3 with tlou, it was you who first brought in this silly comparison. somehow trying to prove that tlou is 'better' than crash. i don't think a comparison between the two is warranted, this thread was about ND appreciation , and i was only stating that i find crash 3 to be the studio's best creation, more so than tlou or any of their other games. but seems like you weren't ok with me stating an honest opinion.

Forum Overseer

I don't think i used the word overhyped, infact i acknowledged it as a good game from the outset, only that i disagreed specifically with any opinion that would label it as one of the best games over. that is all.
    Their current day cinematic adventures are good, even quite good, but somewhere i feel that they do get a bit overhyped on ps forums and yt comment sections.
    What games did you mean other than UC and TLOU? If you’re saying that you did not mean to generally include TLOU then sure, our discussion is over but you have so far continued to argue against TLOU and it fit your description of “current day cinematic adventures”. It seems you’re retracting your statement now, correct?

and i'm not the one comparing crash 3 with tlou, it was you who first brought in this silly comparison. somehow trying to prove that tlou is 'better' than crash. i don't think a comparison between the two is warranted, this thread was about ND appreciation , and i was only stating that i find crash 3 to be the studio's best creation, more so than tlou or any of their other games. but seems like you weren't ok with me stating an honest opinion.
    actually the moment you said that Crash 3 was their best game and then saying that their current games are overhyped you’re directly comparing Crash 3 to their current games (UC/TLOU), not to mention, every other game they have ever made.

Now if you had said, Crash 3 was ‘your’ favorite ND game, that’s a completely different statement. One is a general statement challenging other games from ND, the other is what you personally prefer which cannot be argued.

Also I don’t have a problem with your opinion but when you make a general comparison and state that it’s overhyped in ps forums, you’re opening it up for debate as it is not about you anymore. Now if you had a backing to your opinion, I totally understand, and I never brought up UC because I also don’t think it’s the best or anything, it’s just great (and just good for me).

So I was presenting my point that it wasn’t overhyped “in the community” as there’s no evidence of it. it could still be overhyped for “you” personally which I will not say anything about.

Dedicated Member
    What games did you mean other than UC and TLOU? If you’re saying that you did not mean to generally include TLOU then sure, our discussion is over but you have so far continued to argue against TLOU and it fit your description of “current day cinematic adventures”. It seems you’re retracting your statement now, correct?

actually the moment you said that Crash 3 was their best game and then saying that their current games are overhyped you’re directly comparing Crash 3 to their current games (UC/TLOU), not to mention, every other game they have ever made.

Now if you had said, Crash 3 was ‘your’ favorite ND game, that’s a completely different statement. One is a general statement challenging other games from ND, the other is what you personally prefer which cannot be argued.

Also I don’t have a problem with your opinion but when you make a general comparison and state that it’s overhyped in ps forums, you’re opening it up for debate as it is not about you anymore. Now if you had a backing to your opinion, I totally understand, and I never brought up UC because I also don’t think it’s the best or anything, it’s just great (and just good for me).

So I was presenting my point that it wasn’t overhyped “in the community” as there’s no evidence of it.
    you took that in the wrong sense, especially when you take the other part of the statement in context. a bit hyped up in the sense that some people label it as one of the best games ever. not in the sense that it isn't a good game.

And secondly, i did not make a general statement regarding crash 3, i hundred percent stated my opinion regarding it. This is the very first comment i made in this thread
    "CB Warped is probably their game that i enjoyed the most"

I don't know what could be more obvious than this statement that i was stating my personal opinion and not speaking for the masses. Though i'll appreciate your efforts for trying to spin it.

Forum Overseer

you took that in the wrong sense, especially when you take the other part of the statement in context. a bit hyped up in the sense that some people label it as one of the best games ever. not in the sense that it isn't a good game.
    i never implied that this is what i took from your statements. all i talked about was that it wasn't likely overhyped because there isn't any evidence of the game not being one of the best of the generation and ever, in fact, there's enough evidence to say otherwise. it has nothing to do with at you think, it has everything to do with why you think people are wrong, including here as this would qualify as a "ps forums" unelss you did not mean that either.

And secondly, i did not make a general statement regarding crash 3, i hundred percent stated my opinion regarding it. This is the very first comment i made in this thread
    "CB Warped is probably their game that i enjoyed the most"

I don't know what could be more obvious than this statement that i was stating my personal opinion and not speaking for the masses. Though i'll appreciate your efforts for trying to spin it.
    exactly, that's why i took that out of my statement because my focus on the "overhype" part in the "ps forums" which is where it isn't about you anymore, it became a general comparison up for debate. now i do notice that you're trying to retract your comments because maybe you unknowingly worded them that way but that is exactly what you statement meant.

Dedicated Member
    i never implied that this is what i took from your statements. all i talked about was that it wasn't likely overhyped because there isn't any evidence of the game not being one of the best of the generation and ever, in fact, there's enough evidence to say otherwise. it has nothing to do with at you think, it has everything to do with why you think people are wrong, including here as this would qualify as a "ps forums" unelss you did not mean that either.

exactly, that's why i took that out of my statement because my focus on the "overhype" part in the "ps forums" which is where it isn't about you anymore, it became a general comparison up for debate. now i do notice that you're trying to retract your comments because maybe you unknowingly worded them that way but that is exactly what you statement meant.
    evidence? we aren't trying to prove something as fact here that we would need evidence. it's opinion,somebody stating that tlou is one of the best games ever is opinion (one i myself won't agree with).

and on the issue of crash 3, neither did i make a general statement nor am i retracting my comments now. my very first sentence in this thread was clear enough. and in later posts too, i think i said multiple times that crash 3 being nd's best creation was my personal opinion. you took my comments that way so as to assume that i was making generalized comments. but i certainly wasn't.

Forum Overseer

evidence? we aren't trying to prove something as fact here that we would need evidence. it's opinion,somebody stating that tlou is one of the best games ever is opinion (one i myself won't agree with).

and on the issue of crash 3, neither did i make a general statement nor am i retracting my comments now. my very first sentence in this thread was clear enough. and in later posts too, i think i said multiple times that crash 3 being nd's best creation was my personal opinion. you took my comments that way so as to assume that i was making generalized comments. but i certainly wasn't.
    You can try and separate the first statement out of your reply, it doesn’t change the fact that it was a run on to the rest of the post. You can go ahead and deny it, it doesn’t change that fact.

Though what’s sort of funny to me is that you actually did try to defend your entire statement at first twice, 1) when you mentioned how publications are just opinions. While failing to come up with ones that state that it was overhyped. 2) you stated that publications back in crash days weren’t as “comprehensive”. Lol, kind of ironic that you call it opinion when it goes against you but you actually use it as an excuse in another situation.

When both points were shot down, you have hopped back to the first statement of your reply and backpedaling that you never meant them to be in the same context. Sad how far you have to go to defend your statement when you could simply just agree that you wrote it in the wrong context.
    Last edited by Omar; 08-27-2014 at 20:57.

Dedicated Member
    You can try and separate the first statement out of your reply, it doesn’t change the fact that it was a run on to the rest of the post. You can go ahead and deny it, it doesn’t change that fact.

Though what’s sort of funny to me is that you actually did try to defend your entire statement at first twice, 1) when you mentioned how publications are just opinions. While failing to come up with ones that state that it was overhyped. 2) you stated that publications back in crash days weren’t as “comprehensive”. Lol, kind of ironic that you call it opinion when it goes against you but you actually use it as an excuse in another situation.

When both points were shot down, you have hopped back to the first statement of your reply and backpedaling that you never meant them to be in the same context. Sad how far you have to go to defend your statement when you could simply just agree that you wrote it in the wrong context.
    you are only trying to ignore my first statement because it goes against your agenda and the point you are trying to prove. i couldn't have stated it in clearer words. but continue ignoring it. meh.

and what did you not understand what i said about publications? yeah they are opinions in the end. and that would go not just for games but movies, music etc. if i state something like x thing is one of the 'best', then i would be factoring in my opinion regarding it, because 'best' cannot be universally defined.

and gaming publications were not as comprehensive back in the day is actually true. gaming reviews tend to be a lot more detailed now. go read and compare an ign review from the 90s to a current day ign review, and you'll see what i meant.

Forum Overseer

you are only trying to ignore my first statement because it goes against your agenda and the point you are trying to prove. i couldn't have stated it in clearer words. but continue ignoring it. meh.
    and you continue to ignore that it was related to your next sentence, which changes the context. so far you have no explanation of this.

and what did you not understand what i said about publications? yeah they are opinions in the end. and that would go not just for games but movies, music etc. if i state something like x thing is one of the 'best', then i would be factoring in my opinion regarding it, because 'best' cannot be universally defined.
    i didn't say they weren't opinion. i said that you discredited TLOU's publications but when i mentioned that crash 3 didn't even get as much opinions, you stated that those opinions weren't as comprehensive back then. hence downplaying tlou's praises by calling them opinions and using lack of opinions about crash 3 as an excuse. Also known as double standards, hypocrisy.
    and gaming publications were not as comprehensive back in the day is actually true. gaming reviews tend to be a lot more detailed now. go read and compare an ign review from the 90s to a current day ign review, and you'll see what i meant.
    yeah except that is beside the point because you were implying that crash 3 did not receive the critical acclaim because of this reason, which is untrue because several other games during the same generation did receive the same commendations that TLOU received today.

you are good at spinning, i'll give you that but i'm the anti-spinner XD the amount of denial ("i did not use the word 'overhyped'") and spinning you do, i would hate to discuss with you in person. i'm glad that i can just go back and call out on your bull$#@!.
    Last edited by Omar; 08-27-2014 at 21:43.

Dedicated Member
    and you continue to ignore that it was related to your next sentence, which changes the context. so far you have no explanation of this.

i didn't say they weren't opinion. i said that you discredited TLOU's publications but when i mentioned that crash 3 didn't even get as much opinions, you stated that those opinions weren't as comprehensive back then. hence downplaying tlou's praises by calling them opinions and using lack of opinions about crash 3 as an excuse. Also known as double standards, hypocrisy.
    yeah except that is beside the point because you were implying that crash 3 did not receive the critical acclaim because of this reason, which is untrue because several other games during the same generation did receive the same commendations that TLOU received today.

you are good at spinning, i'll give you that but i'm the anti-spinner XD
    oh boy your interprettation skills need work. you wrongly interpret people's posts, then try to bash them for something they never even stated lol. now here, i stated it in my first post, i also stated it in later posts, and i'll say it for the last time, if you still don't get it after this, then thats your problem. crash bandicoot warped is what "i think" is ND's best creation.

and where did i discredit tlou's publications? i didn't even touch upon that. i only said that i disagreed with people on forums who said it is one of the best games ever. stop putting words in my mouth.

crash 3 did not receive acclaim? lol i never even say or implied this, i said crash 3 received very good review scores and has a meta score above 90.

dude you keep failing. but carry on.

Forum Overseer

oh boy your interprettation skills need work. you wrongly interpret people's posts, then try to bash them for something they never even stated lol. now here, i stated it in my first post, i also stated it in later posts, and i'll say it for the last time, if you still don't get it after this, then thats your problem. crash bandicoot warped is what "i think" is ND's best creation.
    speaking of interpretation skills, you mean to say that your first “statement” of your first post because your post didn’t end there. geez, even you realize you can’t include it anymore like a child out of a wedlock. I guess that means you’re unofficially retracting it but just don’t want to admit it consciously. Lol. That’s fine by me.

and where did i discredit tlou's publications? i didn't even touch upon that. i only said that i disagreed with people on forums who said it is one of the best games ever. stop putting words in my mouth.
    >>
    it's all opinionated in the end, even with gaming publications giving out awards...
    lol you either don’t remember the statements you make or you’re just trying to make me work harder so I get tired of your spins and backpedaling.

quickly! deny that statement ever existed!
    crash 3 did not receive acclaim? lol i never even say or implied this, i said crash 3 received very good review scores and has a meta score above 90.

dude you keep failing. but carry on.
    where did you get that? “I’m” saying that it did not receive critical acclaim to the point TLOU did, I didn’t say that it didn’t…or that you said that it didn’t.
    Except my point was that TLOU has received more acclaims than Crash 3 did…so not sure where I’m incorrect. Crash 3 is 91, TLOU is 95.

Dedicated Member
    speaking of interpretation skills, you mean to say that your first ďstatementĒ of your first post because your post didnít end there. geez, even you realize you canít include it anymore like a child out of a wedlock. I guess that means youíre unofficially retracting it but just donít want to admit it consciously. Lol. Thatís fine by me.

>>lol you either donít remember the statements you make or youíre just trying to make me work harder so I get tired of your spins and backpedaling.

quickly! deny that statement ever existed!where did you get that? ďIímĒ saying that it did not receive critical acclaim to the point TLOU did, I didnít say that it didnítÖor that you said that it didnít.
    Except my point was that TLOU has received more acclaims than Crash 3 didÖso not sure where Iím incorrect. Crash 3 is 91, TLOU is 95.
    im still not retracting anything,it's just you and your interpretation. i think i have explained myself quite well on this, if you still don't get it, then not my problem. in the end how some random internet poster interprets my post doesn't really matter to me.

when i said gaming publications are all opinionated, i didn't say that to discredit tlou as a game ffs. again you and your interpretation.

you said last post that i was trying to imply that crash 3 did not receive critical acclaim. again, i never implied anything like that. i would consider any game that has a meta over 90 to be 'critically acclaimed'.

Finally You Are Free
    No need to shut others down over a difference of opinion. People are allowed to not give absolute praise to ND. Everyone get back on topic and stop going after each other.

Anyway: I remember seeing Crash Bandicoot back in the day but not caring about it. It was a racer and I didn't like the character design. Fast forward into the year 2007 when I owned a PS3 but had no games for it. I rented Uncharted since it was the biggest game for the system at the time and I really, really enjoyed it. I bought it in 2008 and played it over, and over, and over. I have it Platinum'd, as well as Uncharted 2 (which was somehow even better than the first). Uncharted 3... not so much. It was good but I never found an excuse to go back to it. The story felt disjointed.

The Last of Us is simply amazing all around. Rented it last year and played through it with my cousin. I'll be picking it up on the PS4 some day.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 09-14-2014 at 20:17.

Selected Members Council
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    I remember seeing Crash Bandicoot back in the day but not not caring about it. It was a racer and I didn't like the character design. Fast forward into the year 2007 when I owned a PS3 but had no games for it. I rented Uncharted since it was the biggest game for the system at the time and I really, really enjoyed it. I bought it in 2008 and played it over, and over, and over. I have it Platinum'd, as well as Uncharted 2 (which was somehow even better than the first). Uncharted 3... not so much. It was good but I never found an excuse to go back to it. The story felt disjointed.

The Last of Us is simply amazing all around. Rented it last year and played through it with my cousin. I'll be picking it up on the PS4 some day.
    Wow, I honestly meant to reply to this sooner. I remember we got into an argument about some of Uncharted 3's narrative choices but I agree that it could have been better. The graphics were amazing as well and seeing Nathan Drake interact with the environment -- it seemed like he was always touching a nearby wall -- was a nice touch (haha).

That said, I'm really curious to see what Naughty Dog are doing with Uncharted 4. No doubt it's going to look amazing but how will it play? What kind of set pieces will they introduce?

I believe they're also releasing their 30th anniversary video next month.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Master Guru
    I love you Naughty Dog. Thank you for helping make the PS brand everything it has become. That is all.

Thread Information