Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk

Fans of the Fallout series - Wasteland 2 releases 9/19

The day is drawing near - The 19th of September, Wasteland 2 is officially released for PC, Linux and Mac OS X. Much in the same spirit as Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics, Wasteland 2 is a sequel to a game released 26 years ago. Now.. Let it be said: I deliberately know very little else about this game. I have avoided Steam early access and any other outlets as to avoid spoilers as much as possible, to make the game more worthwhile.

Gameplay:
    "Wasteland 2 features a semi-overhead view with a rotatable camera. It will be a turn-based and party-based role-playing game with tactical combat. The player's party will have room for seven characters, including the four player-designed characters and up to three non-player characters.The player characters will be highly customizable and the player's choice of statistics, skills and appearance will give them an individualized personality. The non-player characters in the party will each have their own personality, motivations, opinions and agendas." -wikipedia

Specs:
    Recommended (Windows):

Processor: Intel i5 series or AMD equivalent
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM)
    DirectX: Version 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

http://store.steampowered.com/app/240760/
    Last edited by K2D; 4 Weeks Ago at 16:54.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Elite Guru
    Sweet! I got a cheap key from eBay but held off playing to get an idea how complete the game was. Yeah, I'll be starting it soon now.

Obligatory Tapatalk Signature

3. Likes K2D likes this post
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This game sounds amazing!

Superior Member
    I've been following this for a long while. Want to play the first one before I play this... Too bad most Fallout fans will skip over this thinking it's got no relevance to the series.
    Platinum/100%: -Fallout 3- -Call of Duty: World at War- -Bioshock- -Modern Warfare 2- -Bioshock 2- -Bioshock: Infinite- -Call of Duty: Black Ops-

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Yeah, it's a great leap for newer fans to make. But also one that can be highly rewarding. It's one of those games you'd gladly revisit every year if you got the chance. Rich on choice, humor, and you don't have to choose between good story or good characters (personal view point from FO3 and NV).

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Last edited by K2D; 1 Week Ago at 01:03.

Thread Information