Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    So, I can see your emails?

What's your username / password?

of course they won't sell the passwords, that would crumble the entire system. and i don't think they would give you emails directly linking to individuals (unless you were related to the govt.). what they would do is give you my email depending on what kind of people you're looking for. so if you look for people that are into pizza hut and i'm one of them then you might see my information (email e.g.) in the list.

you guys seriously don't think i'm joking right? big data is nothing new, unheard of or impossible or even against the current law.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    What blows me is the "Can edit text" part. Fine, you wanna see who I'm f'kin and who send me nudes, but you wanna edit my text too? Tell some random chicken I love her and stuff? Get outta here, Facespace! GET! OUT! OF! HERE!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    of course they won't sell the passwords, that would crumble the entire system. and i don't think they would give you emails directly linking to individuals (unless you were related to the govt.). what they would do is give you my email depending on what kind of people you're looking for. so if you look for people that are into pizza hut and i'm one of them then you might see my information (email e.g.) in the list.

you guys seriously don't think i'm joking right? big data is nothing new, unheard of or impossible or even against the current law.
    Oh I was actually joking, since you said you don't care if other people see your information.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    everything comes with these, these days and that is because the terrorist can crawl into these things as babies and hunt you with all the data they are taking

Oh wait that's the governments Job. Sorry wrong business
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    What blows me is the "Can edit text" part. Fine, you wanna see who I'm f'kin and who send me nudes, but you wanna edit my text too? Tell some random chicken I love her and stuff? Get outta here, Facespace! GET! OUT! OF! HERE!
    i'm thinking it's more like if you said something about a product and some of it was not marketable or appropriate, they could edit that out and use the rest. it's free advertisement.
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post
    Oh I was actually joking, since you said you don't care if other people see your information.
    ah.

Thread Information