Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 536
  1. #26
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,584
    Rep Power
    107
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    uugghhh

    maybe i'll hack their faces with my $#@!
    Last edited by Sylar; 08-24-2014 at 19:50.




  2. #27
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    15
    They said on Twitter to 'end Sony greed.' Let the f'ing consumer choose to do that. These a holes are just screwing everyone else.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  3. #28
    Dedicated Member
    DaveNI1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cookstown, Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,118
    Rep Power
    63
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Hope its back online soon. To the $#@!ers who did this I hope they get bum raped in jail sad bastards.

  4. #29
    Veteran
    daLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,738
    Rep Power
    78
    It's not looking too bright for us
    http://www.digitalattackmap.com/#ani...16306&view=map


  5. #30
    Apprentice
    Vaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by daLa View Post
    Ah, I see... No I really don't. I don't know how this map works lol

  6. #31
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
    Ah, I see... No I really don't. I don't know how this map works lol
    LOL, I was just thinking the same thing!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  7. #32
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,643
    Rep Power
    95
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    And then they do this:
    @AmericanAir We have been receiving reports that @j_smedley's plane #362 from DFW to SAN has explosives on-board, please look into this.

    which results in:
    @j_smedley (President, Sony Online Entertainment) Awesome. Flight diverted to Phoenix for security reasons.

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    Preorders:
    Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  8. #33
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,584
    Rep Power
    107
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    that is a lot of attacks!




  9. #34
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,173
    Rep Power
    151
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    And then they do this:
    @AmericanAir We have been receiving reports that @j_smedley's plane #362 from DFW to SAN has explosives on-board, please look into this.

    which results in:
    @j_smedley (President, Sony Online Entertainment) Awesome. Flight diverted to Phoenix for security reasons.
    They $#@!ed themselves here. They went too far and are going to have government agencies down their throats because that is terrorism. Attack Sony's network is one thing but terrorism is handled gloves off. I love also how they think that by doing this it's always hurting the company more than anything else. You're mostly screwing the non- man. Hackers and their $#@!ed up logic. Smh apparently their reasoning is the fact that they wanted to prove that since they are charging for online play their security should be better since people are paying for the service.

    How about this assholes, you just cost people money by your demonstrating that your money isn't being spent towards security. So in a sense your tactics are just as bad.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 08-24-2014 at 21:43.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  10. Likes MajorMajor likes this post
  11. #35
    Apprentice

    Join Date
    May 2013
    PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Posts
    424
    Rep Power
    14
    Twice in 3 years. Bloody annoying especially all the money paid. Once bitten, twice shy for many.

  12. #36
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,822
    Rep Power
    149
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Does not matter how many times it happens. It can happen to any company at any time.

  13. Likes MajorMajor likes this post
  14. #37
    Apprentice
    Vaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    8
    And now another hacker claimed responsibility and published the IP adresses of all the Lizard Squard members
    enough already...


    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...e-2/#sf4320680

  15. #38
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    They $#@!ed themselves here. They went too far and are going to have government agencies down their throats because that is terrorism. Attack Sony's network is one thing but terrorism is handled gloves off. I love also how they think that by doing this it's always hurting the company more than anything else. You're mostly screwing the non- man. Hackers and their $#@!ed up logic. Smh apparently their reasoning is the fact that they wanted to prove that since they are charging for online play their security should be better since people are paying for the service.

    How about this assholes, you just cost people money by your demonstrating that your money isn't being spent towards security. So in a sense your tactics are just as bad.
    Lock those $#@!ers up! That is no joke nowadays, I agree, that really screws them.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  16. #39
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,173
    Rep Power
    151
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
    And now another hacker claimed responsibility and published the IP adresses of all the Lizard Squard members
    enough already...


    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...e-2/#sf4320680
    So he's saying he did it and they took the credit? So he outing them.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  17. #40
    Apprentice
    Vaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    So he's saying he did it and they took the credit? So he outing them.
    Yeah it seems so. But would be very surprised if it turned out that this new gui would be the 'real' man behind the attacks
    https://twitter.com/FamedGod
    Last edited by Vaas; 08-24-2014 at 22:18.

  18. #41
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,173
    Rep Power
    151
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Hackers are such drama queens. He's demanding people report lizard squad to get their account banned in Twitter and he will end the attack.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

  19. #42
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    42
    Posts
    17,123
    Rep Power
    166
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Does not matter how many times it happens. It can happen to any company at any time.
    Umm, no. You can prevent this.

    But still, what a pain in the ass.

  20. #43
    Dedicated Member
    WaxWeazle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    17
    While I don't approve the 'hacking-the-server' method to show us 'your point', I must that they did make one. After the whole thing where loads of accounts were exposed and Sony gave us free games, you'd expect that they'd upgrade the security... If these guys can get in that easy, I don't really have the feeling they did secure that much better...

    Still sucks though that PSN's offline for the people who're really active upon it around this time.


    Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

  21. #44
    Apprentice
    Vaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxWeazle View Post
    While I don't approve the 'hacking-the-server' method to show us 'your point', I must that they did make one. After the whole thing where loads of accounts were exposed and Sony gave us free games, you'd expect that they'd upgrade the security... If these guys can get in that easy, I don't really have the feeling they did secure that much better...

    Still sucks though that PSN's offline for the people who're really active upon it around this time.
    They didn't "get in", they're not even 'hackers'. They just sent PSN a $#@!load of traffic so it went down. Luckily they don't have access to our information

  22. #45
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,584
    Rep Power
    107
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4freak View Post
    Hackers are such drama queens. He's demanding people report lizard squad to get their account banned in Twitter and he will end the attack.
    haha yeah I was reading through his tweets and it's just sad




  23. #46
    Dedicated Member
    WaxWeazle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,377
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
    They didn't "get in", they're not even 'hackers'. They just sent PSN a $#@!load of traffic so it went down. Luckily they don't have access to our information
    Yeah I know, but I had that writing in my mind, so I threw it on here

    What I meant still fits though :3


    Battlelog: MrUltraah | PSN: kipkebab92 | Steam: ultraah | Xfire: dahultrapro

  24. #47
    Apprentice
    Vaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    PSN ID
    bond4ever007
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    8
    Yeah this is getting pretty annoying. I just wanted to buy The Last of Us Remastered via PS Store...

    PS+ better be good next month

  25. #48
    Apprentice
    vinny_pizza79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    PSN ID
    vinny_pizza79
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    15
    Like someone posted on the lizard squad twitter, this isn't hacking, it's basically like clogging a toilet and nothing more. These F'ers are just hurting the people. They can have their opinion, but leave my PSN alone!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vinny_pizza79; 08-25-2014 at 01:32.

  26. #49
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,584
    Rep Power
    107
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    if they do this $#@! when Destiny releases I will be royally pissed




  27. #50
    Counting Mod
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    27
    Posts
    14,173
    Rep Power
    151
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    if they do this $#@! when Destiny releases I will be royally pissed
    Honestly don't know why they didn't do it then. Would have made so much more sense and would have created a much bigger backlash on Sony.




    Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.