Selected Members Council
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Kingdom Hearts new secret ending, "A Will That Is Passed On"

Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I thought you didn't care much about the series anymore?

There's another ending by the way with Maleficent and Pete.

Here's a fan dub version of the ending:

Translation:

Last edited by robvandam111; 10-04-2014 at 20:12.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Selected Members Council
    I don't but when I saw the video on Gematsu I thought you might enjoy it.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal King Slime View Post
    I don't but when I saw the video on Gematsu I thought you might enjoy it.
    It's true that the story is really too much and there has been plenty of time between KH2 and KH3. The prequel Birth By Sleep is actually really good from what I heard. Did you lose interest of the franchise?

I'm going to brief about what's going on. What Master Xehanort is actually doing, he's been putting himself onto different vessels. Not only for the sake of himself but to work through a prophecy that's mentioned a lot more in the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Card Game; Kingdom Hearts Chi (X). You probably remember in Kingdom Hearts 1 that Maleficent was gathering seven princesses but that didn't turn out well thanks to Sora. Well, he's at it again...but a bit differently. What's he actually trying to do is to open Kingdom Hearts to awaken the Keyblade War. He needs 13 vessels of Darkness and there 7 Keyblade Warriors for that too happen. He's going to let every thing take place because its "Suppose" to happen. Part of the prophecy.

This is what I understood, there's more too it. The credits of the 2.5 HD remix teases scenes of DDD and Kingdom Hearts 3. People expect it'll be the final collection but they did say this collection was going to be final "games" before Kingdom Hearts 3. I guess we will find out more in Jump Fiesta or D23 expo.

The ending with Pete and Maleficent connects to that Japanese Kingdom Hearts Chi.

If you're interested about any thing I just said, let me know.

Selected Members Council
    I used to like the series but can't say I was ever a big fan. It seemed cooler when I was younger. Like you said, there was a large gap between Kingdom Hearts II and III though I do know about the chi-blade and Kairi now using a Keyblade.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I used to like the series but can't say I was ever a big fan. It seemed cooler when I was younger. Like you said, there was a large gap between Kingdom Hearts II and III though I do know about the chi-blade and Kairi now using a Keyblade.

The problem is. Our mistakes was that we never played Birth By Sleep. I'm glad its coming on the HD collection even I already know some what of what's going on. I could send you a 4 hour video of the entire Dream Drop Distance game and you can see what happens after Coded. You won't get bored watching it too, you'll be in surprise just by watching what's going on.

Let me take you where we left off. Kingdom Hearts 2 ending left us with the Birth By Sleep video; that video is actually the ending of Birth By Sleep video. Three characters, Aqua, Ventus and Terra. Terra is the guy that ends up getting manipulated into the darkness which allowed Master Xehanort to get into his heart but couldn't be able to get fully control of the body of Terra but it ends being unconscious later to be found by Ansem the Wise. The Terranort doesn't remember who he is but ends up becoming Ansem's apprentice to study the Heartless. Ventus, as you already know looks like Roxas. Makes you wonder why was Sora able to hold the keyblade? Ventus had a battle with his darkness Vanitus who wanted to control his heart but couldn't give in. I'm not sure what happened to Vanitus but I do know Ventus's heart was released but needed to hide some where and that is within Sora (Remember how Kairi had her heart in Sora?) I'll tell you how Roxas was conceived later. Aqua, she's like the apprentice to Master Eraqus whom heart also within the body of Terranort and is the teacher of the three keyblade wielders. He knew what was going to be in stored for Ventus ( once again, not sure). So he ordered Aqua to hide his body into the Realm of Sleep something like that which is the Land of Departure ( Area where Donald, Goofy and Sora chasing Pluto at the end of KH1) which is turned into Castle Oblivion to hide the area where the three keyblade wielders had been educated.

Let me take a break here lol.

Selected Members Council
    I'm actually familiar with Birth by Sleep (via cutscenes) and read up on Dream Drop Distance so I think I get the general idea. Sorry about not mentioning it earlier. I'd just have to get used to the gameplay as I haven't played it since Kingdom Hearts II, haha.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I'm actually familiar with Birth by Sleep (via cutscenes) and read up on Dream Drop Distance so I think I get the general idea. Sorry about not mentioning it earlier. I'd just have to get used to the gameplay as I haven't played it since Kingdom Hearts II, haha.
    I still can't believe we have to wait for November to go by!! I really want to get my hands on it. I wonder who are going to be 13 Darkness. The 7 of lights are

Sora
    Riku
    Kairi
    Ventus
    Aqua
    Mickey
    Lea

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Birth By Sleep is one of the best entries of the series least you don't spend it mashing X then triangle like in KH2 its more like a deck command system sort of like crisis core. Liked the original keyblade wielders more personally than the original KH main characters.
    I hope KH3 is more like BBS gameplay wise the magic idea for KH3 sounds interesting.
    Playing - Tales of Hearts R,Persona 4 Golden,
    Support Xenosaga HD by clicking the link below and sign the petition!
    https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition...lobal_Release/

Master Guru
    I recently bought a PSP and Birth By Sleep was the first game i played. It's an awesome game.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Can't wait to play it on the PlayStation 3.

Thread Information