Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

    Need help from a European person

    I present to you this video




    That flip n tray box I want it, but NA does not get it yet. Anyone willing to pick it up and I will pay via paypal for it. I know we have lots of EU people here, and many I trust, so hopefully we can work this out so I can get this amazing box.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,719
    Rep Power
    74
    Points
    83,131 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I present to you this video




    That flip n tray box I want it, but NA does not get it yet. Anyone willing to pick it up and I will pay via paypal for it. I know we have lots of EU people here, and many I trust, so hopefully we can work this out so I can get this amazing box.
    I'm a european person but l ive in canada lol



  3. #3
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,149
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    38,713 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  4. Likes keefy likes this post
  5. #4
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post

    Not just a box

    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  6. #5
    Supreme Veteran
    keefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Sock Gap
    Posts
    18,198
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    66,528 (0 Banked)
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    some of those look like the ones you made at school out of cardboard. You could probably make them yourself.


  7. #6
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,467
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,925 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    haha hook and loop describes the two pieces of velcro

    is it not possible to order it from a European site or do they not do international shipping?




  8. #7
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    haha hook and loop describes the two pieces of velcro

    is it not possible to order it from a European site or do they not do international shipping?
    Checked amazon and ebay UK and nothing.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  9. #8
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,467
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,925 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Checked amazon and ebay UK and nothing.
    which case were you after? I can have a look




  10. #9
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    which case were you after? I can have a look
    The flip n tray one with the compartment for dice.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  11. #10
    reaper of souls
    Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,467
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    161,925 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    The flip n tray one with the compartment for dice.
    It looks like I can get the Flip Case but not the Flip and Tray Case :/ I've sent them an email about it anyway




  12. #11
    Apprentice
    MajorCynik_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Norfolk, UK.
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Age
    37
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    7
    Points
    824 (0 Banked)
    You mean this one?
    http://www.ultimateguard.com/en/boxe...-case-160.html
    and
    http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/accessor...-black-p112571

    Looks like it's not available until end of November. FWIW it does say they deliver to USA. If you get stuck i don't mind helping out Yuuichi, just PM me closer to time.


    Gaming since 1982. Cheers Clive.


  13. #12
    Elite Sage
    BBK..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bristol!!
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,522
    Rep Power
    93
    Points
    53,287 (15,799 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I've got a card shop which is only around the corner from me, so if they sell it i'm happy to post it.

    https://forbiddenplanet.com/

  14. #13
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,174
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    17,807 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    I've got a card shop which is only around the corner from me, so if they sell it i'm happy to post it.

    https://forbiddenplanet.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorCynik_ View Post
    You mean this one?
    http://www.ultimateguard.com/en/boxe...-case-160.html
    and
    http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/accessor...-black-p112571

    Looks like it's not available until end of November. FWIW it does say they deliver to USA. If you get stuck i don't mind helping out Yuuichi, just PM me closer to time.
    Thanks guys.

    Hmm about 52 bucks for two...really is worth it though.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 10-29-2014 at 21:13.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.