Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style

Apparently the Rapture is Upon Us Again

This is a blog post I've just read at seen.is.

And before anyone gets upset, this is just about how $#@!ing funny this is. It's not meant to be a comment on religion.

URGENT!!..PLEASE READ!!...EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!
    HELLO....<3 This will be the MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGE YOU WILL EVER READ!!! I please urge you to read this all, Even if you DONT BELIEVE a word I am about to Tell you!!!....THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!....This is the most IMPORTANT MESSAGE I have ever written in my life!!.....

I AM A MESSAGNER & a servant of GOD! and GOD has sent me to YOU <3... I have been shown MANY things BY GOD...through vision, dreams, confirmations & by him telling me things AUDIBLY! God has told me MANY things <3 I HAVE BEEN SENT here to you to help you & to Warn you of what is JUST ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!

Your LIFE DEPENDS on if you listen...SO PLEASE LISTEN...

This earth is so evil with SIN & most people JUST mock GOD, call him false, laugh at him & live a nasty ungodly life's! God is not Going to stand there...& take this ANY LONGER!!...he is so sad that the world has come to this!! GOD is not Going to put up with THIS ANY LONGER!

<3 <3

GOD is love & he is in so much PAIN that he has to do what he IS ABOUT to do <3 This earth is about to GO into "The GREAT TRIBULATION"....another name for that is "The Apocalypse"....<3 GOD doesn't want to do this...BUT he has to!
    GOD is about to shake this world up to WAKE PEOPLE UP!

The GREAT TRIBULATION: the "Great Tribulation" will last for 3 & a half YEARS!!....YOU do not want to be here for that period of time!!..it will be HELL ON EARTH.....it will be the Holocaust but 1BILLION times worse...<3 This earth will face such TERROR like never before! There will be Famines, Pestilences, Deadly illnesses & Diseases! THERE will be WAR everywhere (WW3)....thermo nuclear war, Riots & Civil War!....There will be MANY DISASTERS....Massive Earthquakes, HUGE Tsunamis, Ginormous Hurricanes, Baseball sized Hail, Meteors & Asteroids Hitting the Earth, BIG Tornados & there will be a POLE SHIFT!...There will also be DEMONS in the physical realm running around Killing & Eating people!! .......Is THAT ALL that will HAPPEN?...NO...this is just a small portion of what will happen...

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION...

GOD will pour out his JUDGMENT upon the Wicked!.. GOD does not want to do this, BUT he has to for he is Just <3...if a murderer, thieving liar was standing in a COURT room.....would you expect the JUDGE to let him GO FREE? No you wouldn't, for he is Just <3....GOD's Judgments are Just <3
    GOD is about to pour out his JUDGMENT!......WE ARE MOMENTS AWAY from the GREAT TRIBULATION starting!!... MOMENTS AWAY!!!..

<3 Please carry on listening...EVEN if you don't believe me!!...FOR this is about to get EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! <3

What Jesus has done is he has walked into the COURT room & put a STACK of money on the table & has PAID your WAY OUT! Jesus paid the price <3 JESUS freely paid the price for YOU <3...he has paid the price for your SINS...& All you have to do is say your sorry to JESUS....

<3 <3 <3

The GREAT tribulation is on the urge of starting!!...BUTTT!...BUT there is a way out...YOU do not have to go through the Great Tribulation <3...Does GOD punish the Righteous?...NO HE DOES NOT!!...JESUS will not allow those who have Repented, been living 100% for GOD & been living holy life's to GO through the Great Tribulation <3.....

JUST BEFORE the Great Tribulation starts JESUS will take his Holy & Ready Bride & saint to HEAVEN in the blink of an EYE...<3 These are those who have Prepared THEMSELVES for the Rapture & been living 100% for GOD!!..
    They will be sucked up into the CLOUDS to heaven, This is called "THE RAPTURE" <3 GLORY TO GOD

<3 I speak truth unto you

YOU MUST ALL HEED THIS WARNING <3...I love you all & GOD has sent me to YOU to HELP YOU <3 GOD loves you all so so much & he does not wish anyone to BE on earth during the Great Tribulation <3...JESUS wants everyone to make it in the RAPTURE, His heart breaks for every one that gets left behind <3.....PLEASE listen....DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND <3......The rapture is JUST about to happen & straight after the GREAT TRIBULATION will start <3

DO NOT MISS THE RAPTURE <3

How do i get PREPARED for the RAPRURE?:
    JESUS is GOD <3 i speak truth....
    YOU WILL make it in the RAPTURE if you follow THESE instructions <3...

JESUS will ONLY take those who's hearts are truly for him <3....
    -Spend time with JESUS & Make him your best friend, He will help you
    -REPENT & Say sorry to JESUS for your sins & stop SINING to the best of your ability
    -Give your LIFE to CHRIST
    -Live your life for GOD 100%, don't live a half life or be lukewarm
    -Get rid of ANY ADDICTIONS for addiction is a sin
    -SURRENDER everything to JESUS
    -Forgive everyone & have no hate in you

AND be sincere about it, for GOD knows the thoughts & HEARTS of ALL men <3

YOU MUST ALSO STOP living in lies...& in falsehood!...for those who are Muslims ...I speak truth unto you...Mohammed is FALSE & do not believe anything he says!!...JESUS spoke to me & TOLD me he is a FALSE PROPHET <3...i do not wish to offend any of you, but to help you for i LOVE you all <3 GODS name is not "Allah".....Mohammed was lied to by Satan <3.....STOP any satanic new age stuff....e.g meditation, astral projection or using physic ability's for it is ALL the devils work! <3
    ...if you are Hindu, Seek, Muslim, Buddhist or anything else that is false... YOU NEED TO stop IMMEDIATELY for they are all false & were created by man or lying spirits <3

YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS for he will SAVE YOU <3...

Jesus is the only door to heaven! ONLY THROUGH JESUS <3..JESUS is the Way, the Truth & the Life <3

IF you do everything i told you....YOU will make it in the rapture!!
    ALL GLORY TO GOD

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

When is the RAPTURE?...
    GOD has been showing me & TELLING me for over a year now...that THIS IS IT & that it is JUST ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!....are you ready to be shocked?....are you ready for your mouth to drop open?.....
    THE RAPTURE...will happen around CHRISTMAS 2014!!...

YESS....most of you most likely don't believe me <3..but that is fine for i have done my JOB that GOD wanted me to do & that was to warn you <3..

DO you now SEE??...THIS IS HOW CLOSE WE ARE <3..THERE IS NO TIME LEFT.....& WE ARE ALREADY in December...Please listen..

<3 you are loved more than you will ever know, By someone (JESUS) who died to know you <3

THERE IS NO TIME LEFT!!!!!!.....LISTEN TO WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY NEXT!!!...LISTEN!!!...MANY MANY MANY BIG THINGS will happen in the month of DECEMBER 2014!!......KEEP reading....

THE EARTH is about to GO into 3 whole days of darkness caused by volcanic ash or dust <3 this will happen this month!! DECEMBER!
    THE RATURE will happen on the 3rd day of darkness <3 so for those who do not believe, when the 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS starts you will know brothers & sisters what is going on for God has spoken it through me to you! ALSO you will have time to repent, Give your life's to Christ & ask him to take you in the rapture before the 3rd DAY <3 ....

DO NOT leave your homes when this happens <3 cover your doors, windows & house in the blood of Christ and ASK JESUS to protect your home for there will BE MANY DEMONS/ALIENS that work for satan flying around killing people, DO NOT trust them for their only purpose is to serve satan their master!

THIS EARTH IS ABOUT TO CHANGE <3 remember the RAPTURE will happen on the 3rd day of darkness, when the darkness starts...GIVE YOUR LIVES TO CHRIST, repent, repent, repent & be sincere! you must ask JESUS to take you in the rapture <3 he will save you if you call out to him in the last moment <3 <3 JESUS IS REAL....<3 Glory to God

There will ALSO be an Asteroid that will strike the COAST of Puerto Rico JUST before the Rapture happens But almost simultaneously! <3 this will happen in DECEMBER 2014 is well!!!...

<3 <3 <3 ***********

EXTRA MESSAGES:

-Aliens will come down during the 3 DAYS or darkness!!...they will invade earth.....BUT LISTEN....they are WORKERS OF SATAN....they are very demonic!!..their master is Satan...they will say they are here to bring peace & knowledge but they will kill you & eat you at any chance!!..GOD has GIVEN me to many alien invasion dreams& visions to count!!..THEY WORK FOR SATAN.....!!..some look reptilian like a lizard, some have BIG heads with big BLACK eyes & a lanky thin grey body & some will LOOK just like humans!!.....BUT THEY ALL SERVE Satan!!...when the rapture happens they will say they took the people....BUT do not believe this for it was GOD & JESUS took them to heaven!

-DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!..what ever you do NOT take the mark!!...IF YOU DO YOU WILL be bound to HELL for ever & you will be doomed to hell!!>..you will not enter the kingdom of heaven if you take the mark of the BEAST & you can not be forgiven for taking it!!.....THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL be in the form of a CHIP....they call them "RFID *****"!!...they will be implanted in the hand or fore head!!...once it is in your skin you will be DOOMED! DO NOT LET ANYONE IMPLANT anything in you!!............<3 it will be the new one world currency & all money will be stored via CHIP very soon!...You will not be able to buy, sell, get a job, travel or DO ANYTHING without this chip very soon!!..BUT DO NOT TAKE IT, it is better to starve & go to heaven, than eat for a short period of time & go to HELL!! DO NOT TAKE IT!!!....DO NOT TAKE IT!! DO NOT TAKE an "RFID Chip"!!!.....

-DO NOT...believe anything you hear from...POPE FRANCIS for he is the false prophet of the last days written in Scriptures!

-Do not believe a WORD the GOVERMENT or GOVERMENT system tell you for they are made of LIES

-The Bible is 100% true....if you wish please start reading it if you have not

<3 ......GLORY TO GOD

if you have read this all...I TRULY thank you..

Remember when the 3 DAYS of darkness starts you will have time to Repent, Give your life's to CHRIST & ask JESUS to take you in the Rapture before the 3rd DAY!!....THE RAPTURE will happen on the 3rd day of DARKNESS!!...remember this message..

BAD things are going to happen this month!!....MANY BAD THINGSSS!!...for those who don't believe...EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!.....
    -a huge asteroid will HIT the coast of Puerto Rico
    -the 3 DAYS of darkness will start
    -"Aliens" will come down to trick & kill people (satans minions/demons)
    -THERE WILL BE A GREAT TSUNAMI & EARTHQUAKE

Do YOU think this is JUST IT?.....NOO…..MANY MANY MANY more things nasty will HAPPEN in the MONTH of December….MANY MORE BAD THINGS!!...some I am not aloud to tell you of on here……BUT I will say there will be an EVENT….that will be worse than 9/11….much WORSE but on a bigger scale…..many will die!...that is all I will say……<3…it will all KICK OF in DECEMBER 2014…
    you think this is just it?...ohhh there will be MANY MORE terrible things that will HAPPEN THIS MONTH....MANNNNY MORE!...as I said in the last message there are things I can not speak of for the LORD has told me not to!!..but I will say in less than 2 weeks...AN EVENT WILL HAPPEN.....like 911 but worse, way way worse, on a bigger scale!.....

JESUS LOVES YOU ALL SO SO MUCH please...GIVE him your lives before it is to late!!...THE TIME HAS COME....& everyone is asleep, because of this most people will be left behind & only a FEW will be taken in the RAPTURE!!....GLORY TO GOD..

Satan is a looser & is stupid!...do not believe his lies...HE ONLY wants to BRING YOU TO HELL to torment you! He hates all HUMANS remember that!!...Satan has not power over light!!..WHERE there is LIGHT there shall be NO darkness…..
    <3 JESUS LOVES YOU & wants to help you <3

I PRAY for the love OF GOD to touch you & fill you up, i also pray for wisdom to fall upon you & truth right NOW IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YAHSHUA (Jesus)!....I COMMAND ALL DEMONS & EVIL spirits to leave you NOW in the mighty name of JESUS...i BIND all YOU DEMONS & evil spirits up NOW & I cast out any ADDICTIONS NOW IN JESUS'S MIGHTY NAME!!..
    FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT upon you now...all over your body NOW in the MIGHTY NAME OF YAHSHUA <3 I command for all sickness, pain & illnesses to leave you now & for you to be HEALED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF YAHSHUA (Jesus) NOW!! <3...

thank you JESUS

THIS EARTH is about to CHANGE!!

now it is YOU who will decide what to do next.....
    I pray that you be wise...

Jesus is waiting for you with Open arms....

GLORY TO GOD

(Share this message to as many People as possible....COPY & PASTE or FORWARD THIS MESSAGE and GET THIS MESSAGE OUT FAST)
    https://seen.is/blogs/45370/843/urgent
    Last edited by darky89; 5 Days Ago at 15:05.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Ultimate Veteran
    Items PlayStationPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I can't wait for the day they officially ban all religions and delusions of faith. :/

<3 God but at the same time he's going to kill us all, wtf?!??
    Last edited by mickice; 5 Days Ago at 11:23.

- Symmetrical thumb sticks for life -

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    I can't wait for the day they officially ban all religions and delusions of faith. :/
    With Christmas being such a commercial success, I highly doubt that. lmao
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Racing Game Fanatic!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Sounds like a great plug for a video game
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

Twitch ID: http://www.twitch.tv/duffman041986/profile

My Youtube Gaming Channel - Now with commentary: Duffman Gaming

5. Likes Shingo likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    With Christmas being such a commercial success, I highly doubt that. lmao

You can have Christmas without Christ, all you need is Santa, Easter is more about a mythical bunny these days anyways too.

Religion is mostly fear mongering with promises of stuff in the after life that no one can prove to collect big money for a select few in this life. Makes me sick. Yuck.
    Last edited by mickice; 5 Days Ago at 11:33.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    welshboymick
    Quote Originally Posted by mickice View Post
    Religion is mostly fear mongering with promises of stuff in the after life that no one can prove to collect big money for a select few in this life. Makes me sick. Yuck.
    If you change "after life" to "digital life" and you get most video game hype trains.

Ultimate Veteran
    Religion is a hype train to the next life, lol.
    If you don't buy from the right retailer you'll miss out on exclusive bonuses like the 62 virgins expansion pack.
    Last edited by mickice; 5 Days Ago at 13:59.

9. Likes MonkeyClaw, Bitbydeath likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    <3I am so interested in heaven personally<3, I would love to have my personal F1<3<3 pists and gonna race all day<3<3<3
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Sounds like a great plug for a video game
    <3
    Lol I agree with you <3<3
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Master Guru
    I was pissing myself reading that last night.

I love how new $#@! just gets added and comes out of nowhere. It's like a child just coming up new bad stuff and exaggerating more each time.

This just comes out of nowhere, I love it.
    There will ALSO be an Asteroid that will strike the COAST of Puerto Rico JUST before the Rapture happens But almost simultaneously! <3 this will happen in DECEMBER 2014 is well!!!...

They've mentioned demons a few times already, then about 2/3 of the way through, they decide to add aliens... because you know... whatever.
    There will BE MANY DEMONS/ALIENS that work for satan flying around killing people, DO NOT trust them for their only purpose is to serve satan their master!
    You know those DEMONS/ALIENS flying around killing people? Don't trust them!
    Last edited by darky89; 5 Days Ago at 14:46.

Ultimate Veteran
    I like this bit:

YOU MUST ALSO STOP living in lies...& in falsehood!...for those who are Muslims ...I speak truth unto you...Mohammed is FALSE & do not believe anything he says!!...JESUS spoke to me & TOLD me he is a FALSE PROPHET <3...i do not wish to offend any of you, but to help you for i LOVE you all <3 GODS name is not "Allah".....Mohammed was lied to by Satan <3.....STOP any satanic new age stuff....e.g meditation, astral projection or using physic ability's for it is ALL the devils work! <3
    ...if you are Hindu, Seek, Muslim, Buddhist or anything else that is false... YOU NEED TO stop IMMEDIATELY for they are all false & were created by man or lying spirits <3
    The whole we believe in very similar things but I'm more right and you are totally wrong argument.

I just think you're all dumb :P
    Last edited by mickice; 5 Days Ago at 15:00.

Master Guru
    But they're only doing it out of love!!

I had forgotten about not using all those physic abilities I have, thanks for the reminder. I assume they meant psychic of course.
    Last edited by darky89; 5 Days Ago at 15:08.

Ultimate Veteran
    It's all about that 'fud' fear, uncertainty and doubt. Another gaming term :P
    The more doubt these religious people have in themselves the more unstable they all become.
    Instead of questioning what they do they love door knocking, the more people they convert the better they feel about believing what they do.
    Last edited by mickice; 5 Days Ago at 18:13.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Meh.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    Meh.
    Very astute.

Supreme Veteran
    Items User name style

I ask, a timeless number does it ever really go away....

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    That's some Mass Effect 3 logic...
    Be Together - Not the same.

19. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim