PSU Live Streamer

To prepare for the launch of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I started playing the series

Playing The Witcher 2 currently, I'm not all that deep into the game yet. Just really scratching the surface of it so far...but man, what a game. For a 3 year old game it looks absolutely stunning. Some of the animations during dialogue could have been improved, but outside of that theres little I see wrong in its graphics/animations. And the combat is a real pleasure after having just finished The Witcher 1. Strong action elements in this combat, almost feels like I'm playing Castlevania Lords of Shadows or Devil May Cry...but with the environments, story, depth and characters of an epic rpg.

If you are like me, and are interested enough in the Witcher 3 to want to go back and play the previous titles but weren't sure....I say go for it. The Witcher 1 is definitely rough around the edges though, and you can find yourself fighting against the combat system in that game. You may wish to mod its graphics as I did to bring it up to slightly more current standard of visuals. Or just watch a story video about the first game and jump into the second one. Whichever you choose, I hope you have fun. I'm looking forward to dropping some serious time into Witcher 2.
    Last edited by shepard; 4 Days Ago at 20:48.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I tried Witcher 2 on the 360. Waste of time. Game was meant for PC. Kinda glad they pushed back the release date so I'll have time to go back and play it now that I have a gaming PC.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

The Dawkness!
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I tried Witcher 2 on the 360. Waste of time. Game was meant for PC. Kinda glad they pushed back the release date so I'll have time to go back and play it now that I have a gaming PC.
    Why? I played the game with my controller on the PC or was it a bad port?

My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    It may have been. Controls were so jerky. I didn't enjoy it at all. Maybe it was just me. Sucks cuz the game looked awesome.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

PSU Live Streamer
    Yea weird. I'm playing on pc using a controller. Seems fine to me.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    I have also just started playing The Witcher, I'm going to try and complete this as well as The Witcher II before The Witcher III is released. I have already pre-purchased the game since the Summer so I am just waiting for its release, but so glad that it has been delayed. I think I'm going to try and complete it before more of the family comes down at Christmas. Well complete the first one that is, then I'll have about a week to complete the second one.

Thread Information