Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation

Is the Illuminati or The New World Order real?

Are they real? You know, they're the people who are supposed to be behind the deaths of Tupac Shukar and even Aaliyah. They're supposed to be involved with the 9/11 attacks and taking over the world.

I'm not saying I believe they're real or anything, but are they real? What do you guys think?

I'm going to assume I'm going to get flamed and people are going to say, "Are you kidding? There's no way there exists an organization or a secret order that meets in a secret summit to discuss how to achieve worldly goals and etc."

But wait just a sec!

I notice it's some members on this forum that say the police have a lot of power and our rights are being stripped from us. Then you got things throughout history, like assassinations of presidents throughout history like Kennedy, Lincoln, other people. You have other events that have happened.

I'm not saying these things happened because of the NWO/Illuminati is in control, but what I am asking is, who and what purpose is taking our rights? What's sexualizing cartoons for kids? What's destroyings morals in this country and around the world?

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I went through this phase after high school for about two-three years and I found out there is no Illuminati. They don't exist in the context the crazy conspiracy theorists are making them out to be in. You should be more worried about the NSA. That's a scary agency that has the world by its $#@!.

And the New World Order has been something that has been said for the last 30 years and none of it is happening. I would suggest you stay away from these silly theories because they don't do anyone any good. They make you become an irrational and illogical person. What I find ironic about conspiracy theorists is that they love to use the word "sheep" to people who argue with them, yet they are doing the exact same thing they preach about. They follow a leader. A 'false prophet' who only knows fear mongering and brain washing.

Seriously, for the sake of your sanity, don't go down that road and don't listen to anyone who tries to convince you otherwise. The real threat is the NSA. They are Big Brother. They are the thing Orson Welles was talking about in 1984. Mind you, there are no thought crimes now and the world doesn't look as ugly as in that story or film, but if the NSA continues to exist, then maybe one day, we'll get to that level of misery.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    I went through this phase after high school for about two-three years and I found out there is no Illuminati. They don't exist in the context the crazy conspiracy theorists are making them out to be in. You should be more worried about the NSA. That's a scary agency that has the world by its $#@!.

And the New World Order has been something that has been said for the last 30 years and none of it is happening. I would suggest you stay away from these silly theories because they don't do anyone any good. They make you become an irrational and illogical person. What I find ironic about conspiracy theorists is that they love to use the word "sheep" to people who argue with them, yet they are doing the exact same thing they preach about. They follow a leader. A 'false prophet' who only knows fear mongering and brain washing.

Seriously, for the sake of your sanity, don't go down that road and don't listen to anyone who tries to convince you otherwise. The real threat is the NSA. They are Big Brother. They are the thing Orson Welles was talking about in 1984. Mind you, there are no thought crimes now and the world doesn't look as ugly as in that story or film, but if the NSA continues to exist, then maybe one day, we'll get to that level of misery.
    Okay, thank you for the heads up but there are some things that have occurred in some of those articles that are real such as them predicting 9/11 and all that jazz. I'm not saying I believe in it, I was just seeing what PSU thought.

Edit: I'm also going to look up what NSA is.

Master Guru
    People love power and sex sells. Those are my answers to your questions and don't think it's some secret world government or reptilians.

Looking at cartoons, I think it's important to look at previous generations' cartoons. They were filled with racism and also had it's fair share of sexual innuendo. Plenty of cartoons that used to be shown on TV are now basically banned. The stuff they have now isn't that much different. Everything now also has to compete with the internet and ever decreasing attention spans. That leads to things we have now, like those crazy singers doing pelvic thrusts in their underwear (or whatever the teens are watching).

If you're serious or not-that-serious-but-still-pretty-interested in the topic, check out Above Top Secret. That will link to the New World Order section. I visit that site often but don't really lurk in that area, but I can say it's not just a bunch of conspiracy nuts agreeing with each other about everything. You get people with many different views. That site isn't just conspiracy, either, plenty of people are level-headed and bring some good knowledge about different subjects. I like to poke around the different forums every so often and I have an active account there myself, using an anonymous handle, of course.

I'll also link you to the 9/11 Conspiracy section there. Just know that there are plenty of people on that site with extreme views, especially in that section. Yes there are level-headed people there, but there are also off-the-hinges people. The best advice I can give for people who visit that site is not to simply believe whatever you read there. There's some good stuff posted there from some pretty reliable sources, but there are also things posted from very unreliable sources. Usually the veteran members will point out when someone has posted a questionable source.

Just to give an example of the thoughts some people have on there, one member believes that all large/important buildings in the US were built with explosives in place. That means places like the Empire State Building, Sears/Willis Tower and the US Bank Tower all have explosives in them, ready to blow at any second. And somehow, nobody who worked on those towers have ever said anything about it, or no contractor doing repairs has ever stumbled upon all those explosives. And, plenty of people on that site believe he may be onto something.

That's also an example of why I don't visit the conspiracy areas, because I so badly want to argue with that, but I know it won't change their opinion and will only annoy me.

5. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    El Presidente
    I think that believing in any organizations like that is silly. You don't need any shadow organizations who masterfully orchestrate world events like a puppeteer. All you need are corrupt individuals and I believe people underestimate how corrupt and dark people can become. Put those corrupt individuals into a position of power and there's your answer.

This is where things like police brutality come in. Gave a person power and they may abuse it.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Guru
    My belief is that some people feel better believing their government is actually in control of things, that they aren't capable of being attacked by outside forces. There are people that believe ISIS is a US group.

Sonata Dusk
    It's not real. The true global threat is far less organized and much more transparent. Corporations and governments are actively taking control of whatever they can right before our eyes, but nearly all people are ignorant or simply apathetic to their approaching doom.

America for example is becoming a corporate-ran police state.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    People love power and sex sells. Those are my answers to your questions and don't think it's some secret world government or reptilians.

Looking at cartoons, I think it's important to look at previous generations' cartoons. They were filled with racism and also had it's fair share of sexual innuendo. Plenty of cartoons that used to be shown on TV are now basically banned. The stuff they have now isn't that much different. Everything now also has to compete with the internet and ever decreasing attention spans. That leads to things we have now, like those crazy singers doing pelvic thrusts in their underwear (or whatever the teens are watching).

If you're serious or not-that-serious-but-still-pretty-interested in the topic, check out Above Top Secret. That will link to the New World Order section. I visit that site often but don't really lurk in that area, but I can say it's not just a bunch of conspiracy nuts agreeing with each other about everything. You get people with many different views. That site isn't just conspiracy, either, plenty of people are level-headed and bring some good knowledge about different subjects. I like to poke around the different forums every so often and I have an active account there myself, using an anonymous handle, of course.

I'll also link you to the 9/11 Conspiracy section there. Just know that there are plenty of people on that site with extreme views, especially in that section. Yes there are level-headed people there, but there are also off-the-hinges people. The best advice I can give for people who visit that site is not to simply believe whatever you read there. There's some good stuff posted there from some pretty reliable sources, but there are also things posted from very unreliable sources. Usually the veteran members will point out when someone has posted a questionable source.

Just to give an example of the thoughts some people have on there, one member believes that all large/important buildings in the US were built with explosives in place. That means places like the Empire State Building, Sears/Willis Tower and the US Bank Tower all have explosives in them, ready to blow at any second. And somehow, nobody who worked on those towers have ever said anything about it, or no contractor doing repairs has ever stumbled upon all those explosives. And, plenty of people on that site believe he may be onto something.

That's also an example of why I don't visit the conspiracy areas, because I so badly want to argue with that, but I know it won't change their opinion and will only annoy me.

Oh snap, ATS! I remember stumbling on this back in the day. It's such an amusing site to me. I thought it was a parody at first because of the web design of it, but I lurked more in almost each section and man there are crazy people there. There are a few decent posts, but for the most part you have to question it and say in your ahead "you don't actually believe this, OP, do you?" Reddit's conspiracy page is even worse.

I like to group conspiracy theorists with the anti-vaxxer crowd who also use homeopathy/holistic as a way of life and dogmatically accept nothing else but that. Much like how this type of medicine works as a placebo with nothing useful in it, I feel some conspiracy theories work the same way. They sound too good to be true and it turns out that way for some of them. The 9/11 truthers. Don't even get me started. I was one of them. Refused to accept any HARD EVIDENCE that it was terrorists and not an "inside job". After research I decided it was BS. And some truthers are a-holes when it comes to challenging their opinion. $#@! those folks.

But I should start paying ATS another visit for some fun!

10. Likes Scheller likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    yes...ats shows you the news not shown in the mainstream but is also alot more than that. use your brain on a site like ats. lotta bollox's on the site, but also some real good stuff and interesting debate. where i spend quite alot of time recently.

sent from my galaxy note 4

12. Likes Scheller likes this post
    Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Have read loads about Illuminati back in the days when I went to high school lol.
    Forgot all about most of it, glad I did too, it's just some weirdass stuff that you can stumble upon.
    Not sure whether or not 'it's a thing' but it wouldn't surprise me if it is there.

Super Elite
    Isn't the Illuminati something to do with the eye and the pyramid on the US dollar? Suppose this is God? Like God is not a man but the watchfull eye looking every where?
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Quote Originally Posted by MacP View Post
    Isn't the Illuminati something to do with the eye and the pyramid on the US dollar? Suppose this is God? Like God is not a man but the watchfull eye looking every where?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    the illuminati are the people in power you don't see..

sent from my galaxy note 4

Master Guru
    Items Baby ChocoboPlayStationUser name style
    It's those shape shifters. LOL

Master Guru
    Oh snap, ATS! I remember stumbling on this back in the day. It's such an amusing site to me. I thought it was a parody at first because of the web design of it, but I lurked more in almost each section and man there are crazy people there. There are a few decent posts, but for the most part you have to question it and say in your ahead "you don't actually believe this, OP, do you?" Reddit's conspiracy page is even worse.

I like to group conspiracy theorists with the anti-vaxxer crowd who also use homeopathy/holistic as a way of life and dogmatically accept nothing else but that. Much like how this type of medicine works as a placebo with nothing useful in it, I feel some conspiracy theories work the same way. They sound too good to be true and it turns out that way for some of them. The 9/11 truthers. Don't even get me started. I was one of them. Refused to accept any HARD EVIDENCE that it was terrorists and not an "inside job". After research I decided it was BS. And some truthers are a-holes when it comes to challenging their opinion. $#@! those folks.

But I should start paying ATS another visit for some fun!
    Some people, especially YouTubers, just don't want to accept facts. With MH370, one YouTube guy especially was yelling conspiracy based on something he saw on Flightradar24. He claimed a plane was following MH370 and that it shot it down, judging by the fact that MH370 disappeared from radar at one point and then the other one shortly after. He was actually following a completely different flight, from another day. A flight that actually did land at it's destination. He was also ignoring that every other flight on that route disappeared from the same location, due to it being outside of the tracking area.

And of course, that guy posts regular videos about chem trails and that all the recent protests have been staged events. I think of people like this every time someone tries to start an argument with me about a hot topic on the internet and it's what makes me not even bother and just brush them aside. There are just too many people out there with crazy ideas who are ignorant to any other way of thinking.

I always enjoyed going into the Area 51/secret facility area when I was in my X-Files mood. Underground/secret bases always interested me. I typically don't walk away from there thinking all those places truly exist, or at least not for the reasons people on there think they do, but it's fun to let the mind wander for a little bit.

19. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    It is. You have to expel the notion that that they're their because the big bad government is out to get you, which is something conspiracy theorists always believe, that the government or the whole world is always plotting against them, all the time. Especially they seek the truth. I like to believe in Area 51 too, that the US could be developing some really wicked aircraft and weaponry straight out of a sci-fi movie. That's exciting!

Master Guru
    I think it's crazy that it was almost certain to have existed for so long and only in 2013 was it's existence officially acknowledged. When the A-12 crashed from there, the few locals that knew about it were told it was a standard jet carrying an atomic weapon. The pilot flying the jet had to undergo hypnosis and was given a "truth serum" so officials could make sure he recounted the event correctly. They even considered using dynamite to destroy the larger sections of the plane (understandable if this happened in another country, but not so much when it was in the heart of the country).

That kind of stuff really gets the mind going about what all they have there, as well as what kind of weather balloon that was back in 1947. I'd love to see the kind of stuff they're currently cooking up there.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    You better believe the illuminati are real bro. The Zionists and Illuminati are behind all the evil in this world.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    I've also clammed down a lot, but to this day I still do believe there are some conspiracies that don't add up not saying they are true or false just there is something to certain ones.

NSA is something serious people don't understand how, but there are actually the bigger conspiracy that is in plain sight that some Americans are starting to see the police-state.

Starts out small cause as you notice all this stuff is happening in the smaller towns not larger ones, but by 2025 I think they'll be phasing them into larger cities soon.

Veteran
    Why did Tupac and Biggie reference them and BOTH of them died? Why did BOTH of them die? Why can't one of them be living today? If they aren't real, why did Tupac and Biggie talk about them? Why did Dave Chappelle reference a secret organization or people in power as the reason he did not make The Chapelle Show season 3?

I bet no PSU person can answer those questions, because I can't answer them and I can't find anyone who can answer without saying a secret power is at the foot. That's the only way you can answer them and be logical about it.

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    Why did Tupac and Biggie reference them and BOTH of them died? Why did BOTH of them die? Why can't one of them be living today? If they aren't real, why did Tupac and Biggie talk about them? Why did Dave Chappelle reference a secret organization or people in power as the reason he did not make The Chapelle Show season 3?

I bet no PSU person can answer those questions, because I can't answer them and I can't find anyone who can answer without saying a secret power is at the foot. That's the only way you can answer them and be logical about it.
    Except you're not being logical about it.

Dave Chappelle is a comedian. Would you trust everything a man or woman had to say considering they tell jokes for a living? Most people would say Tupac and Biggie were killed by gang members.

It's really unfortunate that you can only acknowledge people who blame the world's problems on boogeymen.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

[OT] Dragon Quest Heroes
    Dragon Quest General Discussion Thread

26. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post

2pac and Biggie were the biggest anti-government rappers of their time. Especially 2pac. Anything that did with police or authority he hated. Biggie I'm surprised, cause he was the kinda dude who would LOVE the riches. They were polar opposites, which is why their relationship was always bad and good.

And you do realize, 2pac and Biggie are not the only ones to have rapped about Illuminati, right? KRS-One did that and so did Rakim. Hell, I think even Jay-Z at one point. But all this comes from is a problem with authority. They all hate authority, and why not blame it on some super secret organization that's made up to put fear into really gullible people.

They were great artists, but man they were so $#@!ing gullible too.

Don't believe everything you hear. That's my answer.

Master Sage
    They do and don't exist at the same time.
    Like religion. It is all about belief.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal King Slime View Post
    Except you're not being logical about it.

Dave Chappelle is a comedian. Would you trust everything a man or woman had to say considering they tell jokes for a living?
    So you mean to tell me that Dave Chappelle was joking around in a serious interview in which he was not his usual "Dave Chappelle" self? It was not a joke and the interview is constantly referred to as the reason why he did not do another season.

Most people would say Tupac and Biggie were killed by gang members.
    Did I say they weren't killed by gang members?

It's really unfortunate that you can only acknowledge people who blame the world's problems on boogeymen.
    I've acknowledged all kinds of people on this forum, including people who do not "blame the world's problems on boogeymen".

You're the one not being logical about it, not me. You don't even know what you are talking about.

Veteran
    2pac and Biggie were the biggest anti-government rappers of their time. Especially 2pac. Anything that did with police or authority he hated. Biggie I'm surprised, cause he was the kinda dude who would LOVE the riches. They were polar opposites, which is why their relationship was always bad and good.

And you do realize, 2pac and Biggie are not the only ones to have rapped about Illuminati, right? KRS-One did that and so did Rakim. Hell, I think even Jay-Z at one point. But all this comes from is a problem with authority. They all hate authority, and why not blame it on some super secret organization that's made up to put fear into really gullible people.

They were great artists, but man they were so $#@!ing gullible too.

Don't believe everything you hear. That's my answer.
    Tupac and Biggie were NOT anti government and anti authority, I don't care what you say. I've listened to a good amount of songs from both artists and know some fans. Also, being anti government and anti authority does NOT making you gullible for against anti government and anti authority.

Even if they were gullible, it's still super weird that a whole bunch of music artists, actors, and ect. bring up the illuminati.

To be honest, it could just be code for "Devil worship". That's what I'm thinking.

I myself, don't know what it is, but am just curious. Either way, it's there, I'm going on playing video games.

Thread Information