Community and Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple

Yes! Rogue Squadron 3D on GOG

http://www.pcgamer.com/rogue-squadro...ars-catalogue/

Sam, PCG's UK editor, is visibly vibrating with excitement now that GOG has further expanded their catalogue of classic Star Wars games. While some new-old Star Wars would be more than enough for a tremor of anticipation, what's particularly caught his eye is the digital distribution début of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D.
    Three new games have joined the six added at the start of the week. Arcade dogfighter Rogue Squadron 3Dand 4X strategy Rebellion make their first appearance in a digital storefront, while RTS Empire At War makes the DRM-free jump from Steam.
    buying....downloading. Love this game

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    If you haven't done so already, pick up the X-Wing games too. Of course with X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing vs Tie Fighter you'll need joypads/sticks in order to play them.

PSN ID
    snake2112
    I am definitely looking forward to a Star Wars game on the PS4. May the Force come to the dark side. hehe
    SinCerely, sAiNt sNaKe

Superior Member
    I got all excited when I saw that the X-wing series were on GOG, but unfortunately that excitement vanished when I read that they aren't the enhanced CD-ROM versions with all the speech and enhanced textures, no fair.

Still I might pick up X-Wing Alliance and Rogue Squadron though!

Thread Information