PSU Live Streamer

Breath of Fire 6 coming to IOS and PC

source

Breath of Fire 6 Details Revealed: Classes, Multiplayer, and More

Share.
    New character customization options.
    By Chloi Rad There's new information surfacing about Breath of Fire 6, including details about dragon transformations, costumes, classes, and multiplayer.
    Costumes and classes are both new additions. Leveling your character opens up new class options.
    According to Siliconera, one image taken from Famitsu depicts a sword user with two upgrade paths: a two-handed sword-wielding Slayer or a High Guard with a sword and shield. Both options can then be upgraded further.

Breath of Fire 6 also features costumes and accessories, like hats, that let you customize your character's style.
    A familiar feature from the Breath of Fire series, making a return in Breath of Fire 6, are dragon transformations, activated via D-Trance Mode.

Co-op missions allow for groups of friends, or allies recruited from the Town Lobby, to take on dungeons together.
    Breath of Fire 6 is the first smartphone game in the series, headed to iOS and PC later this year.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    YAY a BoF game on the PC at last. Instant purchase.

PSU Live Streamer
    Don't get TOO excited :P
    It's also on IOS....soooo, it'll probably be a stripped down version of the game, or have weird controls.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by shepard View Post
    Don't get TOO excited :P
    It's also on IOS....soooo, it'll probably be a stripped down version of the game, or have weird controls.
    Well the BoF6 is only available on Android at the moment (weirdly it's not even on consoles), but that's the way they wanted to release the game. Either way I'm a BoF fan so I'll be picking it up either way.

Thread Information