PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style

Varsh's Creative Corner

As I am currently in a really big creative mood lately, I have been putting together lots of mods for other games. So far I have done one which I feel is completed though there are many that are also incomplete. What I will do is add the ones that I have completed and are going to keep working on. Some of them may not have links for the time being but when there is some material then I will upload them here.

Homeworld Remastered
    • RWBY Character Badges v0.4 - Download
      Currently in progress but it will include all of the main characters from RWBY. I'm debating whether to change this from a full body badge to just the faces instead, perhaps have a separate one for faces.
    • Wipeout Badges v1.0 - Download
      Contains all of the Wipeout game badges from 2048 all the way up to Pulse in the timeline except for WipEout HD+Fury (same as Pure).

Cities: Skylines
    • The Grid
      This will be a total conversion for Cities: Skylines where all of the buildings will be changed to Tron-like. So expect a lot of blacks, greys, and those fluorescent colours. I don't have anything to show of this yet but it's something that I have just started.

Forum Sage
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsh View Post
    As I am currently in a really big creative mood lately, I have been putting together lots of mods for other games. So far I have done one which I feel is completed though there are many that are also incomplete. What I will do is add the ones that I have completed and are going to keep working on. Some of them may not have links for the time being but when there is some material then I will upload them here.

Cities: Skylines
    • The Grid
      This will be a total conversion for Cities: Skylines where all of the buildings will be changed to Tron-like. So expect a lot of blacks, greys, and those fluorescent colours. I don't have anything to show of this yet but it's something that I have just started.
    That's a brilliant idea. Good luck with it

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Yeah I tried out a few test buildings and it all seems dead easy to mod. All I need to test now is to see if I can make textures glow otherwise it won't really work.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Started off with a 1x1 Residential building to test the waters with textures. There are some oddities that needs fixing it seems but overall it looks as though this is going to be a fun mod to do. The first screenshot is here:

Forum Sage
    They definitely look Tron-esque. When they add night time that look amaze-balls.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    They're adding a day/night cycle? Sweet.

Forum Sage
    I don't know, but I assume they will at some point. There's a mod for it at the moment:

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-best-citi...assets/#page-6

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Well I just gave it a try and it looks interesting:

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    King_Dank_Kush
    This is awesome! It would be cool to see more modders come together on PSU.com. Whether it's Civ IV / V mods or builds from the new free Unreal Engine 4.
    Best PS3 Website - PSU.com / CollegeOwlz - Sign up now - College Notes, College Textbooks, and Events.

Thread Information