PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime

2015 Spring Cup Knockout Trophy Tournament

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the 2015 Spring Cup Knockout Trophy Tournament. I'm your host with the most, Skip Williams, with the doctor of trophinomics, Max Platinum, inviting you to join us live from the Tokyo Dome for the pre-game show. Come watch some of the best trophy hunters compete for the prestigious prize and gaming immortality!

This event is open to anyone. All you need to do is tell me your PSN username in a reply that will be used for bookkeeping for the event, and also be signed up to http://psntrophyleaders.com/leaderboard/main, which makes my bookkeeping a lot easier.

Format: All contestants will be randomly divided into equal groups. At the end of each round, the person in each group with the lowest score will be eliminated. When there is one person left in each group, they will all combine to form the championship group. Again, the lowest score each round will be eliminated until only one remains and will be crowned the winner.

If there is a tie then the person with the highest overall total will be the winner.

A day before the event starts, all contestants will be required to sync their trophy data to begin the baseline.

This event will be posted on both this forum and on www.ps3trophies.com for simulcasting. Will you compete for your glory or the glory of your site?

Prizes (Sponsored by PS3Trophies.com)
    1st Place: $100 USD
    2nd Place: $50 USD
    3rd Place: $20 PSN Card

Current Contestants (To Be Updated Til the Event Begins: Sunday April 5rd at 9pm KST)

G-I-JEZUS (PSU)
    Compalicious (PS3T)
    SplatterScoggs (PS3T)
    PS4Freak (PSU)
    GeneralTeddie (PS3T)
    Bangcrashboom (PS3T)
    Larrydavidsavatar (PS3T)
    HIT2MAN (PS3T)

PSN ID
    G-I-JEZUS
    im soooo down yeman

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Prizes added to the event

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    I'll enter for the sport of it lol. Don't expect much from me. PSN is lsutigers19.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Associate Editor
    PSN ID
    sonofvenom
    I'm cashing in my trophy briefcase for a shot at the Trophy Tournament Title. sonofvenom is the PSN.
    Here are some words in place of a snazzy sig.

Thread Information