PSU U.K. Executive Editor and Podcast Host
    Items User name styleLed ZeppelinAssassins Creed Ezio3DSDreamcastNintendo 64Vita360 SlimPS3 Fat

Hidetaka Miyazaki reveals his favorite boss from the 'Souls' franchise

For those of you who don't know, Hidetaka Miyazaki works at From Software and is responsible for Bloodborne in addition to the Souls series of games.

He's confirmed his favorite all-time boss from the whole 'franchise' during an interview with OPM UK---which PSU naturally got a copy of early

http://www.psu.com/news/26418/Bloodb...ls-series-boss

What do you guys think?
    http://www.psu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=263583&dateline=13663  69798

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    M4jorCyn1k
    Was interesting about reading his rise to the position he's in, think I read that in a different article though. A talented and lucky guy for sure.

Nice for him to give tips, I need them! "Don't give up. Don't drown in hunting and blood". Ok, back to the drawing board then...

Never played previous Soul's games either so never met The Old Monk. Sounds like another tough b*stard tough.

signature picture courtesy of Kwes

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Harradence View Post
    For those of you who don't know, Hidetaka Miyazaki works at From Software and is responsible for Bloodborne in addition to the Souls series of games.

He's confirmed his favorite all-time boss from the whole 'franchise' during an interview with OPM UK---which PSU naturally got a copy of early

http://www.psu.com/news/26418/Bloodb...ls-series-boss

What do you guys think?
    I did not know that. Interesting.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    welshboymick
    Old Monk is different to every boss in any game, as it's a PvP encounter and you don't really know how it's going to play out. I didn't know it was a PvP battle though, so when I saw "A player has invaded your world" I ran back to the lantern/bonfire and hung around there for a few minutes, waiting to be attacked.

I finally plucked up the courage to inch my way up to the fog gate. Faced a magic user that killed me after a minute or two, so stacked up on magic defense for next time around and fought a fire user instead... who was thankfully hopeless and killed him/her pretty easily whilst they were trying to heal.

Thread Information