Work related advice

I need a software that can report risks based on history and identify trends. I don't know whether I should just buy one or if I should have one custom made. What do you think?

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    Could you elaborate further? Risk based analysis (RBA) is usually one of those fields where it's more user input to identify the trends rather than computer analysis. If you are trying to find medians, modals, and other similar analysis charts then you might actually find that a spreadsheet is what you're looking for. You can do some amazing things in spreadsheets including RBA, in fact that's what the largest companies in the world uses for RBA so just use something like LibreOffice Calc, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs Spreadsheet, or something similar.

Something like this one by ETQ that my friend recommended. I need one for comparison but I can't find any good one I'll just go ahead and call ETQ next week.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Media Content Manager
    PSN ID
    kipkebab92
    Seeing ETQ noted 'Risk Management Software' I figured this might help;
    http://www.capterra.com/risk-management-software/

Thank you for the recommendation but we ended up going with the one that my friend recommended since it is better suited for our needs.

I'd appreciate more insights on this. I actually thought that this is easy but I guess it is not.

Thread Information