Community and Technical Manager
    PSN ID
    Cand3Js

Steins;Gate EU Street Date and Limited Edition Announced

http://www.psu.com/news/26761/Steins...tion-Announced

For PS3 and Vita. I imagine a PS4 will get a release at some point.

PC Version trailer:

Last edited by Christopher; 05-13-2015 at 16:35.

2. Likes Survival Horror likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    GeorgeGianno
    One of the best surprises for me, after Death Note couldnt believe that i will find something similar in greatness...I love the plot, really love the plot and some characters like Okabe with his time travel experiments, Kurisu for her mind and arguments with Rintarou Okabe, Mayuri "Tuturuuuu", and Faris "Nyannyan".

I loved this video game and suggest it to people who searching for something different. Will increase the way that they think, will feel agony, full of emotions and will scream to characters" DO IT or DONT IT"as our grandmothers did when they watching their fav series on television in the past :P

This game is a Visual Novel, one of my top rated game for year 2015 and will never forget all the different endings, the great scenario and the whole community in Tokyo with time machines and time travels. After Deadly Premonition, for sure the game that made me feel unexpectable happy and filled me with feelings and emotions. Great choice for thread.

I learnt this game through a friend from Venezuela, so i want to thank him in public

"We can't be together forever... but, with this... we can
    become one.... Kill me..."

Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly(ps2/2003)

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    I started the anime when it was released and didn't like it. After I heard tons of great stuff about it again here and there I started again and dropped watching after 2nd episode. Then checked the game after hearing all those awesome comments but I just can't get into it. It just didn't grab me I guess. But the start was very poor if you ask me. Generally animes or TV shows should grab you at first episode. I don't know about the later episodes but first episode was hurting while watching it.
    #lovegaming

MyAnimeList

Stop preordering games! Stop buying day1 games! Stop being idiots!

Elite Member
    Steins Gate anime took a long time to get into the first time I couldn't get into it but tried it a second time and got really sucked into it.
    Was thinking of getting the game at some point but haven't got round to it. I too heard good things about the game.
    A really good anime doesn't really take it too seriously at first in places but later on in the anime that completely changes.
    Support Xenosaga HD by clicking the link below and sign the petition!
    https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition...lobal_Release/

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    GeorgeGianno
    Quote Originally Posted by Shingo View Post
    I started the anime when it was released and didn't like it. After I heard tons of great stuff about it again here and there I started again and dropped watching after 2nd episode. Then checked the game after hearing all those awesome comments but I just can't get into it. It just didn't grab me I guess. But the start was very poor if you ask me. Generally animes or TV shows should grab you at first episode. I don't know about the later episodes but first episode was hurting while watching it.
    There are some anime and games that need patience until you discover the main plot. Of course is possible to never suck you in for many many reasons. I still remember Berserk first episode compared with the rest, i was like "what happened here"but after i loved it. In video games Deadly Premonition was a game that u had to really wait till a certain point of the game. I let this game for 4-6 months and when i returned to it and till the end i was like"what a great game, i couldnt believe in my eyes".

With Stein's Gate was different from the beginning, i was really curious to realize what happens and the characters made me to feel comfortable. After some parts, i got really deep into it and like Death Note did too, was a "straight mind game", i couldnt predict the future plot and keenly change of feelings.

I suggest to people who like the anime to buy the game too, will remind them all the good things and memories who made Stein's Gate unique in their eyes.

"We can't be together forever... but, with this... we can
    become one.... Kill me..."

Project Zero II: Crimson Butterfly(ps2/2003)

Thread Information